SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:27 am

@TheWrongReasons There's actually an interview with Sharleen about possible match ups before BIP aired where she says that she can't see Nick and Caila ever dating. Since she knows both of them I think they're really just not compatible.

Out of all the guys that were there I actually do think Christian (particularly lifestyle wise) would've been the closest match. I also think Wells would've asked Caila if she'd been unattached when he arrived and something could've happened (chemistry wise), but I agree with other people when they say that their lifestyles probably don't quite align. IMO both Christian and Wells were most likely specifically cast for Caila as Bette.

It's great to see that support from Sharleen. There were also some comments on instagram over a month ago with Caila and Sharleen saying "I love you" "I love you more" to each other. It's very sweet to see that friendship grow. I also noticed that Sharleen liked that tweet from Catherine about Ashley being a "B!TC#" about Caila. I do think there's probably more support for Caila and criticism about Ashley from other Bach alum but it's just not being said publicly.

Anyway looking forward to seeing what other adventures Caila gets up to during NYFW.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by nikikass Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:01 am

Sharleen is such a stunner. Wow.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 am

@siena oh I remember that Flare video ... Her exact words were "I cannot see these two together, like, in any realm, at all" laugh out loud although she says lovely things about both (starts around 3:33 if anyone wants to watch or rewatch)

I'm looking forward to more NYFW pics/vids, too Smiley
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:03 am

Caila is a beautiful girl. She looks great in everything she does. Her and Sharleen can be sisters in the looks department. Thanks for all the pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:27 am

The craziness has begun. Day 1 at #NYFW:SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 2714 Note to self: Never wear horizontal stripes in photos. SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 2796 SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f6ab | SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f4f7: @moeeztali by @renata
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:30 pm

She is seriously stunning. I hope she continues to smile like that.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:17 pm

About a month ago we (@classiccityfilms) had the opportunity to go out and shoot a behind the scenes video of an amazing styled photoshoot with some familiar faces. Definitely be on the look for that! @alluring.events did an amazing job of organizing and bringing a talented group together. As of right now you can check out the article on @usweekly website to see some rad photos taken by @meredithlynne_ & @valeriedenisephotos. by @christopherperry.ccf

ACL Fashion Week @NYFW Celebrate The Imperfections Event #rioparalympics2016 #shelift Kenny Flash Photography by @kennyflashphotography

Finally getting to share some of the photos I took at this incredible styled shoot. We (@classiccityfilms) filmed a behind the scenes video that we can not wait for everyone to see! For now check out the article that @usweekly posted about the shoot! #classiccityfilms by @chriselm.ccf
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:36 pm

DesigualVerified account
‏@desigual
Can this much perfection exist in one photo!? #DesigualNYFW ❤ @MissUSA @MissUniverse @CailaQuinn
SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Cr7BRL1WgAEGm8u
source

Looks like she's hanging with Sharleen again:

Source: Caila's IG stories
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:42 pm

So many gorgeous pics and vids! SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f60d Sharleen and Caila must be getting ready for another show or possibly a photoshoot.

Caila posted this too.

SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 6sto5d
Yesterday's @Desigual Fashion show was one for the books. What would an epic day of firsts be without amazing friends by your side?... Oh that and great pair of gray heels  SheLift - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f609 #liketkit http://liketk.it/2p9yy @liketoknow.it #ootd #nyfw by @cailaquinn

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Thank you @dee @bluwavz @siena @maddy for pic and vids! Love them all! Glad to see her having fun! Dee, those new vids she is having fun in the fitting rooms adore her. Glad she's with Sharleen. Also, love the wedding pics from the shoot. Yay! On pic on Caila and Pia finally! Love it!
@TheWrongReasons I think u wanted to see what could've happened with Caila and Nick is because of there astro signs. Many think it could've happened! Her being a Sag and him a libra? I heard interesting pairing from those signs they do have similar views on stuff but also are very different. As u pointed out already! So I understand. From my point view I wanted to see her and Wells but like many what could've been with them. I feel Christian is good 1 as well but I was all for her and Wells.tbh They had good chemistry,were in sync w body language & were fun on ap live to the snapchat!Oh well! Can't wait to see who in the future she ends up dating outside the show!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:09 pm

@SunnyRachel That's so interesting about the astro signs, I take everything with a grain of salt but it's always fun to look at it. Astrologically speaking Christian (as an Aries) probably would've been her best match, although I agree that the chemistry with Wells was definitely there (astrologically though they would actually make great friends). It's kind of interesting that it was Christian who openly defended Caila.

It seems like Caila needs someone who has a real sense of adventure, is a good conversationalist, and isn't overly possessive. I feel like she'd suit someone who is intelligent, optimistic, well traveled, and who likes those same qualities in her. She mentioned that dating in NYC was difficult, maybe she'll meet someone on her travels.

All JMO and speculation. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Whitney Bischoff met her now fiance through Bumble? ( not in the dating game so not familiar with dating apps) where apparently mutual friends will "introduce" you to another friend they think you will be compatible with.

I see Sharleen and Calia as very similiiar- physically beautiful, fashion savvy, intelligent and well traveled, a certain "sophistication", and the art of when to be diplomatic.

My hope is that Calia will meet some men worthy of her, maybe through Bumble with Sharleen's network.

Sharleen has said she has had "deep conovos" with Calia so my thought is Sharleen through Bumble would be a good source of men who are compatible with Calia.

JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg