SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:00 pm

I was so hoping it would be Nick? crush

Last edited by reason on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:01 pm

LOL...Nick doing impressions of everyone and then him and Wells doing impressions of one another.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:Who had the comment that a guy slapped her butt so hard??

I thought that was Caila.
It was Caila. She got a bruise on her right hip area probably from running into something or fell, so she joked about jared slapping her in the derrière so hard.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:02 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I'm sure Andi can give as good as she gets.

I can't believe I am defending MeAndi, but I do believe for at least awhile she gave as good as she got...what a bizarre way to have a relationship.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:Why is Nick always involved in everyone's business? He's like the annoying bubby that sits on the stoop and people watches the neighborhood to gossip during mahjong later.

Hahaha! Omg, so true and hilarious (even though I'm loving Nick, gossipy mahjong nana and all). How do you come up with this stuff???! teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 3806527698
laugh out loud I don't even know.

Good for Caila. This is wayyyy too much nonsense.

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:Who had the comment that a guy slapped her butt so hard??

Thanks!! So weird. Doesn't seem like him at all.

It's the quiet ones who always demand you call them Master and have the best inventory of toys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Hahaha! Omg, so true and hilarious (even though I'm loving Nick, gossipy mahjong nana and all). How do you come up with this stuff???! teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 3806527698
laugh out loud I don't even know.

Good for Caila. This is wayyyy too much nonsense.

Sprite wrote:

Thanks!! So weird. Doesn't seem like him at all.

It's the quiet ones who always demand you call them Master and have the best inventory of toys.

Except Jared.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:05 pm

IDK that one rogue crooked tooth is pretty interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Ashley is not getting very supportive comments on twitter. It will take her forever to start deleting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:09 pm

That scene with Ashley and Caila just showed how awful Ashley is.

Caila was criticized so much for being indecisive when she actually was so decisive in that moment when she said she was leaving. That was completely genuine.

Ashley takes joy from people being in pain, and that's really disturbing to watch IMO. And she didn't even leave it to just the show. Ashley's continued to bully Caila online post-show and that's reprehensible to me. And now we have Ashley calling someone "eurotrash". So gross.

Last edited by siena on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:10 pm

Ashley is getting reamed over the coals on twitter! Wow

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK that one rogue crooked tooth is pretty interesting.

Sorry I refuse to believe there's anything interesting about Jared. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ashley is not getting very supportive comments on twitter. It will take her forever to start deleting.

She and her clique will just throw Caila under the bus some more.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick