SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:44 pm

shocker the "clue" about the next bachelor was just as obvious as the one he gave us for Love At 1st Kiss Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Chris Manson talking about the rose ceremony reminds me of when the MC of THE MOLE talked about the execution.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:46 pm

PDA laugh out loud laugh out loud This is unreal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Alanna wrote:PDA laugh out loud laugh out loud This is unreal.

LOL he tries way too hard. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Why is Andi's book accepted as the gospel truth - it is only her side of the story.  Doesn't matter what Josh does now/or doesn't do.  Why give Meandi so much power?

We are at the 3rd commercial and the only hint I saw is Amanda is confused.

I don't think it's gospel truth, but Josh's angle that it's all #fiction is laughably stupid. 3 sides. His, hers, and truth.

That is my point, he has his side of the story too.  Anyone can write a book trashing someone else and people believe it.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:PDA laugh out loud laugh out loud This is unreal.

LOL he tries way too hard. laugh out loud

soooo extra.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:48 pm

I think getting rid of Evan may be like getting rid of HPV. There is no real cure.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:48 pm

The real winner here is Andi Dorfman. Holy man this is A LOT of free advertising. My friend who only watches the show, nothing more just texted me she didn't know Andi had a book and now she wants to read it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:48 pm

Calm down, Evan. Poor guy. He's so happy. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:The real winner here is Andi Dorfman. Holy man this is A LOT of free advertising. My friend who only watches the show, nothing more just texted me she didn't know Andi had a book and now she wants to read it.
Not to mention, the vindication!! Maybe no gospel truth about Josh but clearly SOME truth, at least.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:49 pm

Never thought I would be team Evan before but here I am Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:50 pm

OH NO another grown azz man--Christian.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick