SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Cila51290 Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Evan and Carly really are the realest couple.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Carly make up your mind.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Evan and Carly really are the realest couple.
Seriously. About 100x more real and with more true potential as friends and lovers and a relationship than Jam imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Their probably have the next wedding.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 pm

hopefully, this will exorcize Carly's bitchy evil spirit :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Alanna wrote:Carly and Evan for new Bach Royalty!!!

Hmmm. IMOAA--I am not going to get carried away. If royalty then the royal court fool and the scullery maid. Did they have their date in a Mexican sewer?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 pm

He excepts my crazy. That is a good way to look at it....and finally Even brings the swag.

I can't believe how much I'm liking these two. I am shocked. SHOCKED!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:50 pm

siena wrote:Damn, Caila and Jared were pretty hot there!

And Ashley please, she wasn't forced to see anything. SHE SIGNED HERSELF UP FOR THIS SHOW. THEN CAME BACK AGAIN!

She is doing her best to sabotage their relationship. I hope Jared is watching without his blinders.

We could have had another Jade/Tanner if she wasn't there. teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 2292733854
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:52 pm

I liked what Carly said about the way Evan looks at her. That is what all women should be looking for, though hopefully from someone they are attracted to in return. I hope Carly really falls for him and doesn't just decide to let him love her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:52 pm

I'm so liking Evan and Carly
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:52 pm

I see nothing wrong with any of the people that are questioning themselves. Even Lace. To me they are the ones being realistic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:53 pm

I think I just saw nick have more chemistry with that lamp just now than he ever had with Jen. Wow! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick