SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Di_ATL Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She just posted to snap chat and it looks like they're having a great time! I love how her parents are there along with her brother Matt and his girlfriend.

OMG they both just posted on snap chat, how freaking cute are they with her fam....loving how supportive and happy the fam look with Jordan. :yes: Hugesmile

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:12 am

And they both just gave a mouthful to Chad laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:26 am

The snap of the Fletcher folks is beyond cute! I wish my parents were still that playful into thier marriage.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:28 am

Guys, report chad's account so twitter can suspend it!
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And they both just gave a mouthful to Chad laugh out loud

I totally understand them wanting to speak there peace of mind to him finally, as they both have been very polite thus far and biting there tongue....but i wish they wouldn't entertain him, that is all Chadbear wants is more attention and to remain relevant and what better way Cou than talking about the Happy couple :yes:

It wouldnt surprise me if Chad is the one who leaked the latest rumor and who has filled in RS with the B.S of a break up all season, he seems as obsessed with them all season as much as RS. Suspect

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:46 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And they both just gave a mouthful to Chad laugh out loud

I totally understand them wanting to speak there peace of mind to him finally, as they both have been very polite thus far and biting there tongue....but i wish they wouldn't entertain him, that is all Chadbear wants is more attention and to remain relevant and what better way Cou than talking about the Happy couple :yes:

It wouldnt surprise me if Chad is the one who leaked the latest rumor and who has filled in RS with the B.S of a break up all season, he seems as obsessed with them all season as much as RS. Suspect

Agree with the bolded. He's harassing and bullying Jojo in tweets several times. He's worse than RS.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:49 am

With Brett Eldedge

Jordan Rodgers ‏@JRodgers11  · 6m6 minutes ago  

Couple of Nashville buds sweating our butts off in Dallas, at least @joelle_fletcher looks hot

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 9 CpoSORcUMAQ-0op
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:53 am

Jordan will be on his friend Jared Stillman's radio show tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/jaredstillman/status/763906398560382980

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:54 am

And our favorite are matching again. ❤️
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:13 am

More and more these days, reality shows, especially this franchise, tries to one up themselves with the type of people they cast. They'll truly cast anyone who's "entertaining" (it doesn't matter how) never mind the consequences, and Chad is the worst of them all. While I understand why they'd feel inclined to defend themselves because they're tired of him, that's exactly what he wants and this sort of thing feeds him. I hope they don't give him a second of their time after this.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:20 am

Aw.
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 9 Image21

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:38 am

Looks like they're already sleeping in the new house based off Jordan's latest snap (he snapped JoJo in one of the bathrooms in the house, looks like she had just taken a shower.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline