SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:39 pm

luvstx wrote:Just catching up on the comments after watching last night.

My daughter and I were astounded at how far into the Bach barrel TPTB had to go to recruit guys to come on this season.  There's hope for this world if people actually can see that going on this show is just asking for ridicule/shame/pain.

And for those who are upset that Sarah didn't get a second chance like Ashley, you should be happy for her.  There wasn't a guy in the house who is as mature, together, and kind as she.

Not that I think Ashley deserved a second chance either, but I'm not gonna miss Sarah. She may be nice and mature most of the time, but she still reeks of desperation. Daniel might be entertaining to a certain extent, but he's also a creep and there's no way Sarah would give him the time of day outside the show. Yet she was up his bum again last night in hopes of a rose and when he sat down between the twins, she said "It would be nice if a guy who liked me got up and sat next to me" in a sarcastic tone. Just have some integrity, woman! I do wonder if one of the new guys would've asked her out, since they were all around her age, but I doubt it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:58 pm

mindless wrote:
luvstx wrote:Just catching up on the comments after watching last night.

My daughter and I were astounded at how far into the Bach barrel TPTB had to go to recruit guys to come on this season.  There's hope for this world if people actually can see that going on this show is just asking for ridicule/shame/pain.

And for those who are upset that Sarah didn't get a second chance like Ashley, you should be happy for her.  There wasn't a guy in the house who is as mature, together, and kind as she.

Not that I think Ashley deserved a second chance either, but I'm not gonna miss Sarah. She may be nice and mature most of the time, but she still reeks of desperation. Daniel might be entertaining to a certain extent, but he's also a creep and there's no way Sarah would give him the time of day outside the show. Yet she was up his bum again last night in hopes of a rose and when he sat down between the twins, she said "It would be nice if a guy who liked me got up and sat next to me" in a sarcastic tone. Just have some integrity, woman! I do wonder if one of the new guys would've asked her out, since they were all around her age, but I doubt it.

To be fair, Daniel did the same to Sarah after Christian had went on the date with Sarah. He got all deep and emotional with Sarah when he felt threatened, that he wasn't going to get Sarah's rose. Once she gave him the rose he beelined toward the twins. Daniel wasn't at all interested in Sarah, but for a rose he even kissed her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:04 pm

I don't know what to think, other than they are still friends, maybe more??? he was at her apartment to watch BIP last week.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Daniel's sense of "humor" might appeal to some, but to me he is just one step above Chad Johnson.  When he was discussing Ashley losing her virginity in those ITM's, they couldn't even show it on national tv, because I have no doubt that what he said was filthy.  IMO.  He just creeps me out.  

Daniel didn't give Sarah his rose because it came down to his two biggest fantasies, sleeping with twins or sleeping with a virgin IMO.  Sarah was always in the friend zone, and I believe the feeling was mutual for her.  I don't think that she had a lot to choose from, once everyone paired up.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Daniel's sense of "humor" might appeal to some, but to me he is just one step above Chad Johnson.  When he was discussing Ashley losing her virginity in those ITM's, they couldn't even show it on national tv, because I have no doubt that what he said was filthy.  IMO.  He just creeps me out.  

Daniel didn't give Sarah his rose because it came down to his two biggest fantasies, sleeping with twins or sleeping with a virgin IMO.  Sarah was always in the friend zone, and I believe the feeling was mutual for her.  I don't think that she had a lot to choose from, once everyone paired up.
Thank you! I thought I was the only weirdo who didn't like his humor laugh out loud This is exactly how I feel about him. It was also very disrespectful how he talked about the women on the first day (sans the twins who were a dream come true Rolling Eyes )
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:41 pm

as much as I love Caila, I still find it a bit odd that she doesn't get any support from people of the Bachelor nation. If you are a genuinely nice person, regardless of being too normal for the show or not, I'm sure SOMEBODY out of so many who interacted with you would appreciate it, it's just a bit weird. These people might have questionable motives but I don't think they are all bad judges of a character. With the girls being generally catty I would hope that at least some of the guys would say something positive about her, but hey, maybe it will come later in the season. That being said, I still like the Caila I see on SM, she seems like a good source of positive energy, whether it's really her or she's too image-conscious that it's rather what she wishes to be perceived as. I like to believe in the former.

Just to clarify, this is not to justify Ashley. To me this girl is honestly a bigger alien than Daniel and it's not a compliment. All MO
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I don't know what to think, other than they are still friends, maybe more??? he was at her apartment to watch BIP last week.
Who are you referring to above?^
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:50 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:I don't know what to think, other than they are still friends, maybe more??? he was at her apartment to watch BIP last week.
Who are you referring to above?^

I think she is talking about Sarah and Daniel.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:51 pm

as much as I love Caila, I still find it a bit odd that she doesn't get any support from people of the Bachelor nation. If you are a genuinely nice person, regardless of being too normal for the show or not, I'm sure SOMEBODY out of so many who interacted with you would appreciate it, it's just a bit weird

I think the issue with Caila is exactly what Nick said in last night's episode, she tries too hard to be polite and "nice" all the time. And as Nick said, sometimes that backfires on you and I think in some way it has for her in how people react and respond to her. To be clear, I'm not saying one has to be a bitch and I hate the whole, "I'm just keeping it real" excuse many people use as an excuse to be jerks.

And there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a positive person. But it just feels like Caila tries so hard to be nice all the time that she doesn't allow herself to truly just feel what she feels and say what she wants to say. Hence the waffling last night about the date that only made her seem like a flake. Hell she even tweeted an agreement with Nick's comment while the episode was airing.

I just think because she's wound so tightly in always wanting to be nice and smiley and polite, people feel like they're not really seeing the real her and truly getting to know her. It's kind of what Evan said about Josh, except Josh just comes across smarmy, which Caila doesn't. But Evan's point was that Josh was all about these cliches and platitudes and nothing real and genuine was coming across. It all felt so rehearsed.

Throughout Ben's whole season, there was only one time I felt I truly saw something real from Caila and not a polite version of who she wants to be, and that was when she confronted Ben after he let her go. That was anger coming from her and I cheered but then it was over in seconds and she was right back to polite and sweet and not wanting to rock the boat.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:02 pm

IMO the LA area clique of Bach/Ette has beens who make appearing on this show their lifestyle...are a very catty bunch. They think they are to cool for school and are above the lesser popular outsiders. IMO this same clique is jealous of anyone else who takes attention away from them. I find hilarious they think they are celebrities. In the LA celebrity hierarchy they are desperate nobodies.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
JMO

Case in point on Afterbuzz...AshleyI said she has moved to LA full time and is launching a YouTube site. Hilariously she is giving makeup tips based on her experience.affraid laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Someone tell me there's not racist undertones how AshleyI mimics Caila. This is even more obvious, IMO. And wth is Jared listening advice from AshleyI about Caila. THIS is leading her on. Jmo.

https://twitter.com/bachparadise/status/768175511566626816

As for defending Caila, Olivia and Jamie tweeted supportive tweets about her. This cast was very clique, AshleyI's turf.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Seabear, ITA about the LA clique.  

IIRC, Caila moved ALL THE TIME as a kid, constantly in new towns and new schools.  If I had to bet money, I'd say that probably has something to do with her behavioral pattern of always being nice, polite, pleasing, make a good impression, and not hurt anyone's feelings. When you are forever the "new kid" you want to be liked, make friends, and fit in quickly. It is also interesting to me that she works in Marketing, which is basically the professional version of her personal tendency -- shining a bright light on the goodness of a product to convince others that they want it or need it. I have heard several interviews in the past with actors who kind of said the same thing --- they moved a lot as kids and found acting to be a way to cope with that and to fit in. Putting on a happy face constantly and taking on an ultra-positive persona all of the time is or can be seen as a form of acting. Some people think that is who she really is because she is like that constantly. But others think she has to be acting/insincere to be that way.  I think it may be a combination of both. JMOAA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick