SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 67 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:11 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 CqT6kY6WAAEaze2
Bachelor in Paradise Verified account  ‏@BachParadise
Donut forget to relax this weekend! #BachelorinParadise

Who is this guy? scratch
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by dee Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:35 am

@Maddy It's Carl King from Desiree's? season. He's a firefighter. Can't say he aged too well. I remember thinking he was cute when he wore glasses during Des' season.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:58 am

summerdayze wrote:
Caila said on a recent podcast that with Ashley being on this season of BIP, it was healthy thing for her (Ashley) and judging by what was also said on the after show, it seems that Ashley has come to a realization and hopefully has moved on from Jared.

I could see this happening. Jared really falling for another woman (and it being reciprocated) would, and probably did, force Ashley to finally face reality. I suspect that over the past year, the fact that Jared never had another girlfriend gave Ashley false hope that the reason he didn't had to do with his unacknowledged feelings for her, and that's part of why she kept hanging on.

Sounds like Caila was in the picture during Ashley's realization period (Jared withdrawal?), which means that at the very least, she remained in contact with Jared during the aftermath of filming (probably commiserated with Jared over having to listen to Ashley crying over him).  If she's still interested in Jared after going through that, it might bode well for their relationship lasting a while.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:44 pm

dee wrote:@Maddy It's Carl King from Desiree's? season. He's a firefighter. Can't say he aged too well. I remember thinking he was cute when he wore glasses during Des' season.

Thanks, dee, looks like I don't remember him at all... Rolling Eyes
But some guys even CH doesn't remember... Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:24 am

Maddy wrote:
dee wrote:@Maddy It's Carl King from Desiree's? season. He's a firefighter. Can't say he aged too well. I remember thinking he was cute when he wore glasses during Des' season.

Thanks, dee, looks like I don't remember him at all... Rolling Eyes
But some guys even CH doesn't remember... Hugesmile

He looks a bit like Evan in that pic. He also looks like he could be her dad giggling
Might be a great guy and might look different with dry hair but in this pic, hmm....

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:45 pm

I'm wondering about how Nick/Jen will look together next episode. I wasn't blown away by their chemistry on that first date. It actually seemed reserved or analytical to me or something, despite the crab-filled beach kiss.

Someone will probably say that's how Nick is, but he didn't seem that way with Andi or Kaitlyn...which I guess could say more about them than him.  I know Nick and Jen are both more cerebral than other cast, but I still want to see more excitement between them or something.

Right now my favorite couple is actually Evan/Carly,  probably because they seem like actual people I know and have a messy, very non-fantasy (and in that way more plausibly lasting) connection.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:17 pm

To be fair,  I don't know how much excitement there should've been considering Nick and Jen had just met hours before. He had talked to K before going on the show, so a connection was already formed and he was there at the beginning of A's season. I guess time will tell as the epis move forward.
Imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 13652194_1677656189223471_432528465_n
natalieshabtai
It's Paradise Monday, get excited. #bip #bachelorinparadise #mexico
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:31 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 CqfZcIEWAAI4pDx
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Will tonight change things for Evan and Carly? #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:33 pm

I know i'm icky but I kinda find Carly and Evan endearing and real world like laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Not at all. I feel compelled to root for them. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:42 pm

They are probably more real world than most of the couples, however they both still gag me a bit.
Kind of like you enjoyed your meal but you still got indigestion from it and maybe burped and got a repeat. A bit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 67 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick