SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:50 pm

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 CrES70aXEAAL4rp
Wells AdamsVerified account ‏@WellsAdams
Me explaining to @ashleyiaco why The Talking Heads are the greatest band in the world. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:50 pm

Continue driving that train, truck, bus, bike, scooter, bicycle and car right over Josh, it is just entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Alanna wrote:This is what happens when the Duh misbehaves. I feel really sad for her.

Nope. She was warned numerous times and still jumped into it with both feet and moved in with him. It would be bad enough if it was just her, but she has kids. I do feel sorry for them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Lace speaks as if she's on a strong narcotic. Or maybe she's just been drunk since she got there. Or both.

Carly looks like a clown. Those gloves are ridiculous.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:52 pm

What are red flags?!? I'm speechless!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Carly and Evan!! I love these two weirdos. I believe they're for real.

I might or might not be an idiot laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:52 pm

What is Carly wearing

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Some of these girls need serious fashion help. And they all need to sto wearing different versions of the same dress.

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 87b72b10 teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 86669110 teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Carly and Evan are so weirdly adorable together!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is what happens when the Duh misbehaves. I feel really sad for her.

Nope. She was warned numerous times and still jumped into it with both feet and moved in with him. It would be bad enough if it was just her, but she has kids. I do feel sorry for them.
Don't. Even she barely sees her kids so Josh is probs only with them to guest star on snap for 10 sec increments.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Carly and Evan!! I love these two weirdos. I believe they're for real.

I might or might not be an idiot laugh out loud

I will join you on the idiot train.  I just love them.

Last edited by reason on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 pm

mizzoufan wrote:What is Carly wearing
It looks like a red lace doily from a Las Vegas bordello. It is so wedgied up her butt I was squirming.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick