SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:42 am

I don't think I've ever posted here before (or will again) and this is completely off-topic because I haven't read any of the threads, but they just had John Krasinski as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel. It is my background noise while completing some writing for work. Maybe it was the low sound, me 2 glasses of wine in, wishful thinking, OR reality, but I swear his voice sounded like Jordan. Am I delusional? Any similarities? I think this means I've been consumed by this site too much.....
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:12 am

Kels0012 wrote:I don't think I've ever posted here before (or will again) and this is completely off-topic because I haven't read any of the threads, but they just had John Krasinski as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel. It is my background noise while completing some writing for work. Maybe it was the low sound, me 2 glasses of wine in, wishful thinking, OR reality, but I swear his voice sounded like Jordan. Am I delusional? Any similarities? I think this means I've been consumed by this site too much.....
laugh out loud idk about John but BBJ's voice and mannerisms are outta this world attractive and charming imo. From the preseason pics, I didn't "get it," but the moment he appeared and especially after his interview with Katie Nolan, it all made soooo much sense. He seriously would have been f1 with any Ette if he wanted to be.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:42 am

Another picture from the other night:

https://instagram.com/p/BJcgPHWj4qf/

No idea who the girl in the front is or the girl on the far end.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:20 am

Jordan reached the 1M followers milestone. I loved that exchange between Jojo and her Bubbi awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:56 am

Next up is Jo at 2M, that's awesome and wild. They're the most popular in my eyes and I like seeing all their support. 

I think that they're also holding hands in that latest pic where she's on his lap heartbeat Too adorbs!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:35 pm

So happy for Jordan! It's also so nice to see how pround Jo is of her man and I loved his answer on twitter heartbeat
On another topic. It's less than a week till baddy's birthday. I wonder what Jo is planning Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Lo Lo ‏@lolo199324  · 1m1 minute ago  

Jordan looking dapper for his first live show in SEC! congrats to your bubbi @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11

Booger Verified account  ‏@SECbooger · 20m20 minutes ago

Pretty boy @JRodgers11 ready for his first live show @SECNetwork ... Welcome aboard kid

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 54 CqlHDk1VIAELpTb

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Booger ‏@SECbooger · 50m50 minutes ago

Didn't we have enough qb's already ? Then we hired this guy https://www.instagram.com/p/BJd8chhA_fm/

Didn't we have enough qb's already ? Then we hired this guy by @secbooger

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:19 pm

Luke Rodgers Verified account  ‏@thelukerodgers · 46s46 seconds ago

Oh just casually watching baby bro on the @SECNetwork. Boom. @JRodgers11

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 54 CqlJNgOW8AQD1Zh

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:19 pm

Awwww I'm watching him on SEC live now and he's doing such a good job! That voice was made for TV/radio. Of course someone had to make a joke about giving him a rose, but I'm sure that'll die down eventually espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 54 3806527698
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:22 pm

SEC Network ‏@SECNetwork  · 21m21 minutes ago  

It's showtime!

espn - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 54 CqlE9kFXEAA1ZLg
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Perfect example of his charm: he can easily make fun of himself but it's never deprecating and he always appears amiable, funny and good natured but still, oh so cool, exactly like he was on the show. How does he do it?? laugh out loud He looks awesome and I'm sure he's doing a fantastic job! Yay Baddy!! What a great baddy Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline