SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:54 pm

Jfc that's all she has?! Hearsay with no context coming from a girl whose account of other events has already been questioned by AI's own bff Nick (and love him or hate him, Nick has always seemed like the type to tell the truth regardless if it made him look like an azz)? 

They are all on The Bachelor franchise where an "engagement" is just an agreement to date irl to see if things will work (many prior leads and contestants have reiterated this) & things more often than not don't end up working out. Being okay with this is realistic, not some egregious sin. 

As for Caila not liking Jared 100% within a matter of days, that's reality, too! Not everyone is going to fall all over themselves for the almighty Jared immediately. Caila is not even the only one using the % statements either - Izzy did this, too & I don't see anything wrong with this at all. 

And each allegedly "horrible" statement does not necessarily correlate to the other - the engagement thing could be a general statement while the Jared thing is specific to him. no one knows the full context except Amanda and Caila and we've already seen how reliable Amanda's words can be. 

I am so sick of AI and her petty, cruel clique. What comes around goes around.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:58 pm

I have come to the conclusion that whatever was said was made out to be much worse than it actually was. Otherwise, I am to believe that Caila was dumb enough to expose her true intentions and thought she could get away with it. She's not dumb. These girls already hated Caila. She was going to lose no matter what.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Wait, so Caila told Amanda she wasn't 100% with Jared? Forgive me, I didn't watch the snap but didn't we already know this? Carly said Caila was only 70%. It was no secret.

Most of the bachelor engagements are broken off within months. That is the risk you take on this show. The more I think about it the more ridiculous it all sounds. And the fact that Ashley chose to expose this when Caila couldn't immediately refute what was being said. The manipulation continues. JMO.
Lol I posted almost the exact same thing before reading this ...Great minds! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:I felt awful for Caila on After Paradise last night. It was obvious by how the camera zoomed in on her reaction that she wasn’t told Ashley would be there. In fact, I’d go so far as to guess they might have promised her just the opposite. It was tough to watch the two of them; you could cut the tension with a knife. And while Ashley’s reticent apology was better than nothing, it would have struck me as more sincere if she hadn’t needed to be prompted more than once by Michelle Collins to MAKE it.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-9-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:03 pm

siena wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Wait, so Caila told Amanda she wasn't 100% with Jared? Forgive me, I didn't watch the snap but didn't we already know this? Carly said Caila was only 70%. It was no secret.

Most of the bachelor engagements are broken off within months. That is the risk you take on this show. The more I think about it the more ridiculous it all sounds. And the fact that Ashley chose to expose this when Caila couldn't immediately refute what was being said. The manipulation continues. JMO.

Exactly. The longer I actually think about what was said the more manipulative this is on Ashley's part. Caila already told people she wasn't 100% into Jared. She told Jared that she had questions about their long-term future after the Brett date.

Ashley's trying to make this into her exposing moment... and it's just like no idea AND?

also, calling Caila out for that esp since Amanda wanted to stay long on the show this past wk she said that and was caught on camera....so she can get engaged and get that media press . It's like now we are hoping soon her engagement crumbles in 3 months to see her sad bs story.
@TheWrongReasons it's tiring it's like we need this season to be over already
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:11 pm

Never easy joining a Party Late - where there are Cliques that already have You as an outcast

So Come on Down - the Water is just Fine !

Alert !! Games & shaming to start at 6PM - She is not Here for the ``Right Reason ``

Whereas the rest of us are pure & not here for the Free vacation or to promote ourselves- we are looking for Love or ...

School yard antics -trying to build an acting career at any cost - looking Short at Best

So much of the current group will soon be long gone & forgotten

Respect for ones-self & others will always serve U well

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Ashley and her clique are a bunch of hypocrites.

Ashley trying to pretend that she's still not obsessed with Jared, all whilst saying she needed to "protect" him from Caila. Why? Because after a week she wasn't 100% into Jared? Well who was there to protect Wells from Ashley's faked out interest?

All of these people were willing to go on the show and take the risk that if they got engaged it might not work out. Why are they acting like this isn't the premise of this show? Honestly, I'm exhausted by all this drama. Ashley is the one who has kept this going, it could've been resolved months ago and put to rest. She's the one who decided to bully Caila, and IMO regardless of anything Caila did or didn't do Ashley was going to follow through with that behaviour. The way Ashley spoke about Shushanna (someone who has done nothing to her) reveals that. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:32 pm

@SunnyRachel & @siena I agree - this season has had an insane amount of drama. And not fun drama but exhausting, infuriating & mean spirited vitriol. 

I'm honestly still disgusted by what AI called Shu. Just vile.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:40 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@SunnyRachel & @siena I agree - this season has had an insane amount of drama. And not fun drama but exhausting, infuriating & mean spirited vitriol. 

I'm honestly still disgusted by what AI called Shu. Just vile.

She has been surrounded by enablers & Folks not being open with her & a True Friend to her - her antics scares even her friends so she can continue to spout !- they want to avoid her - in any discussion - Crying is her protection - more she cries less she Hears !

Nothing she should be proud about but then - she has no idea where this is leading - she gets support from her Group but soon enough she will HEAR the sounds of 1 Hand Clapping !

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:46 pm

I still think her "group" supports her because they don't want to be on the receiving end of her attacks.

She is the classic bully that other people follow just so they don't get bullied themselves.

Sorry... this is about Ashley and I realized we are in Calia's thread!

Kudos for Calia for being true to herself during all of this and not attacking back. I can understand why Calia behaves like she does. I am the same way, I do not like confrontations and prefer peaceful solutions. I will also just turn my back and go on with my business instead of digging myself in deeper. It appears to me that this is what Calia does as well.

As for the not being into Jared 100% after just a few days... good for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:54 pm

I thought I'd be gone long. I've just seen the FabFitFun recap. IMO it's not looking good for Caila. What she allegedly said are things you think but never say out loud esp in the Bachelor world. She didn't deserve to be bullied but it would make a case for why she didn't get along with the rest of the cast. What needs to happen is for Amanda to tell what happened without garnishing from Ashley, and Caila to explain her side. Then again it will be difficult for Caila to get out of it once she chooses to address the issue. She can just ignore it and move on with her normal life. Why did she have to go to Ellen with those 2.

By the way she already deleted her picture with Jared and Ashley.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:02 pm

What Caila has experienced is a classic case of bullying and mobbing. She has been the target of constant trivial nit-picking criticism, exclusion, undermining, and discrediting. I was just reading about how the chief bully (in this case AshleyI) gets the wannabe's to help create a rapidly-expanding web of deceit to be concocted against their target.

If all of this comes back to someone not liking someone as much or being there for the wrong reasons then why the hell haven't they called out 99.9% of the other cast members? No, this has always been about tearing Caila down IMO. Caila is not perfect, she has made mistakes. But she has been held to a standard no-one else has been held to. Ashley calling her slurs, threatening violence, and bullying her has been treated like a footnote. I'm sorry, but I think it's disgusting that people can justify what's happened to Caila. At what point would it be enough punishment for her supposed crimes... until Caila's completely broken?

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg