SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:28 pm

GA and NR I agree, I hope he gets to join one episode of the next season, maybe with some other wierdos like JJ and mr.turtle, I wouldn't mind Wells too ... maybe for that awkward group competition date that TPTB always does. Inappropriate indeed.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:02 pm

I'm thinking Bach Canada! I'd love to sleuth that alien's season! laugh out loud There is a soft side to him, and IA @notarose the flirty side was fun - hilarious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:36 pm

I have yet to be able to watch and join in on sleuthing bach Canada...lack of time.  But if Daniel was ever lead, I would have too.  So much personality and humor!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:38 pm

All this time and I never even realized they had a designated "Boom Boom Room" without a camera. And I don't even think these relationships were weeks, but mere days. Something like last week means yesterday in film time.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:20 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:Am so tired of Josh.  His reaction to both finding out what the twins/Nick said and when Amanda went to bed w/o telling him was ridiculous.  I hope Amanda removes those rose-colored glasses before they actually walk down the aisle.  

I finally watched After Paradise b/c I saw Caila in the hulu picture.  And I felt for her when ?Michelle/Melissa? said Ashley was in the wings.  Her immediate reaction made me want to give her a hug.  And how about that clip of her breakdown, talking about being her 'real' self...  console

I'm ready to call it a day and say bring on Nick's season.  TPTB redeemed him during Paradise and now America is ready for him!!  :Woah-hoo:

I hope the love sick child wake up, before she let that man near her babies. Maya Angelou said, if a person shows you who they are...believe them. I don't think he will marry her, he will move on to a new competition, that's what he loves, I just saw him on another dating show, where he wanted the girl another guy was into.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:24 pm

About Caila: I keep going back to how far she got in Ben's season. She got even further than Amanda. Ben's final four by all appearances seemed to be nice women. I think that Ben is a good judge of character. I don't think that Caila would have gotten so far with him if she were putting on an act.

I don't know what she said to Amanda. Whatever she said could easily have been misinterpreted. Saying [allegedly] that she "didn't like Jared" makes no sense to me. She's the one who picked him out for a date. He has always seemed to have a pleasant and agreeable personality. She appeared to have a great time with him. She seemed to like him *just fine.* It may not have gone much beyond liking, and she may not have seen a HEA with him at that point or ever. So what?

All I can really do is judge by what I saw on camera. And again, I saw great liking between her and Jared. I saw chemistry.

I think that the fact that they continued to see each other post-show speaks for itself. They didn't have to do that. They did it out of the limelight. I find Caila's comments implying that Jared is still too entangled with Ashley to commit elsewhere to be completely believable. What woman could or even would compete with that? I know I wouldn't.

What I've seen with Ashley this season is consistent vitriol toward any woman who has any chance at all of securing Jared's affections. I think that Ashley I. did a lot of damage to her public image this season. Her comments went well beyond candid and snarky into consistently mean and nasty. As for Jared, I won't believe that he is ready to date anyone new until he puts a little healthy distance in his relationship with Ashley.

As for Josh, no smoke without fire. Amanda says that he has a sweet, silly side. That footage must have been "left on the cutting room floor." What I have seen has smacked of arrogance, ego, and lack of consideration. He says that he *has* treated Amanda with consideration, but I've seen no evidence of that in the footage. NONE. In fact, he seemed in Paradise to take little interest in her beyond someone who could fulfill his needs. Where were the backrubs, the concern for her fatigue, even the desire to converse with her instead of constantly sucking her face off? And how could Josh not see that Nick had moved well beyond his initial attraction to Amanda? Josh seems to have a strong compulsion to always "win" even if no one else is the least bit concerned about it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:33 pm

One more thing, about Jen. It looks from the previews that Nick picks out a ring for her and gets shot down (again.) Which is really rather the perfect setup for his Bachelor gig, but I digress. We all know that previews don't always tell the whole truth. This one in particular may be leading us down a garden path. Time will tell. But at a minimum, she leaves Paradise without a ring. That much is known. And they dated for maybe three months at most? So while she may be disappointed, I hardly think she has anything to complain about, or anything for her besties to complain about.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:26 am

I suspect that while Caila liked Jared (and he was the only guy available who she was at all interested in), she always knew that he wasn't quite up to her "standards" in terms of what she and her family expected as a husband. I know this sounds very snobby, but her family struck me as very high "achievers" who put a high price on education; they probably expect Caila to marry a doctor, lawyer, business professional, etc, who is or has the potential to be a high earner. Many families are like this, and I sense that Caila really doesn't want to disappoint hers. I don't think a restaurant manager who dropped out of college fits their criteria. Maybe that's what she meant by the 70%. If Jared had been a Harvard grad with a bright financial future, he might have scored higher.

I don't think the relationship between Caila and Jared was ever going to work out long term; the complication of Ashley just ended it a few months prematurely IMO.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:30 am

^^^^^ I believe that too.   Jared is not even close to being in her league, or what she deserves in a husband or mate.   Honestly, I don't know why she gave him the time of day.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:46 am

Nibbles22 wrote:^^^^^ I believe that too.   Jared is not even close to being in her league, or what she deserves in a husband or mate.   Honestly, I don't know why she gave him the time of day.

Oh, I understand why she did. First and foremost, slim pickings, who else should she have been interested in? Secondly, I have no doubt that Ashley nonsense aside, Jared is a truly nice guy who is respectful, not an immature party animal, and although he's not everyone's cup of tea looks-wise, some women find him very attractive. For Caila, he was definitely her best option, unless she wanted to go home right away. But the caliber of man that she is looking for as a life partner is probably not to be found on this franchise. I'm sure she'll find him in the real world eventually.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Amethyst wrote:
About Caila:
**snipped***

I don't know what she said to Amanda. Whatever she said could easily have been misinterpreted. Saying [allegedly] that she "didn't like Jared" makes no sense to me. She's the one who picked him out for a date. He has always seemed to have a pleasant and agreeable personality. She appeared to have a great time with him. She seemed to like him *just fine.* It may not have gone much beyond liking, and she may not have seen a HEA with him at that point or ever. So what?

Doubt we will ever know what Caila said to Amanda.
No or few cameras in the kitchen?  Maybe so but the cast wear mic packs 24/7... even in the bathroom as testified to by Izzy's sob scene in there.
I suspect what Calla told Amanda who told all or most of the other girls was likely recorded by mic.  Heck, it could have been filmed as well.  After all, girls other than Ash were talking about this situation enough to have been filmed.  The edit just didn't show it because it didn't suit the storyline.
And yes, I'm with you on "so what". A few days of obvious physical chemistry often leads to nothing in the RL.
Caila initially thought Jared wasn't her type then met him and decided there was more of a possibility then explored that possibility but nada. Simple really.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:23 pm

I don't care what Caila said or didn't say...it is irrelevant. Ashley's behavior is vile and inexcusable to Caila, Shu, Clare, Jordan, etc etc etc...any woman she perceives as a threat to her OBJECT of Obsessive affection. The Ashley we saw on BIP is the true Ashley. She has consistently shown herself to be that person on all 3 appearances on the Franchise. Fingers crossed Monday's episode is the LAST hurrah for Ashley.....and she fades into obscurity.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick