SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:31 pm

This show is Ashley in Paradise -- everyone is catering to her, tiptoeing around her, talking about her, worried that she is going to blow up. Wah, wah wah.   Poor Ashley is going to implode.  Props to Caila for trying to stand up to her without acting like Ashley.

I hope Caila is not facing the firing squad tonight and craziness is quickly brushed over with the excitement of the new bachelor announcement.   :tinfoil
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by MommaSez Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Ashley I is the reason we can't have nice things.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:11 pm

julychild wrote:We are all human, right? And no one is perfect, right?

OK. On that premise, I'd like to say that maybe there are some things Caila could learn from her experiences on these shows. Chief being, why does she come off as untrustworthy to most people. Yes, all the blame can be placed on the others, but after two shows, with two groups of people, why the same doubts about her genuineness.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm sure she is sweet and all of that, but why does she generate these feelings in people, editing aside, Ashley aside, rumours aside. We all learn and   grow, at least we should, I think these shows may have ( don't know, so being careful) shed light on Caila's "but" and  I think she shouldn't brush it aside, or play the "poor Caila" card, but pay attention and do some reflecting, if need be.

There has been other sweet, classy, whatever girls on these shows over the years. No, people don't generally think you are fake because you are super sweet and always happy.

IMO where there's smoke there's fire. JMO

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:18 pm

And the fire is that most of the people in this franchise are awful people. IMO it's a good thing that some of them don't click with Caila.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:18 pm

George1218 wrote:The comments about her eyes really burn me.  My ex is from Korea and both of my boys have had people comment on their eyes, asking them if they were high (even in middle school) because their eyes were partially closed or telling them to open their eyes and pay attention.

SERIOUSLY?! Wow. I can't really say I'm surprised by the ignorance because I'd be lying but I really wish people are more open-minded.

I don't understand why we are constantly judging each other based on our physicality as if we have a choice as to what our DNA is. Our attitude, character and views are the only ones we can change and control. Ashley, and some other Bachelor Nation contestants, is immature and realizes that she is but sadly is not doing anything to change. I should be able to freely call her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:24 pm

The most I can say regarding Caila in playing the devils advocate role is sometimes those that are Polly Anna, cerebral, new age and spiritually grounded make others feel uncomfortable with their centeredness.
These are wonderful qualities to me. I think we need more of these type people, IMO.
However, this kind of persona is off-putting to those that have no clue or ability to be like this. It's a far deeper level than the superficially this show requires for cast.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:26 pm

julychild wrote:We are all human, right? And no one is perfect, right?

OK. On that premise, I'd like to say that maybe there are some things Caila could learn from her experiences on these shows. Chief being, why does she come off as untrustworthy to most people. Yes, all the blame can be placed on the others, but after two shows, with two groups of people, why the same doubts about her genuineness.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm sure she is sweet and all of that, but why does she generate these feelings in people, editing aside, Ashley aside, rumours aside. We all learn and   grow, at least we should, I think these shows may have ( don't know, so being careful) shed light on Caila's "but" and  I think she shouldn't brush it aside, or play the "poor Caila" card, but pay attention and do some reflecting, if need be.

There has been other sweet, classy, whatever girls on these shows over the years. No, people don't generally think you are fake because you are super sweet and always happy.

True. If I'm Caila I would like to know what it is people find untrustworthy. You can only grow from what other's are willing to share. If they can't give you anything concrete and claim it's the way they feel, for your sanity don't dwell but let it go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The most I can say regarding Caila in playing the devils advocate role is sometimes those that are Polly Anna, cerebral, new age and spiritually grounded make others feel uncomfortable with their centeredness.
These are wonderful qualities to me. I think we need more of these type people, IMO.
However, this kind of persona is off-putting to those that have no clue or ability to be like this. It's a far deeper level than the superficially this show requires for cast.
JMOAA
thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:39 pm

One good thing comin from this show, Catherine and Caila's Twitter friendship. Hope they get to hang out in real life some time.

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 87b72b10 afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 86669110 afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:51 pm

@julielaplaca you're amazing & so is this man next to me. Excited for #AfterParadise tonight! Was a wonderful journey & truly grateful for the challenges that made me stronger, the true friends that stood by me, & the memories I'll never forget. @jaredhaibon is a wonderful man & I am so lucky to have the chance to see why everyone loves him afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 1f49b by @cailaquinn

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 2m2 minutes ago Burbank, CA
afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 2714 Checking off Karaoke with @WellsAdams off my bucket list on the #AfterParadise Snapchat
afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 CrJhCvLUAAA40GM
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:54 pm

@bluwavz like that pic of Caila and Wells  I love Caila's outfit ! laugh out loud at her pic with Jared should be interesting what happens on ap! thanks for posting these!
@umngirl agree I love the friendship of Cat and Caila
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:53 pm

What's happening on the show? West Coast viewer here who can't wait for another hour before BIP and 2 hrs before AP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg