SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:56 am

Linds911 wrote:Agree about Marilu. Her leg work in the AT was great otherwise her dances are meh. Def Derek fans still keeping her in, wish Ryan stayed longer. He changed my opinion about him and liked his partnership with Cheryl. Terra & Calvin are my favs hope they make it to the finales.

I do love Calvin, too. I'm torn between Calvin and James. I'll be happy with either of them winning. handwave
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:09 pm

BKay wrote:I finally watched Monday night's epi tonight. OMG! Mark singing with his Jersey Boys! His talent blows me away.

Me too!! Best performance but I may be biased giggling

@Bet2Win yes agree! Calvin's dance was great I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I can see him in the finales!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1f49c

Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 pm

My final three pick - Laurie, James and Calvin. From there it's tough. I like them all, but James kinda edges the others out.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:20 pm

I can't believe this season is almost over - it seemed kind of a blur this time around. I loved all three finalists' freestyles last night.
Calvins was so much fun and I think Lindsay is the best pro on the show right now because what she has done with him is incredible. Laurie's was suited perfectly to her although I wish her gymnastics would have been utilised more in this routine as this was really the place to show it off. James' was beautiful and very creative and i loved their foxtrot too!
Overall I'd be happy with anyone winning, my favourite team is Calvin and LIndsay but I am rooting for (and expecting) James to win.

How has everyone else found this season and last night?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:24 pm

I'm happy with the f3. I liked James but I also like Calvin. I did not like Jana at all.IMO, All of her dances were mediocre and her only standout performance was the Argentine tango with the water scene. And that was only memorable because of how raunchy they made it. I could have lived without her in the finals. I thought Tara was more deserving.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:25 pm

sara11 wrote:I can't believe this season is almost over - it seemed kind of a blur this time around. I loved all three finalists' freestyles last night.
Calvins was so much fun and I think Lindsay is the best pro on the show right now because what she has done with him is incredible. Laurie's was suited perfectly to her although I wish her gymnastics would have been utilised more in this routine as this was really the place to show it off. James' was beautiful and very creative and i loved their foxtrot too!
Overall I'd be happy with anyone winning, my favourite team is Calvin and LIndsay but I am rooting for (and expecting) James to win.

How has everyone else found this season and last night?
Calvin and Lindsay is my favorite team as well and they did receive  the loudest and longest standing ovation of all the freestyles last.  I gave Calvin all my votes last night even though I'm not sure he has a chance of winning.  But I do think any of the three deserve to win and I feel this maybe the best final 3 ever.  I also think that this has been one of if not the best season yet.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:37 pm

I want James to win. But, I have a feeling it will be Laurie. I wouldn't be opposed to Calvin though! My 2 favorites all season have been #1 James and #2 Calvin.

I felt Val did some injustice to Laurie throughout the season with the choreography... especially the free style. It did not appeal to me at all. She is very talented but I felt the talent was underused. But James and Calvin... they had awesome pros that did amazing choreography to showcase their strengths. I loved both their freestyles but James' had me crying, it was so poignant.

Then there was Jana... the "one note wonder". All of her dances looked the same to me and the fact that she did 3 contemporary dances that pretty much looked exactly alike! I was never so happy to see someone eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:21 pm

All my votes went to James and Sharna. He's been my favw all along. It would be too predictable if Val and Laurie won imo.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:26 pm

I never really had a favorite since Mark wasn't competing but the past few weeks grew to love watching Calvin, James, and Terra. So hoping either James or Calvin. Laurie is good but none of her dances really wow me like the past gymnasts did. Must be Val's choreography like @havadrpepper said which I totally agree with.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1f49c

Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Sapphire - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:00 pm

Wow, congrats to Val and Laurie.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:02 pm

Oh nice! Congrats Val and Laurie! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Shocker! Not! laugh out loud congrats to them!

Hopefully next season there will actually be a winner that will be a surprise cause it's getting boring when everyone can call the winner from Day 1 the last few seasons. jmo.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez