SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:46 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Amanda isn't getting the replies she wished for with her AshleyI tweet.

She's worse than AshleyI in my opinion.  She's definitely not as nice as what she portrays to be that's for sure.
Her tweet really angers me. I can't wait for next week when people will finally see them for the fake that they are + she's a total doormat.

Last edited by Isabella on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:47 am

LOL the replies for Amanda's tweet.

"I've literally never thought any of the things she says. All she does is talk crap and cry LOL"

"she deserves it. She's being bitchy to Caila. Trash vs class."

Faith restored in at least some of the people watching this show.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:16 am

Seabear wrote:**snipped***

By the way is Jared a virgin too?? Ashley implied Jared would never do things in the FS but she was worried that Caila would entice him to go to levels beyond his expertise....? So many questions.... question

If you are refering to AI's comment on show tonight, I thought she was saying that her worst nightmare was Jared going to the FS with Caila because she knew he brought things (which i interpretted to mean condoms) and he'd be tempted to use them. It is very late, and I am not going to rewatch it now but that is kind of the meaning i got from AI's ramblings. But i may be totally wrong.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:During one of the clips on the show, I forget where, Wells face is seen on BIP. So it was either shown in a preview for next week or was shown in a preview of BIP on AP.

Yea, I saw him in the preview on BIP tonight. It was when Josh was arguing with Nick and all the guys were around. So he was kidding. I am bummed though that now basically he will only be on one/two nights and it's with AshI Yikes.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:27 am

I am going to have zero, zip, nada sympathy for Amanda when she and Josh get ripped to shreds next week. All these LA area Bach/Ette Mean Club Losers disgust me. Anyone who defends Ashley's horrendous behavior is on my sh*t list. afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 3538374961 no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:53 am

I get not bashing Ashley if she's your friend but the fact that I haven't seen a single cast member from this season show Caila any support and some have gone as far as cosigning Ashley is really f-ed up to me. It's so confusing. The only thing I can think of is that maybe something went down post filming, but even then, from what I've seen of Caila she avoids drama so I can't see anything extreme happening that would justify this behaviour toward someone who hasn't done a thing to any of them. I hope she sees these people for who they are and if she chooses to have any friends from this franchise, she sticks to people like Sharleen who are actually genuine and kind.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:01 am

If Caila had done something shady, this posse would've spilled it already. Amanda praised AI for saying what everyone else was thinking. She's ok with calling women wh*res. It's nothing but high school clique mentality, and they'll look for any reason to use it to hate on Caila. IMO Nick is the only 'true' friend of AI. She's not enabling her, and has been understanding of Caila on the show.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:15 am

ReneeM wrote:I get not bashing Ashley if she's your friend but the fact that I haven't seen a single cast member from this season show Caila any support and some have gone as far as cosigning Ashley is really f-ed up to me. It's so confusing. The only thing I can think of is that maybe something went down post filming, but even then, from what I've seen of Caila she avoids drama so I can't see anything extreme happening that would justify this behaviour toward someone who hasn't done a thing to any of them. I hope she sees these people for who they are and if she chooses to have any friends from this franchise, she sticks to people like Sharleen who are actually genuine and kind.

@ReneeM this is why they are all enabling AshleyI

siena wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Because the crowd she runs with is a bunch of pathetic and desperate losers who are afraid of becoming irrelevant and they're not going to bite the hand that feeds them.

clapping! Yep! They all seem to think Ashley is going to be some huge star or something too. They don't want to upset her, so they go against their morals and their minds, and pretend like she's isn't an awful human being. Ashley's behaviour has been disgusting. Any sane adult would be able to recognize it. Every person who has stood up for her or made excuses for her terrible actions has lost my respect.

@Fingersandtoes I think so too. She's dug such a huge grave for herself that she'll never admit it but she knows deep down she's wrong and it must kill her.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:15 am

What happened "post show" was that Caila chose to date Jared. I'm sure Ashley loved that. It's a popularity contest. Think about Britt, IMO, she wasn't warranted for all the hate. Even when Emily and Haley were going off about Caila being too perfect, they couldn't even pin point what it was they didn't like about her.  It wasn't anything specific she did to them, this is what they felt. Which is fine and all. Different strokes for different folks. But don't complain she's fake when you act all nice in front of Caila's face, then when she turns around you call her names. These are the same girls that went to the Vegas trip/photoshoot that Caila planned, yet they supposedly can't stand her fakeness.  Why would you hang out with someone who you have so much distain for.  Give me a break. So no, it doesn't necessarily mean Caila even did anything. What could she have done? Called Ashley a B**** after all the drama she has caused? Led Jared on?  Whatever she may or may not have done, the behaviour of Ashley and her posse is disgusting. They complain about being bullied, but then they are the first to bully and ice out a fellow cast member.

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:31 am

There are a few sane souls showing some support for Caila on Twitter - Jami & Shushanna, who were on both TB and BIP with her, Olivia, Leslie H. from Sean's season, and of course Catherine straight out calling AI's behaviour bitchy. I give them props for having a brain and daring to go against the herd.  High clap

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Benefit of the doubt retracted)
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:34 am

@dee I guess Caila brings out their insecurities. I remember when she made her entrance on the show, they looked petrified that they would lose all their men. It's so weird to me cause Jennifer is actually visually more stunning than Caila but I guess there's just that one girl that brings out some womens insecurities and that's Caila.

I've noticed that Caila does have a lot of fanboys. Even the husband of the actress from Scandal (they were guests on After Paradise) is a Caila fanboy so maybe their cattyness stems from that.

I remember Jubilee hated Caila and also wasn't fond of Lauren B even during Ben's season saying she didn't understand why guys tend to fall for women like Lauren B and Disney Princess Caila. It didn't help that Jared whom she likedwasn't into her, yet so smitten with Caila.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:45 am

I hope that in Wells' ITM next week, he states that he is there for Caila but then has to settle for AI. :stirthepot

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick