SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:10 am

About what happened in the FS with KW.
Jasmine's words:
“We had a discussion that made him feel insecure about us, and that turned into something that was emotional and kind of heated,”

Source

I shouldn't assume it was about the other guy though. However how come she didn't reassure him at this point since he seemed to be needing that.
Girl must be really turn.

JMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:36 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:I must say that his latest IG post just gave me pinch of hope loooooool.
Maybe they are going somewhere with all this cockiness edit for KW.
I can't believe over 60% still think it's gonna be Mikhel though.
It's too much. I can't wait to watch the episode

How lucky are we in Au to have it over an done with in one night.  I can't believe I have to wait another two weeks for the outcome. speechless

There was a number of comments on Insta which i didn't think of before but they said if KW is that jealous and cocky like he displayed tonight he would have posted pics of him and Jasmine on Insta gloating if he was F1, instead he hasn't posted anything with her which is what a jealous F2 would do.  I just had the sleuth hat on and kept thinking it was about him hiding he was F1 thats why he wasn't posting any pics.

Her sister also liked a pic with Mikhel from the make up artists insta and Jasmine's lawyer friend that interrogated both the guys is following Mikhel and he's following her back???? Make of that what you will I suppose. Also KW's SM is a bit, how do I put this, dodgy.  It seems because this hasn't been produced by Warner Bros, they are more open on SM IMO and not locked down and heavily monitored like the AU version.  As for the editing, I think they had the redirect with Mike but now he is gone IMO they are following Jasmine and Mikhel's story.

Also what was always playing on the back of my mind with Georgia's season was the close ups and intimacy in the promo of Matty and the hiding of Lee.  It seems they have done the same this time around with this promo and it doesn't sit well that they would show the F1 arguing with the Lead in the promo as well. Crying yes, that always seems to happen with the Bachelor promos but not a full on walk out argument.  

I also don't remember and some one can prove me wrong here, but I don't remember the F1 being cocky like this, they are usually sweating bullets up until they get out of the car at the FRC.  And the gypsy psychic for me tipped it over the edge.  mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

Mind you I could be completely wrong.  But @Just_Looking i think you are right.  Although I wouldn't put Matty in the same category as KW IMO.

Hmmm some things are fishy indeed.
I don't remember an F1 being presented as cocky and being reminded by the lead that she has to see it through.
I have memory of confident F1 that were not phased whatsoever by what was happening with the others but not cocky (Exemple of Roberto).
I don't know, it all seemed too much now. Maybe it's not that bad when watching it?

I also can't get out of my head that they always push the F2 edit more up until the LCD but here it's tricky because if KW is F2, his edit still have loads of doubts, not just the easy cruise and over confidence.

At the same time, I can't imagine why Jas would feel the need to still tell him in private (FS) that there is another guy, to the point that they got in an argument.
If he is the chosen one for sure, she wouldn't bother to upset him when the cameras are not around. No?

From what I read he wanted her to tell/reassure him at dinner that he was the one she was going to choose but she refused to say it so it may have been that, that came up again. Kind of reminds me of Jojo with Ben H, asking him not to blindside her in the bathroom. He is kind of being presented as a bit of a twat IMO. Although he is actually getting now the all in f2 chemistry, his is just wrapped with jealousy and not insecurity. i can guarantee if Mikhel is F1, he will still be unsure that she is going to choose him right up until he gets out of the car and they will make sure they show that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:41 am

djogbenyuie wrote:About what happened in the FS with KW.
Jasmine's words:
“We had a discussion that made him feel insecure about us, and that turned into something that was emotional and kind of heated,”

Source

I shouldn't assume it was about the other guy though. However how come she didn't reassure him at this point since he seemed to be needing that.
Girl must be really turn.

JMO

Maybe he thought she didn't have any feelings for Mikhel and thought it was a one horse race. But yes, why didnt she give him some reassurance if he was F1. I would have thrown his azz out to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:59 am

Yeah I bet he thought that. He even said it at their diner. That he felt like " they were in relationship from the start and there were just a bunch of other distractions on the way".
I felt that it is quite a disrepectful thing to say. sad ...even if it's true
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:05 am

The fact that allmof Mikhels sc with Jasmine were hidden gives me hope. The sc from his date in Montreal( when they were dancing), this beach one and a couple of the others during the previews. This is usually a F1 thing but who knows. I would choose Mikhel 10000x over KW but if Jasmine decides that KW is it for her then Mikhel also deserves someone who chooses him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:23 pm

Comparisons - Shawn Booth wanted reassurance and he was being very difficult because he wanted to know he was the F1. Kaitlyn apparently told him that he was the F1.

Again, if we are comparing, I like to make sure I have all the facts.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-shawn-nick/

The Bachelorette's Shawn better stop second-guessing Kaitlyn if he's going to make it to the end.
Monday picked up with Shawn asking Kaitlyn point-blank if she's in love with him. Although she somewhat reassured him by saying, "I'm falling in love with you," it was the first of three separate conversations the pair had throughout the episode about the state of their relationship and why Kaitlyn should've never told him he was "the one" so early on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:40 pm

After watching parts of the episode I do feel more hopeful for Mikhel.
If it was any other season I would still say kevin all the way.
But I can't shake away the feeling that Jas will not just focus on chemistry.
She had said over and over (and even cried over) that she needs a forever, a stable person even though she thought she wanted something else. She also said she wanted to get passed the physical or something similar. All her itv are about her mum telling her to find a good loving guy and she said she tried to not go for her usual type.
Now i've always thought mik was the physical and Mike the one she would finally needs. Then I thought Kevin was the stable guy and the one she needs and Mik the one she wants. Now in the light of her family input, I realize that kevin is her usual type, the one she wants but she would end up with Mikhel the one she needs.
I do believe she loves both, not at the same level but she does. And they make sure we hear her say over and over that she is catching up with Mikhel. She even let KW know that there is something there with Mikhel too (even brought that into closed doors).
KW is absolutely the confident one right now. Even when he was fishing for reassurance it was more like he wasn't letting her the choice to choose someone else. It's not do you love me?, it's you love me and only me.

So as of right now, I feel like Jas choosing Mik would make a lot of sense regarding her whole season.

Again, if we didn't hear about want vs need so early on, I would say no way it can go in other direction than Kev's.

I might be completely wrong but I would sure enjoy it if the finale lives up to the season level of depth from Jas.
I feel like I might rewatch Trista's season to see how she went from her chemistry guy to Ryan.

What do you guys think?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Comparisons - Shawn Booth wanted reassurance and he was being very difficult because he wanted to know he was the F1. Kaitlyn apparently told him that he was the F1.

Again, if we are comparing, I like to make sure I have all the facts.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-shawn-nick/

The Bachelorette's Shawn better stop second-guessing Kaitlyn if he's going to make it to the end.
Monday picked up with Shawn asking Kaitlyn point-blank if she's in love with him. Although she somewhat reassured him by saying, "I'm falling in love with you," it was the first of three separate conversations the pair had throughout the episode about the state of their relationship and why Kaitlyn should've never told him he was "the one" so early on.

Facts are very important as they are and not how they can fit a personal favorite.
Keep sleuthing! Yay!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:32 pm

mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 BETTE_S01_EP09_FinalePart1_Fantasy-Date_Mikhel_Catamaran_Photo-20
mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 BETTE_S01_EP09_FinalePart1_Fantasy-Date_Mikhel_Catamaran_Photo-26
mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 BETTE_S01_EP09_FinalePart1_Fantasy-Date_Mikhel_Catamaran_Photo-33
mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 BETTE_S01_EP09_FinalePart1_Fantasy-Date_Mikhel_Catamaran_Photo-41
mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 BETTE_S01_EP09_FinalePart1_Fantasy-Date_Mikhel_Catamaran_Photo-54
mcm - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 BETTE_S01_EP09_FinalePart1_Fantasy-Date_Mikhel_Catamaran_Photo-55
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/behind-scenes-intimate-fantasy-date-moments

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Yeah I am finished with the overnights, haven't started the meet the parents but for what it is worth Mikhel got the final one fantasy date with the all alone on the boat vs. Activity walking around Havana. Not sure it matters but I found it interesting.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 pm

I just watched the episode and notice Mikhel got a date with just them chilling one on one. Kevin got the date where they had to stroll and deal.. much time for intimate moments. I believe she is truly torn at this point. She may have started off all about KW but I think Mikhel is giving her serious reasons to change her mind. And KW isnt helping with all his issues.
I noticed she was really not happy about the final rose paper clipping Kevin showed her. Seemed like she rolled her eyes again.
KW is so sure that he is it and that gives me hope that Mikhel is F1.
Also in the preview for the MTA, Jasmine saying only The inventor had her back by telling her about Drew is not a good look for KW given that he was best friends with Drew.
I hope a bachelorette actually backs up what they say they want by picking right as opposed to going for what you would and have in the past. We may have another Andi and Josh on our hands if she chooses KW. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:25 am

see2love wrote:I just watched the episode and notice Mikhel got a date with just them chilling one on one. Kevin got the date where they had to stroll and deal.. much time for intimate moments. I believe she is truly torn at this point. She may have started off all about KW but I think Mikhel is giving her serious reasons to change her mind. And KW isnt helping with all his issues.
I noticed she was really not happy about the final rose paper clipping Kevin showed her. Seemed like she rolled her eyes again.
KW is so sure that he is it and that gives me hope that Mikhel is F1.
Also in the preview for the MTA, Jasmine saying only The inventor had her back by telling her about Drew is not a good look for KW given that he was best friends with Drew.
I hope a bachelorette actually backs up what they say they want by picking right as opposed to going for what you would and have in the past. We may have another Andi and Josh on our hands if she chooses KW. JMO

clapping! yes yes IA. Saw the clip of the MTA and thought exactly the same thing tbh. That's going to be awks with bestie when they see each other. I also like that Mikhel is friends with Kevin P who she also gravitated to so I'm hoping she thinks carefully about her choice. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold