SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:04 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:VO's from extended Promo (start of first episode)
Key; GL = Georgia love
Note; these are only my interpretation of whose voice matches what, please feel free to correct or add on! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f600

I really am looking for…the love of my life - GL
That special someone to go home to at the end of the day - GL
I do believe in fairytales, I think everyones got their own fairytales - Cameron
One thing that’s missing…finding a girl that’s going to completely sweep me off my feet - Matty J
I want someone to share the rest of my life with - Lee
I can’t wait for this next chapter to begin and meet my forever person - GL

16 eligible men … on the adventure of a lifetime

Absolutely incredible! - Matty J
This is ridiculous! - GL
How beautiful’s this? - (almost in a whisper) Lee
That was very cool, I’m very very impressed - GL
I think nice is easy route/out after this?? - Jake at the Premiere CP

It’s Game On!

This is the most masculine thing i’ve ever seen - Sam
It just got so competitive - Lee
These boy’s were just..bom bom bom! - GL on Medieval/Knights fighting date
There’s a lot of testoraorne in this house - Lee?
Lee sounds like *Lee singing* when you run your fingers down the blackboard slowly - Matty J
I’ll battle everyone, if i got the chance, Rhys! - Sam
Sam is a loud mouth and would be good to shoot him right up there and shut him up - Rhys
I had so much brownies for lunch - Cameron on carting GD
I did this for the women of Australia, you’re welcome - GL

A rocky road to romance

This is…much harder then I ever imagined - *crying* GL

Paved with heartbreak

I don’t want to have to upset anyone - *Crying* GL
Especially someone who is such a kind and caring person - *Crying* GL
*low whisper (upset)* I don’t think there’s any point in having a rose ceremony tonight - GL

As the bachelorette opens her heart, to love

Now you’ve got my butterflies going crazy - Matty J? Could be jake
I don’t know if you’ve realised how, unique and special you are - Courtney??
I’ve never met anyone like her - Courtney?? Could be Matty J
I’ve felt like the most special girl in the whole world - GL
You’re eyes are ridiculous - Lee
I could not be..happier that I’m here with you now - Lee
You’re stunning by the way - Matty J
I feel like I’ve known you forever - GL
It was just so obvious that, you’re the one - Matty J
I cannot fault you at all - Matty J (some say Jake)
You’re perfect - Matty J
I love you so much! - GL
This is fantastic! Thank you for putting it all together yes

Adding the video if anyone else wants to confirm and sleuth for the voices

my video of Ep 1 Season Preview
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MillyMolly Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:26 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:VO's from extended Promo (start of first episode)
Key; GL = Georgia love
Note; these are only my interpretation of whose voice matches what, please feel free to correct or add on! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f600

snipped 
As the bachelorette opens her heart, to love

Now you’ve got my butterflies going crazy - Matty J? Could be jake
I don’t know if you’ve realised how, unique and special you are - Courtney??
I’ve never met anyone like her - Courtney?? Could be Matty J

I’ve felt like the most special girl in the whole world - GL
You’re eyes are ridiculous - Lee
I could not be..happier that I’m here with you now - Lee
You’re stunning by the way - Matty J
I feel like I’ve known you forever - GL
It was just so obvious that, you’re the one - Matty J
I cannot fault you at all - Matty J (some say Jake)
You’re perfect - Matty J
I love you so much! - GL

I'm going to say the two I've bolded are Matty J IMO.

MillyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Who did she initiate the kiss with at the 1:57 mark? Matty?

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:36 pm

MillyMolly wrote:I'm going to say the two I've bolded are Matty J IMO.

Yeah I thought they were Matty J! Was a bit worried that I had put so many down as Matty already and was maybe just hearing his voice. You're most likely right!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:Who did she initiate the kiss with at the 1:57 mark? Matty?

Yeah, that's Matty J!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: This is fantastic! Thank you for putting it all together yes

No worries! Had a bit of extra time and thought, why not Smiley

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:41 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: This is fantastic! Thank you for putting it all together yes

It's truly appreciated :Thanktwo

Lots of Matty J VOs it seems too in the preview although I noticed that even though no real interactions shown with Matty in the first 2 episodes Matty still does a lot of VO and narrating as well
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

It's truly appreciated :Thanktwo

Lots of Matty J VOs it seems too in the preview although I noticed that even though no real interactions shown with Matty in the first 2 episodes Matty still does a lot of VO and narrating as well

Yeah! And even in the shots, Matty is nearly always seen but rarely with Georgia. Interesting thing with the VO's is that it sounds like a genuine conversation between georgia and matty throughout the entire preview? Almost like their narrating their love story. What he says is very sweet!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 pm

Sundy wrote:So these two screencaps I am calling as Singapore IMO. Not sure about the third bit possibleBachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 9F616B9E-9317-4C8C-995B-C79C400CCFB5Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 154A6C49-5AD8-48FA-B177-6BD9D2DF6698Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1061720E-A30A-4E86-99D8-4FF95B36AEAC

My screencaps from www.tenplay.com.au

Does anyone else think that the pool SC could be the Marina Bay Sands Infinity Pool, Singapore?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_6911

http://www.danielseidel.com/tag/marina-bay-sands/

This pic shows a building that is similar in the original SC (to the very right of this pic, it is in the foreground of Sundy's sc)?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Dsc_0911

https://escapewithstyle.com/2013/09/07/marina-bay-sands-skypark-infinity-pool/

There is a virtual tour of the infinity pool in this link:

https://www.marinabaysands.com/sands-skypark/infinity-pool.html#YmD85yoOTqy8Yrd0.97

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:10 pm

@in_denial  - yes you are definitely right - I was just looking at photos of the infinity pool at that hotel and had snipped some photos to show the comparison when I saw your post.

That pool is gorgeous - what a fantastic date! Do we think that it's Matty that is diving into the pool with her?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Here are my photos that also match the screen cap

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Marina10
Source
http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/marina-bay-sands-pool.html

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Marina11
source:
http://www.pizzatravel.com.ua/eng/singapore/22/hotel_marina_bay_sands

Notice the brass handrails in the first picture and the building in the middle of second picture.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Katiebelle wrote:@in_denial  - yes you are definitely right - I was just looking at photos of the infinity pool at that hotel and had snipped some photos to show the comparison when I saw your post.

That pool is gorgeous - what a fantastic date! Do we think that it's Matty that is diving into the pool with her?

Great work! I do think the pool is gorgeous, although also a little scary?  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f609

Not sure if it is Matty or not at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme