SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by gurlbrit Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:59 am

Maddy wrote:Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 CruQkJAWYAAez6H
People Magazine ‏@people
#BachelorInParadise's Carly Waddell on engagement to Evan Bass: 'I'd marry him tomorrow!' http://peoplem.ag/ysDuUl8

He really does have a lovely smile. :cutesmile!:

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:05 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Maddy wrote:Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 CruQkJAWYAAez6H
People Magazine ‏@people
#BachelorInParadise's Carly Waddell on engagement to Evan Bass: 'I'd marry him tomorrow!' http://peoplem.ag/ysDuUl8

He really does have a lovely smile. :cutesmile!:

IA. I really like him, I think he's attractive and I love them together.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:54 am

He looks so different than when he was on JoJo's season and it just occurred to me why. He never smiled, that I could remember. He looks genuinely happy, smiling looks great on him. I like the fact that he didn't give up on her. I think he knew she was somewhat interested, and had her figured out. She just needed self confidence in herself. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Evan has a 15 year old son! I didn't realize his oldest was that old. The other two sons are 11 and 8. Carly snapped her, Evan, and the 8 year old putting up Halloween decorations in front of their house to compete with the neighbors. They're really cute.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Thanks for sharing their snaps @Lennoxcolinrolland. It sounds like a lot of fun. Nice to see they are doing family activities and Carly is participating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:45 am

Wait, are you telling me it's time to decorate for Halloween?? Noooo, it's still nearly 100 degrees everyday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 CshxmejXEAAC7zH
https://twitter.com/ebassclinics
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:01 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 CtN6oPTUAAA_kXV
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell
Football Sunday @ebassclinics
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:29 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 CuBSYIAWgAAFrvu
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell Oct 5
His kisses give me that silly butterfly feeling I've always searched for @ebassclinics (insert butterfly emoji that doesn't exist)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:33 pm

Please stay cute and weird.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Carly had been so caught up in her ideas of what she thought she wanted. I like that Evan broke through that. I hope they make it.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:09 am

They look like such a loving couple to me. Cute & adorable, really hope they make the long haul together!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25