SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:41 pm

uh huh. This was definitely Ashley's idea. Not. Production you suck.
And why didn't Sarah get the same re-do?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:42 pm

I hate you TPTB. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:uh huh. This was definitely Ashley's idea. Not. Production you suck.
Exactly! And like it was up to the other cast members to vote on whether she stays. Rolling Eyes

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:44 pm

She (Ashley) is turning over a new leaf.
Instead of sitting up Jared's jazz, she is only sitting right next to it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin 1m1 minute ago
Producers to everyone: "Say yes or the dog gets it." #BachelorInParadise
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 CqgTLcjWYAA5ixc
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Yes, you are so looking for someone twinnie...as long as they are super hot. You know that will result in a deep and meaningful relationship.

WTH is with all the MeAndi references this season? Do they have an investment in Andi's book sales?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:50 pm

Good Caila should go out with Brett. Let Jared see what it's like.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Ashley has been completely exposed in this episode. Yuck!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Yes, there is that new leaf that Ashley turned over...NOT!!!

I will be curious to see if people still continue to blame Jared for not being clear enough with her. She is like some psycho stalker.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Yeah I'm completely over Ashley I. I'll take Josh.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:54 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 3806527698
Final Rose @TheFinalRose
Pretty sure Brett and Carl were just two random guys from the Señor Frog date background #BachelorInParadise
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Good Caila should go out with Brett. Let Jared see what it's like.

No matter what, I dont think Jared can see what "it" is like, because "it" is obsessive delutional behavior.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick