SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:47 am

I haven't seen any details on the televised wedding. I wonder if they will somehow incorporate it with the current 'ette season.

If anyone comes across an announcement please post here! TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 am

My heart is so happy for these two weirdos!!! What a beautiful and quirky love story heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BVcWTNtB8Cw/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:41 am

Happy for them! I loved Evan on JoJo's season. Some of my favorite moments from that season were Evan's genuine reactions to getting a rose during the rose ceremonies. He just couldn't believe that he kept making it week after week and it was adorable laugh out loud He seems like a sweetie. I'm also glad that they waited at least one full year before getting married. I'm sure it helped living in the same city from day one too!

I hope we get to see it at some point. I know RS had mentioned he's not sure how or when it will air because he's not sure if ABC would give them a hour time slot to air the wedding. I too wonder if they can somehow tie it in with the current season that's airing now. Even if it's just 30 minutes, that would be great!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:54 am

They should just cut out half of MTA and show the wedding during the second hour. Nothing would be lost!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:23 pm

I'm so happy for Even and Carly ..I hope their wedding day is perfect and they always remain as happy as they are today ..Their love story is absolutely hilarious and totally lovable.They just make me smile ..I love them..Congratulations Evan and Carly Bass .. firework

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:07 pm

I don't like many couples in this franchise, but I can't help but smile with these two. They are so sweet and so REAL. Wish them nothing but happiness Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:58 pm

I hope they cancel the entire MTA and show the Carly and Evan love story and wedding instead. Particularly with the current BIP fiasco....eliminating the MTA makes sense since several men from Rachel's season were involved with BIP. IMO it would be so much better for the Franchise to highlight a positive, uplifting, happy, successful story instead.

Congrats to Carly and Evan on their wedding today!!:wedding
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Happy Wedding Day to these 2 lovebirds!! :married

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 8367-910 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 I_got_13 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Hoorray  to this lovable and unique couple! 

So happy for them that they found each other   :wedding
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:11 pm

So happy for these two!! 2 people who truly make each other better as individuals, I can't wait to see the wedding (hopefully it's ASAP).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:05 pm

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradises-carly-waddell-evan-bass-wedding-married/
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Yay! Congratulations to Carly and Evan!! awwww
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25