SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Jared on After Paradise: "I'm not going to hold anything that Ashley's said against her because they were said in jealousy and we've all said bad things."

I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS INSANITY.

But somehow Caila can be bullied for her mistakes? Jared was the one who went on vacation with Ashley after all of this drama. He put his friendship with Ashley before anything else. And they're trying to blame Caila for this mess. There is nothing she could've done IMO to deserve the way she's been treated. I hope Caila gets far away from all of these awful people. :angryemotion

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:11 pm

Wells and Ashley are still together ??? The comment about him being right there was strange.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought Sean did a great job tonight. Good for him!  I actually "liked" him.

Me, too! He asked and said everything that I was thinking. I was so glad he didn't give into some of the nonsense around him and pushed for some truth. Well done, Sean!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:13 pm

I was really disappointed that those two twins don't happen to like anyone. I also hope they are putting on an act with all that stupidity.

Part of me was jealous of Ashley I, but it's only a TV show, right? :D

Jared is a King. If I were him, it would be Ashley I and Emily (or Haley?). Caila is too much of a flip flopper. It's also messed up that she couldn't even wait for him to hop in the limo with her. She just had to leave that instant and couldn't wait for him. She didn't even care if he came or not. Besides, I don't see the appeal.

Hey that chick Lace turned out to be another double minded, bossy psycho. That firefighter ought pick up his jaw from off the floor and run far and fast. She's going to ruin some man's life, definitely.

I bet that promo from the first episode, where it seems to be Wells's voice saying, "Has there ever been a child conceived in paradise?," is another dubbed over fake, similar to the one where they had Chris Soules telling Britney "I'm sorry I've wasted your time," when he hadn't even said that in that scene.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:15 pm

Is Nick really the bachelor??? Please???????????

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:15 pm

I doubt Wells and Ashley are dating. But I've been wrong before. I think Wells made the comment because Wells and Ashley are still technically on the show and therefore Ashley and Wells could technically leave the show together (which IMO, they are not together).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Emily and Haley are positively radiant without make up on. I am just blown away by their skin quality. Too bad they're convinced that layers of paint are better.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Congrats to the Nick fans. So he was just leading Jen on all along knowing they were cleaning up his persona for the Bach. At least it isn't gonna be Chase. Hopefully they can do some work on Nick's speech and he will show us a good season. As we very well know he makes a GREAT puppet of MF and Co...

Back on topic, I don't see the point bringing in people this late in the season on BIP. It doesn't give them time to get to know each other and they come in at a disadvantage. How are they supposed to know if they really like each other in that length of time. Of course, to me the whole season isn't long enough to wind up engaged at the end of it, but that's just me. IMHO.

Surprisingly Carly and Evan made this season for me. I've always liked Carly, but Evan, not so much, but I wish them well. I can see them making it before I do "Grace" or even "Jam" Does the Bach come on the first part of Jan? Thanks everyone and again Congrats to you Nick fans....The best part of that is knowing how fooled RS was lolololololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Who said he was leading her on? If he did not feel it why should he settle? I did not think she was right for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well is so f'ing cute and funny. I really like him. Plus to me he is very attractive...I go for dork. I married a dork!
WOW! @Kashathediva with the fangirling!   Hugesmile Never, ever, ever thought I'd see that!  I am smiling so big right now.  Now, I know YOUR type!   cantstopl I LOVE it!m  In some weird way, this post has made my night.  bestbud!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:30 pm

Well,fan girling might be too much. There have been plenty of times I have contemplated killing my spouse.
But yeah I like Wells. He is cute.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 pm

So, Wells and Ashley are still dating then affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick