SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Mindy posted the same picture as Ben, but she wrote a really cute caption. It seems like Ben and Jordan get along really well. It's funny that she mentions the movie quote thing, which is something Jordan's brother Luke mentioned.

https://instagram.com/p/BJMQlkgALmX/

ETA:

It looks like Jordan must have taken this picture of JoJo with the group of girls
https://twitter.com/taylorepainter/status/765724268109848577
Aww that's cute. JoJo quotes movies too. She quoted "Mom the meatloaf" from Wedding Crashers (her and Jordan's favorite movie) on her LCD with Robby, but it flew right over his head laugh out loud

JoJo's boobs ALWAYS look perfect. I'm jealous..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Mindy posted the same picture as Ben, but she wrote a really cute caption. It seems like Ben and Jordan get along really well. It's funny that she mentions the movie quote thing, which is something Jordan's brother Luke mentioned.

https://instagram.com/p/BJMQlkgALmX/

So happy for these two. @jrodgers11 you fit in perfectly with the family. Predicting laughs at the dinner table going to another level with you and Ben together. #moviequotesonmoviequotes by @mindyleemackenzie

ETA:

It looks like Jordan must have taken this picture of JoJo with the group of girls

https://twitter.com/taylorepainter/status/765724268109848577

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 30 CqBmKIMVUAIzIav

Nice shoes Jojo. Who is taller, Ben or Jordan? Glad to know Jordan is fitting well with Jojo's family especially her bros.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:18 am

bamagal wrote:Huggable hangers????

You got it! Joy Mangano makes them. How do I know this? She used to sell them on HSN! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:21 am

Isabel123 wrote:Robby had a Q&A on IG yesterday. I find his 2 answers about Jojo and Jordan very interesting. Q&A taken from this link:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BJJiFw9ADhh/?taken-by=bachelor_bachelorette_usa

naiticah Are you still in love with Jo Jo????

roberthunter89@naiticah Not in love but she holds a special place in my heart forever ❤️

selenaslaysupdates  Are you still good friends with Jordan... If yes do you guys talk often?

roberthunter89@selenaslaysupdates I consider us great friends! Try to stay in touch at least once a week  

In the below vid taken during the People shoot taken 2 weeks ago, Jordan was asked about Robby. He said that Robby and him were the closest in the house. He loves, respect and cared for Robby as a friend. He wanted to give Robby space after what happened with the show.  Well basing on Robby's recent Q&A , it seems that they are now good and communicating regularly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7YdIQRoMNU

Oh my! That still shot of Jordan is hilarious! His eyes! jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 30 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:38 am

BBJ's snap has the cutest role reversal going on: finally Jo is a little too busy to pay attention to him and watch Netflix, and he's not too thrilled about it laugh out loud And he also calls her "bubby." When used in context, I think it's just a silly play on "baby/babe."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:29 am

:sweetheart:
Just checking in to see how the happy couple are doing. I only scanned through a few pages but from what i can tell they are going strong. What about social media....how's it treating them?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:30 am

Jordan is hilarious. The best snap was with the bee. BBJ:"Hey, honey.", Jo:"Yes babe?", BBJ:"I'm not talking to you but the thing that's dripping down my screen." laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:11 am

northernviewer wrote::sweetheart:
Just checking in to see how the happy couple are doing.  I only scanned through a few pages but from what i can tell they are going strong.  What about social media....how's it treating them?  
They are sickeningly normal Smiley Baddy seems to be a wonderful bf and might even get upgraded to fiance in my eyes soon, considering he's picked up his life and already made some big changes for their relationship. Jo is of course her sweetheart Jo-self. Two weeks out of the circus and so far, so good from everything I've seen.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:52 am

Here's the link to the full interview Jordan did yesterday. Really insightful especially the tidbits about Jo giving him hints and MTP. And I love how he was on to promote SEC Now but talked mostly Bachelorette laugh out loud

https://soundcloud.com/user-675053557/jordan-rodgers-on-jenny-mccarthy-show

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am

So much tidbits during this interview.

Jojo brothers slipped Jordan a phone so they can hang out later during the MTP cantstopl Unfortunate, logistics wasn't good.

He said Jojo squeezed his hand three times to tell him she loves him. Baddy missed all the cues.

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:47 am

Thanks for the link, @everly. Loved that the brothers wanted to hang out in Thailand.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:49 am

This isn't from the interview but it reminded me how cute I found it when Jos mom asked BBJ over the phone how Jo was doing during the finale, and he confidently told her Jo is doing great and they'll hopefully have a happy update for them soon. Even though he was internally freaking out, he handled all that so well for Jo and for her family. I don't think he'll be letting her/them down again any time soon.

And as an aside, Luke and Lindsay are definitely over. A new guy is all over her Insta now.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline