Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Maybe the interest is in the Olympics in general, not just gymnasts. Don't forget Meryl Davis who was not only an Olympian, but a gold medal winner. JMO.

Newto

Female Posts : 1980

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Other Olympians have won in the past and some have lost. I have voted for some but not others.

Some have not needed producer manipulation to get the win. Some do.

IMO, it is about who improves the most as a dancer and how their talents are showcased during the competition. I did not feel that Laurie's talents were showcased to her full potential at all. In fact, most of her dances bored me. However, with James and Calvin, I was delighted and in awe of their dances each week. Heck, I couldn't draw myself away from watching Terra's dances and I will admit that I do not like her at all. She should have been in the final 4 instead of Jana.

This season left a bad taste in my mouth and I will more than likely not watch again. Should have stuck to it and not watched this season either but did so because of Marilu Henner. I knew she wouldn't win but I wanted to see how she did.

JMHO.

havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum