SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Here's the interview Jordan did this morning. I didn't listen to it, so I don't know what was said laugh out loud

Edit: I listened, and he just talks football the whole time. He talks about the last few days at the last minute or two of the podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/espnnashville/08-12-16-jared-stillman-daily-podcast
laugh out loud I can see this getting really old, really fast: me wanting to hear more about Jo/their relationship and him actually doing his job as a sports analyst. What is wrong with this man?? He's normal.
thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 3806527698 He never talks about anything to do with the show, so I don't think he cares about it at all. Which is a positive thing imo. And JoJo/Jordan relationship is technically not even our business, so again, good for him imo. All he says in the podcast is the last few days have been a bit overwhelming/whirlwind, going from being a secret to not, just moved to Dallas 2 days ago, the moving truck was uncomfortable, he's excited about SEC job, and he's excited about JoJo and Dallas, fun exciting chapter.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Here's the interview Jordan did this morning. I didn't listen to it, so I don't know what was said laugh out loud

Edit: I listened, and he just talks football the whole time. He talks about the last few days at the last minute or two of the podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/espnnashville/08-12-16-jared-stillman-daily-podcast
laugh out loud I can see this getting really old, really fast: me wanting to hear more about Jo/their relationship and him actually doing his job as a sports analyst. What is wrong with this man?? He's normal.
thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 3806527698 He never talks about anything to do with the show, so I don't think he cares about it all. Which is a positive thing imo. And JoJo/Jordan relationship is technically not even our business, so again, good for him imo. All he says in the podcast is the last few days have been a bit overwhelming/whirlwind, going from being a secret to not, just moved to Dallas 2 days ago, the moving truck was uncomfortable, he's excited about SEC job, and he's excited about JoJo and Dallas, fun exciting chapter.
Yup!!! ITA on all fronts. He's refreshingly not obsessed with the show, is treating his relationship like a relationship and not a meal ticket, and is actually interested in his real career. We need to kick him out of Bach Nation, he doesn't make any sense here laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:32 pm

^ cantstopl  yes have I mentioned he is adorable? And his family ... Jojo included ... and the dogs

... and boy, I loved the season so much (it's almost "sad" it's over)... I think it became my favorite (although Des is still Bette n.1, considering the post-show life&marriage&3rd-member - I don't count Ashley R. 'coz I didn't see that season) ... so I'm very grateful for the snaps posted, the joy transpires from the photos. And love ... and sexiness ... hotness ...  awwww

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:44 pm

New photos taken in Dallas....

http://okmagazine.com/photos/jojo-jordan-bachelorette-moving-in-dallas-rodgers-fletcher/photo/1001467903/

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-enjoy-new-life-dallas-texas-HERO

The newly engaged couple hit the ground running after they completed their ten-hour road trip from Nashville to Dallas, which they documented on Snapchat, going furniture shopping, running errands and stopping at a local Texan taco joint, all on their first full day in the city!

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-enjoy-new-life-dallas-texas-05

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-enjoy-new-life-dallas-texas-03

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-enjoy-new-life-dallas-texas-04

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-enjoy-new-life-dallas-texas-01

The former professional footballer already seems comfortable in his new home as he was spotted stepping out his love nest shirtless, showing off his large guns and chiseled abs!

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-enjoy-new-life-dallas-texas
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:50 pm

A short vid taken last night. Link: http://morehits1037.cbslocal.com/2016/08/12/exclusive-video-of-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-chillin-at-jason-derulo/#.V627b7OQq1c.twitter

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:57 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jordan-rodgers-jojo-fletcher-engaged

7 Things We've Learned About Jordan and JoJo's Life Together Since That Final Rose

Somewhere between champagne, fireworks and rose petals, it can be easy for Bachelor and Bachelorette couples to get wrapped up in the jet-setting, over-the-top whirlwind of a love story that the show provides. Keeping that love alive once the cameras turn off? That's a much taller order.

This season's Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher – who is engaged to Jordan Rodgers, the contestant she chose on the Monday night finale – has made it clear that she's in this forever. On After the Final Rose, we learned several details on Rodgers and Fletcher's post-Bachelorette life, including plans to move in together, how they got through nasty tabloid rumors and the importance of their families' support.

While their off-camera life may not involve impromptu trips to Thailand or Chris Harrison's watchful eye, their romance is stronger than ever. Here's what we know.

1. Rodgers moved to Dallas.

"I'll be in Dallas closer to her family, so we're ready for that," Rodgers told Harrison on After the Final Rose.

"My bags are packed, we have a house in Dallas, we're moving right after this," he added.

And he followed through: the couple officially lives together in Dallas ... and they're already enjoying the nightlife.

2. They spent their first week as an official couple on a romantic vacation in Malibu.

The end of The Bachelorette does not have to mean the end of glamorous vacations.

3. Both of their families are very supportive, but Fletcher has yet to meet Rodgers' NFL pro brother Aaron Rodgers, from whom he's estranged.

On After the Final Rose, Fletcher revealed she hadn't met Aaron since filming wrapped more than two months ago. "It's the same situation that it's been, but it's not something that we – it's not the focus for us right now, it's about is."

Rodgers added: "Anything with my family, JoJo's been a part of my family, and any conversations we have about that moving forward are with us and about us, and we're excited about starting that journey with our families."

When Harrison suggested that Aaron might be able to attend the wedding, Jordan responded: "We have to pick a date first."

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers Discuss If Their Wedding Will Be Televised

4. Which brings us to: They're talking about wedding dates.

While they're tossing around dates for a 2017 wedding, they haven't planned anything definitive yet. "I keep saying 'Let's go to Vegas!' " Fletcher joked. "But we're going to plan this one."

On After the Final Rose, Fletcher revealed that Rodgers' mother is already sending her wedding venue ideas.

5. Watching the show back was an emotional experience for both of them.

"I watched the proposal a couple of times and I was tearing up," Fletcher revealed on Good Morning America the morning after Monday's finale. "It was such a beautiful moment then and just being able to watch it back, it was still so amazing and beautiful to see. I mean, I cried!"

6. Staying positive after the show finished filming has been 'difficult' – but the newly engaged couple got through it together.

Fletcher admitted that the backlash against her choosing Rodgers has been overwhelming and unexpected.

"I'll be honest – it's been difficult," she said on Monday night. "I think the hardest part has been, you know, my entire life I've envisioned getting engaged and having this moment where just everybody can see the love that you have for one another and that there's this overwhelming amount of positivity and support."

She added: "I think the hardest part of me is just having people say, 'Oh he doesn't really love you, this is for the show.' That hurts me. There have been many nights where I've cried myself to sleep, and he's been the person on the phone with me just trying to keep me okay, and I feel like it's been really hard for him. [Before] this point, we can't defend each other. We can't show our love, we can't show our relationship, so that's been tough."

Despite the struggles, considering a breakup "never happened," Fletcher said. 7. They're already making fun of each other like an old married couple.

On their drive down to Dallas to move into their new home, Rodgers documented Jojo's impressively long nap on his Snapchat.

Rodgers and Fletcher are ready to just be a normal couple, cute bickering included.

"I'm ready for a sense of normalcy," Rodgers told PEOPLE. "We want to get into a routine with each other, getting into one place, moving in – I can't wait to go furniture shopping and grocery shopping. I love that. I'm so all about that."

"I'm looking forward to getting settled in Dallas," he continued. "Once we're settled and we have furniture to sit on, we'll sit down and figure it out."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Thanks for posting @Isabel123!!! They're so beautiful together!!

And was this at the very baddiest?? I feel simultaneously terrible for and super jealous of all the sorority girls who crossed his path at Vandy laugh out loud

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Image134

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Old vid, with new snippets.

http://etcanada.com/news/159080/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-party-with-her-family-in-dallas-see-the-sweet-pics/?sf33210068=1

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:05 pm

^Were those pics from yesterday or today?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks for posting @Isabel123!!! They're so beautiful together!!

And was this at the very baddiest?? I feel simultaneously terrible for and super jealous of all the sorority girls who crossed his path at Vandy laugh out loud

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 Image134

You are welcome Alanna. Those pics must be taken yesterday morning or afternoon. They don't look tired even after the long drive and unpacking. Can't wait for Jojo to snap the sofa they bought thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 12 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^Were those pics from yesterday or today?

Not sure, but I noticed that in 1 pic Jojo was wearing flip flops and in other pics she's wearing sneakers but she had the same outfit.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Throwback pic posted yesterday by the producer. So this is how the guys spend their free time. Jordan and Luke playing chess and twinning. So cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI_q28xhv5A/?taken-by=natalieshabtai

I forgot about this gem...So much #twinning going on . #tbt #thebachelorette by @natalieshabtai
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline