SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Can't wait to see Josh make an even bigger azz of himself next week. I'll have my popcorn ready!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by SafronSahara Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Thank you Katie! (actress from Scandal???)
Amanda if you're looking for a step daddy for your girls, Josh Murray isn't it. That blow up with Nick would've sent me running as far away as possible ASAP.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Don't worry, Josh only went crazy because he loves Amanda. Amanda made him do it!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:07 pm

I saw pizza blowing out of Josh's ears. He caught it one handed and gulped it right back down.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:11 pm

Diana wrote:I'm confused on why Carly and Ashley are so concerned about questioning Caila's feelings for Jared but none of them blink an eye about how Jared plays along to Ashley's delusions and has for over a year. Rolling Eyes
Herd mentality. Probably still pissed they couldn't get a word out of Caila.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:OT:  

Does anyone know the last day that BIP is on TV?   TIA

@MiniDiva....Last two episodes are Sept 5th and 6th. 2 hrs each night with AP.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:17 pm

^^Thank you @Seabear    So Bip is going right through Labor Day which is Sept 5th.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:
see2love wrote:I hope Caila is done with Jared tbh. He is a wimp for not standing up for her on and off the show. They were never going to have a relationship with Ashley in his life and ears. Caila deserves better

He's a giant pussy and he lied to Caila's face about Ashley not saying anything bad about her. He and Ashley deserve each other.

I haven't watched yet....But 100% agree with this. ^^^ word
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:25 pm

seton wrote:so, Luke is gonna be on the next AP?

IDK but Elan has been tweeting with Wells a lot lately and just a bit ago invited him via tweet to be on AP next week. I'm just saying' Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Sorry for the double post. Wells just texted (snapchat)said "people keep asking him when he's coming on BIP". He straight faced said, "I don't. I'm not coming. Sh#t".

I think he's joking but the plot thickens.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:38 pm

During one of the clips on the show, I forget where, Wells face is seen on BIP. So it was either shown in a preview for next week or was shown in a preview of BIP on AP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:41 pm

They must have edited things differently because the press release for tonight made it seem like Wells was showing up tonight. Guess they changed it up a little and he shows up first thing on Monday.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick