SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sat 26 Nov 2016 - 14:38

Maybe the interest is in the Olympics in general, not just gymnasts. Don't forget Meryl Davis who was not only an Olympian, but a gold medal winner. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2016 - 15:38

Other Olympians have won in the past and some have lost. I have voted for some but not others.

Some have not needed producer manipulation to get the win. Some do.

IMO, it is about who improves the most as a dancer and how their talents are showcased during the competition. I did not feel that Laurie's talents were showcased to her full potential at all. In fact, most of her dances bored me. However, with James and Calvin, I was delighted and in awe of their dances each week. Heck, I couldn't draw myself away from watching Terra's dances and I will admit that I do not like her at all. She should have been in the final 4 instead of Jana.

This season left a bad taste in my mouth and I will more than likely not watch again. Should have stuck to it and not watched this season either but did so because of Marilu Henner. I knew she wouldn't win but I wanted to see how she did.

JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez
emiusacska