SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:13 pm

I think the "celebrity" factor makes a difference. Staying in a house alone at 25-26 being a single girl has it's scary moments, staying alone as someone who is "famous" could bring that to a whole new level.(Looky-loos to stalkers). I too hope they have a good security system and that she gets to know the neighbors well and before he leaves to travel. In case she gets scared, good to know there is someone right close by for immediate "help".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Oh no! Now, we are going to have to give JoJo a nickname of BGJ for sleeping with Jordan's friend! laugh out loud. These tabloids are ridiculous!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Ben and Lauren's house was posted on the Internet a few times, did they ever have any trouble with cray cray stalkers (other than when TMZ filmed them unloading their stuff from homedepot one or two times)? So yeah, I think it's not really something to expect, but high security would definitely be needed/wanted IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:19 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I think the "celebrity" factor makes a difference.  Staying in a house alone at 25-26 being a single girl has it's scary moments, staying alone as someone who is "famous" could bring that to a whole new level.(Looky-loos to stalkers).  I too hope they have a good security system and that she gets to know the neighbors well and before he leaves to travel.  In case she gets scared, good to know there is someone right close by for immediate "help".
Not to mention, Steve!! laugh out loud poor Jo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I think the "celebrity" factor makes a difference.  Staying in a house alone at 25-26 being a single girl has it's scary moments, staying alone as someone who is "famous" could bring that to a whole new level.(Looky-loos to stalkers).  I too hope they have a good security system and that she gets to know the neighbors well and before he leaves to travel.  In case she gets scared, good to know there is someone right close by for immediate "help".
Yes...Steve! laugh out loud They should get restraining orders against him laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:24 pm

I think Jojo will be fine, and she has a big dog :Nod:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:18 pm

I'm not mad right now..I'm freaking furious !!  Life and Style Magazine sucks ..There's a thing called  free speech and freedom of the press , but there should be a line drawn somewhere when sleazy reporting becomes slander . I hate this stuff..I'm worried about JoJo and Jordan ...Stalkers are everywhere. This same thing happened to one of our Seattle Seahawks ..He and his fiancee  bought a house..some idiot stalked them and found out where their home was and plastered the address on Facebook.Of course they have a security gate etc. It's the principle of the matter.. People are so weird. I know JoJo's brothers will watch out for her when Jordan is gone.  Anyway , I don't want to think of Jordelle having any more troubles ...Stupid tabloids ...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Alanna wrote:

OMG, I forgot about him....lock yo doors Jo.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Judiful wrote:I'm not mad right now..I'm freaking furious !!  Life and Style Magazine sucks ..There's a thing called  free speech and freedom of the press , but there should be a line drawn somewhere when sleazy reporting becomes slander . I hate this stuff..I'm worried about JoJo and Jordan ...Stalkers are everywhere. This same thing happened to one of our Seattle Seahawks ..He and his fiancee  bought a house..some idiot stalked them and found out where their home was and plastered the address on Facebook.Of course they have a security gate etc. It's the principle of the matter.. People are so weird. I know JoJo's brothers will watch out for her when Jordan is gone.  Anyway , I don't want to think of Jordelle having any more troubles ...Stupid tabloids ...

If they can weather the storm when the season was airing, they can get through this too. I think it's comical the tabs say she slept with his friend. I'm sure they just roll their eyes and move on with their life.

I loved seeing Dad and Mom Fletcher helping them move! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Yeah little Jo as the cheater?? laugh out loud I think they can survive this allegation just fine!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:04 pm

First child?? laugh out loud. Doggy child. These headlines are so misleading! laugh out loud

http://www.people.com/article/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-move-in-together-house-dallas?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Jordan favorited this on Twitter:

@healthy_happy1: Don't @JoelleFletcher and @JRodgers11 deserve more privacy? Get their house off the internet

Whatever website that first posted it was ridiculous and it's a shame the paparazzi can take pictures that clearly show their address in them as well. I'm sure JoJo and Jordan appreciate their many IG fan accounts, but I wish they would chill with posting the paparazzi pictures and tagging them in them. It's bad enough RS already knows where they live. They don't need a bunch of strangers too. Yikes laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline