SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:11 pm

I can believe she said she was not 100% sure.However, I do not for a minute believe she said she did not like Jared at all.I can see 100% not sure...going to she does not like him at all,as the conversation was repeated.Ashley's group loves drama!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:12 pm

EliseAlways wrote:I thought I'd be gone long. I've just seen the FabFitFun recap. IMO it's not looking good for Caila. What she allegedly said are things you think but never say out loud esp in the Bachelor world. She didn't deserve to be bullied but it would make a case for why she didn't get along with the rest of the cast. What needs to happen is for Amanda to tell what happened without garnishing from Ashley, and Caila to explain her side. Then again it will be difficult for Caila to get out of it once she chooses to address the issue. She can just ignore it and move on with her normal life. Why did she have to go to Ellen with those 2.

By the way she already deleted her picture with Jared and Ashley.
I don't think it matters what Caila says at this point. Ashley made sure to reveal this on a platform where Caila couldn't immediately defend herself. There's a reason she said nothing on After Paradise. Now Ashley's version will be taken at face value. Caila needs to let it go and never acknowledge this franchise again.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:25 pm

As I said before...3 weeks and you suppose to be sure.I hope Caila is getting some support.This just makes me sad.The show is over.Let it go Ashley.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:27 pm

The only mistake I think Caila made on BIP was not telling the driver of her car to the airport to step on the gas and leave Jared behind with a spray of dust and pebbles.

I hope Caila has learned a lesson and stays away from the Franchise. The LA mean clique are pals with production. They are the LA step and see crew. If Caila continues to be friends with Jared or Ashley....I would suggest she gets her head examined. Toxic people need to be removed from her friendship list.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:51 pm

Interesting that Caila deleted the pic of her,Jared, and Ashley maybe once again Jared had Ashley's back more than Cailias on Ellen and she's fed up no no

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:17 pm

I hope they both stay away. I am sick of both of them.

Ashley needs to just stop with her craziness. and Caila needs to get off her high horse.

They both drive me nuts.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Jared said that this was his last rodeo so hopefully he sticks to his word and keeps Ashley with him far away from our t.v. screens

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:39 pm

@BlackHalo hear, hear!
Caila has an IG story with Jared in it. They seemed friendly and they were joking about why he was there.

Caila, wake up! They are NOT your friends. Stay away from them.

IMO, the whole conversation was twisted. She could have said she was not YET 100% sure about her feelings for Jared. It must have only been 6 days or something. The getting engaged and breaking it off part was probably said jokingly, taken out of context or fished out from her. Even it were real it would just make her opportunistic (like most people in the franchise) not evil. Again, there's no way she's getting out of this scot-free if she addresses it. IMO She should just ignore it, move on, and forget she was ever in the franchise.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:58 pm

siena wrote:Caila was on Ben's season of the Bachelor. When she refers to the Bachelor she's clearly referring to her heartbreak after Ben. IMO that's very clear. She has been working for months with a start up fitness company, and prior to that was still working at her previous job. It is only in the last two weeks that she has been on vacation with her family. Right up until the day she left she was still working at her job. She is a college graduate, has worked right up until 2 weeks ago in a career away from anything to do with this franchise. If she's using the opportunities that the Bachelor can bring then so be it. IMO this is hardly cause to say she's living in a fantasy world. If her aim was to stay in the limelight then she would never have left BIP and she'd be engaged to Jared. That's not what she did. All JMO.

:claphands I share this opinion.

And clearly, someone hasn't been following Caila after her Bachelor stint to claim she hitched her wagon on some franchise fantasy. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:59 pm

Not gonna lie, I think what Ashley's saying makes a lot of sense. Caila left after Ashley confronted her about what she had allegedly said. Then she tried to stop Jared from speaking to the others before leaving, saying how she doesn't need to talk to anyone. I think she might've felt like she had to have a go at it with Jared since he followed her out. Not saying this justifies all of Ashley's crappy behaviour, but it certainly doesn't speak highly of Caila. The fact that she hasn't even tried to defend herself makes me even more suspicious. There's taking the higher road and then there's letting people tell lies about you. I don't see any merit in the latter myself. JMO
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Seabear wrote:The only mistake I think Caila made on BIP was not telling the driver of her car to the airport to step on the gas and leave Jared behind with a spray of dust and pebbles.

I hope Caila has learned a lesson and stays away from the Franchise. The LA mean clique are pals with production. They are the LA step and see crew. If Caila continues to be friends with Jared or Ashley....I would suggest she gets her head examined. Toxic people need to be removed from her friendship list.
JMO

Yes Caila run from these people. Run fast....You do not need them in your life. They are absolutely looney! Who cares what Caila said to Amanda back in the first few days of meeting on BIP, they are all exploring relationships. Of course no one quite knows how they feel. Oh goodness... please so much drama about absolutely nothing! I would hope they can all go do something meaningful with their lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:11 pm

Caila said to Jared's face that she had doubts about their long-term future. Jared even said that he knew Caila didn't like him as much as he liked her and that he was okay with that. So far that seems to be the truth, so not sure what's been exposed.

Caila agreed to go on this program in the first place so I guess she did agree with the premise that she could get engaged and take the risk that it might not work out. Now, the way Ashley's presented this information is IMO trying to make it appear as more scandalous than it actually is. If the conversation did happen, then I still don't see how any of this isn't what we basically already knew. The intent behind it is what Ashley's speculations are, and I don't see how Caila can even begin to engage in that argument. It's all become one huge mess at this point, I know wouldn't know how to deal with it. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg