SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:53 am

These pap pics of Olena and Steph are reminding me of Lana and Heather a bit
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:These pap pics of Olena and Steph are reminding me of Lana and Heather a bit

The more I see of Steph and Olena, the more I question that Olena is F1 - JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:58 am

An article about Osher in Bali for the finale. Thought it might be helpful as it mentions that he was in Padangbai - did we know of this location before?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:03 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:These pap pics of Olena and Steph are reminding me of Lana and Heather a bit

The more I see of Steph and Olena, the more I question that Olena is F1 - JMO.
Yeah it's a bit much, imo. Even though it could be some sort of misdirecting thing it seems more like single and ready to mingle to me. I've always seen Olena's edit as posted in the beginning part of the season like that of Sarah (F3) or Lisa (F2) and her being out and about with Steph just based on sleuthing and nothing else it doesn't seem F1 to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:06 am

in_denial wrote:An article about Osher in Bali for the finale. Thought it might be helpful as it mentions that he was in Padangbai - did we know of this location before?

Great catch! That's definitely new info and those are papped pics of Osher in Bali at the time so I wonder if the Daily Mail is getting ready to do what they did last year (Sash/Sam pics before finale) but with the money shot of FRC? :shocked!: I always thought that if they are going to release those pics and weren't paid or made not to release them that the media would do so by FRC time when they have the largest audience and viewership is high. Hopefully we can nail down the F1 before then if so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:07 am

in_denial wrote:An article about Osher in Bali for the finale. Thought it might be helpful as it mentions that he was in Padangbai - did we know of this location before?

Thats a good hour and a half drive north of the Nusa Dua Sofitel according to google maps...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:08 am

^ Great catch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! It could be Osher was doing some sightseeing or activities on his own and/or Richie and one of the girls had a date further away from the hotel (strong possibility, imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:16 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ,
I am not sure if Olena is F1. But I do know it truly comes down to Nikki and Olena. I am going to wait for the screencaps as they ofcourse do not lie and I'm praying Olena is the one in the end tho!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:29 am

[quote="Sundy"][quote="natik"][quote="AllAboutLove"]According to New Idea magazine via Daily Mail, they are reporting that the F3 are: Nikki, Alex, and Olena
New Idea also claims Alex, Nikki and Olena Khamula are the show's three finalists.

I am just going back to this because the article says

[b]Photos showing the three final girls flying to Bali to film the show's finale scenes were published in New Idea,
with Olena being revealed as the first to get sent home

I will take a look at the actual mag later today and see if they really are photographed actually 'going to Bali' or if this is loosely used.
The rest of the story is rubbish IMO but I think this bit could be right.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:32 am

The thing I'm most shocked about is that Osher looks like that under his suit??? no idea
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:33 am

Those images look distorted a little... poor dude.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:34 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Hmmm will have to keep my eyes out next time they r in a group setting for the hands Hugesmile

Why revealing that if she is not F1?
I mean no F1 would want to know that Richie has a secret code with her biggest competition on the show. More than that, no girl wants to know that.
Why would she say that now and not at the AFTR or after the finale? Not very nice thing to do in my opinion.
Unless the girls already know about the squueze.
For someone who does not talk a lot, she sure is making it obvious by her words.

ETA: I realize that maybe she didn't even say that though laugh out loud

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT