SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:08 pm

2pop "If you don't have something nice to say about somebody, come sit by me." - Clairee Belcher (Olympia Dukakis in Steel Magnolias)

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:09 pm

lleyki wrote:Nick has made comments about his manhood? How have I missed that.
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
This whole thing is:   2pop
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:15 pm

lleyki wrote:Nick has made comments about his manhood? How have I missed that.

I guess it was a package deal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:43 pm

I think Nicks manhood is his friendliest part. Maybe the Boom Boom room can be an addition to the Bachelor this season too. teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 1f601  teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 1f602  teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 1f602
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:47 pm

I'm definitely going spoiled for this season. There is just way too much hysterical snark to pass up on!  rofl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:49 pm

I vote no Boom Boom room vids. TMI, IMO. No audio, no touchy feely. Not for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I'm definitely going spoiled for this season. There is just way too much hysterical snark to pass up on!  rofl

Honestly I know - that is the best part.

Before they announced who the bachelor was I thought I might not watch - wasn't super interested in watching another polite southern gentleman (I consider both Chase and Luke in that bucket) both seemingly good guys just not what I would call entertaining.

With Nick he always makes things interesting - love him or hate him and the part he makes most interesting is people's reactions and the snark on this board!

The other thing I love is that while I do enjoy Nick, I also think he is glutton for reality show punishment so I don't feel overly invested in him finding his happily ever after as I am in just watching his journey. He is an analytical guy - I think he knows that he can be an a$$, cocky, snarky, self-absorbed etc., and I enjoy watching his endearing qualities as much as his not so much - he is relatable to being a regular human who is incredibly flawed. One who like many others is driven by money, power, notoriety etc.

Above all else his TV persona keeps me engaged and entertained and wanting more.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:35 pm

I think it is incredible that even after all these seasons, Nick is still the prime focus.  Think about it.  Why have the producers allowed the three engaged couples to spill the beans so obviously since filming ended? Simply stated: They didn't care.  The happy endings for those couples isn't going to be the main story. Nick's journey is.  The end of his relationship with Jen and how he became the next Bachelor is.  

I think they revealed him as the Bachelor on Tuesday in order for BachNation to get used to the idea and then question, "What happened with Jen?" Jen is playing right into their hands and stirring up drama with how and why their relationship ended...adding another sordid story to the tale of Nick's journey to love.  I'm sitting here rubbing my hands together just like Daniel...salivating to see the end of this story...playing right into their greedy little hands.  And I love it.  :yes:

Lucky turn of events? Or perceptive, devious planning. Either way, I am hooked Fleiss and Co.  plotting

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:37 pm

I miss Daniel. sad

I'm sure we'll hear about the Jen situation. I wonder if Nick will be on AP to explain?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I miss Daniel. sad

I'm sure we'll hear about the Jen situation. I wonder if Nick will be on AP to explain?

Yeah. Daniel should have his own Reality Show.....something with dating. His zingers were so funny.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Ariela wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I miss Daniel. sad

Yeah. Daniel should have his own Reality Show.....something with dating.  His zingers were so funny.

I so wanted Daniel to have a date with someone he was interested in. His sitdown with Sarah was a hint of how he responds to witty flirting. Add in sexual attraction and I wonder how his "in pursuit" mode would have looked.
He had the most memorable lines of the season for me although a small portion were also IMO inappropriate. Overall, just an interesting human or alien or eagle.... ?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

OnePromise wrote:That sounds great but the thing is... Nick doesn't want a "nice" girl. He wants one with strong conviction and passion, someone who is not afraid to ruffle a few feathers in the pursuit of authenticity.

Yep.

Exactly why he wasn't interested in Amanduh. I'm not sure that any of the girls on this season had what he was looking for although Jen probably seemed to be more of what he wanted but evidently there just wasn't enough for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick