SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ap21 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:13 pm

Me too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :cutesmile!:

ap21

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:36 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:If Alex is f1, it'll be overshadowed by Nikki's shock exit and everyone rallying for her.
IA. It seems that shock exit and more drama may be what the show was going for this season... since they are now produced by the US Bach shows I guess I am not surprised but kind of disappointed that it is this way. I guess after 4 seasons of Bach AU that's where they are headed now and for ratings, the drama seems to be the thing now :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:36 pm

So happy to see there some others on team Alex, I'm very excited for the finale, though I'll be happy for Richie either way it goes

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:26 am

Locking this thread since finale episode is tonight and nearing 80 pages.

Continue discussion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
stuckinsc
fabgirl
carraiger
DTaylor91
KatydidC
Mikesgirl83
Miyala
Chi
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy