SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by spangler Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:37 am

How much papping have previous winners received? I've noticed from a quick google search, Olena is papped quite regularly, Rachael has never really been papped and Alex and Nikki only have a couple of times. Do the media just pap whoever is easiest to find? Or since they know the winner this year are they likely to pap the winner a lot more? I'm still not convinced Olena wins, but I want to figure out whether the media are papping her because of her screen time or because they know something.

spangler

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:46 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Hmmm will have to keep my eyes out next time they r in a group setting for the hands Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why revealing that if she is not F1?
I mean no F1 would want to know that Richie has a secret code with her biggest competition on the show. More than that, no girl wants to know that.
Why would she say that now and not at the AFTR or after the finale? Not very nice thing to do in my opinion.
Unless the girls already know about the squueze.
For someone who does not talk a lot, she sure is making it obvious by her words.

ETA: I realize that maybe she didn't even say that though laugh out loud

Also in the article, it claims she says Rachael is a threat because they're similar. From her ITMs they were all threats

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:52 am

spangler wrote:How much papping have previous winners received? I've noticed from a quick google search, Olena is papped quite regularly, Rachael has never really been papped and Alex and Nikki only have a couple of times. Do the media just pap whoever is easiest to find? Or since they know the winner this year are they likely to pap the winner a lot more? I'm still not convinced Olena wins, but I want to figure out whether the media are papping her because of her screen time or because they know something.

Olena is in Sydney so it is much easier to pap there is a plethora of paparazzi there, Melbourne not so much we don't seem to give two s**ts, Perth is another state where there isn't a lot of media frenzy although I think because Nikki, Megan,Rachel and now Tiffany are all living in the same state they have made their way there. Nikki has had her fair share in comparison to Alex and Rachel IMO. Snez wasn't papped at all last year I think because she really wasn't a contender until about half way through for most people, they focused their attention on Heather and Lana. Sarah who was from Melbourne reached F3 and was never papped just a leaked photo of her at a club with some of the girls which came out and thats all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:57 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Hmmm will have to keep my eyes out next time they r in a group setting for the hands Hugesmile

I mean no F1 would want to know that Richie has a secret code with her biggest competition on the show. More than that, no girl wants to know that.
Why would she say that now and not at the AFTR or after the finale? Not very nice thing to do in my opinion.
For someone who does not talk a lot, she sure is making it obvious by her words.

From what I can understand they actually interview the girls through the filming, so she may have said this during this particular part of filming. I think she was overtly confident IMO of her position with Richie. Which is interesting considering how unassuming and humble she is made to appear on screen IMO. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agreed, everyone is a threat to her in her ITM.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:16 am

There are a lot of paps in Sydney to be sure but this is the first I have seen with a potential F1 contestant going to the beach more than once while the show is still airing and getting papped (and likely knowing they will get papped there since they have before). It comes across to me as strategic, like "look at me and pap me so I can be in the tabloids" which is fine and more power to all those that do it.

However, when it comes to Richie's potential F1, the issue is that that's not at all what Richie is like, imo and based on his actions for over a year. He is someone who evades the paps and is much, much more private and always has been. Sure he will take pics at official events etc, but I don't see him as someone who wants to be with someone who wants to be in the magazines (because to me, going to the beach and being papped and knowing that the paps will be there is strategic and I have seen Olena likes those pics of her on IG of her being papped which is fine but Richie has never been like that).

Don't get me wrong, I think all the girls are lovely and more power for them to have fame and fortune but when it comes to Richie I just don't see that as who he is or who he wants to be. He's the kind of guy who would rather be fishing, camping, and living life in the country rather than city or paparazzi world (this is not just my opinion, this is who Richie himself has said to be and shown to be).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:18 am

Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

From what I can understand they actually interview the girls through the filming, so she may have said this during this particular part of filming.  I think she was overtly confident IMO of her position with Richie.  Which is interesting considering how unassuming and humble she is made to appear on screen IMO. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agreed, everyone is a threat to her in her ITM.

Thanks for reminding me that it might be during the filming.
And as you say she sure seems confident. I hope for her own sake that she is F1. I can't imagine the feeling if she is not.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:26 am

Personally I think the SM this year is unique because of Richie..he is not good at keeping a secret with his blushing etc hence IMO has undertaken very little. The facebook interview with Osher was very revealing especially if Olena is F1. Last yr Sam W was everywhere, especially radio. With this in mind Im wondering if BachAU is using the girls to cover, especially Olena as accessible and good in front of a camera as the two beach days seem staged. Plus for all the girls this is 'golden' time for them, as from next week people will be focussing on the Bachelorette, so if they want to utilise their time on the show IMO now is the time to do it. IMO Olena needs to be in the public for her business. Just my random thoughts?? I imagine Nikki has also increased her profile in real estate and on the Perth social scene. Alex is modelling however due to her edit maybe not out and about so much plus single mum.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:29 am

Coconut wrote:Again nice work [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Got you! Thanks for backing up! Really appreciate it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:58 am

So, I have read the article in the New Idea that claims Alex is F1, but Richie is having regrets. Take all of this with a grain of salt....

Apparently the final 3 is Nikki, Alex and Olena. The article has grainy pap pictures of each of them at the airport. Alex and Nikki's definitely are, as Alex is pulling a suitcase, and Nikki is doing the baseball cap disguise, Olena's is more of a face shot, so you can't see the surroundings, so it may not necessarily be at the airport, but IMO the screen cap with the Vespa proves she was in Bali.

It states that Olena goes home at F3, as she was seen leaving Bali earlier than the other girls, but it doesn't provide any proof of that. 

It also shows a photo of Richie and Nikki together where he is wearing a short sleeved vest, like the one he's wearing in the Vespa photo with Olena, and Nikki is wearing a flowery romper, so that is evidence that places Nikki in Bali. It says that on the evening after the photos with Nikki were taken he was seen drinking alone, looking sad, but again, there is no evidence of this.

IMO, the only truth that can be taken from the article is that Nikki, Olena and Alex are final 3, all the rest could be just smoke and mirrors.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:02 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So, I have read the article in the New Idea that claims Alex is F1, but Richie is having regrets. Take all of this with a grain of salt....

Apparently the final 3 is Nikki, Alex and Olena. The article has grainy pap pictures of each of them at the airport. Alex and Nikki's definitely are, as Alex is pulling a suitcase, and Nikki is doing the baseball cap disguise, Olena's is more of a face shot, so you can't see the surroundings, so it may not necessarily be at the airport, but IMO the screen cap with the Vespa proves she was in Bali.

It states that Olena goes home at F3, as she was seen leaving Bali earlier than the other girls, but it doesn't provide any proof of that. 

It also shows a photo of Richie and Nikki together where he is wearing a short sleeved vest, like the one he's wearing in the Vespa photo with Olena, and Nikki is wearing a flowery romper, so that is evidence that places Nikki in Bali. It says that on the evening after the photos with Nikki were taken he was seen drinking alone, looking sad, but again, there is no evidence of this.

IMO, the only truth that can be taken from the article is that Nikki, Olena and Alex are final 3, all the rest could be just smoke and mirrors.

Is this from the actual magazine? Are you able to post photos from it?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:04 am

Thank you DSP for the recap of the article yes

If Nikki is in F3 and in Bali as I think she is then I think that she is being hidden from those early season preview s/caps on purpose. Makes me think of Jordan (F1) for JoJo's season - obvious frontrunner but hidden in preview s/caps for later in the season to make doubt. I've thought Nikki may be F1 when sleuthing while filming was ongoing and then even moreso while the show has aired but not entirely sure just yet (need those s/caps still). I have a hard time seeing Alex as F1 though so will have to see.

No matter what happens though I hope Richie is happy and it is a great FRC! Not long to go now TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:09 am

in_denial wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:So, I have read the article in the New Idea that claims Alex is F1, but Richie is having regrets. Take all of this with a grain of salt....

Is this from the actual magazine? Are you able to post photos from it?
It's a recap of the article, however I'm not allowed to post pictures of the article as its against the terms of the forum. I'm sure all the pics will crop up either on New Idea's online site or on the Daily Mail in the next couple of days  :cutesmile!:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT