SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:55 pm

She chose Cam but Jake still makes it further than him. Who knows her motivation behind that decision. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by 4health Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:11 am

nd4reality wrote:
emusha wrote:
4health wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  In the US franchise Roberto got the FIR and was F1 in Ali's season.   Plus I believe Jordan on JoJo's I believe was also FIR and was F1.

Also, I can see Jake receive the GD rose which guarantees a HTD.  But, since this season brought the "gold ticket" etc. it might have changed up the format a bit and the ones that got 2nd SD were guys she needed more time with?  Just a few thoughts....

Didn't Courtney receive FIR

Yes Courtney got the fir.

4health my point was not about the FIR but rather the first date of the season. Has previously been the kiss of death.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oops sorry gotcha. I would have to go back to see especially the US seasons but if I remember right Melissa and Jillian go 1:1 dates Ep 2. FYI Sam Frost season Sasha had the same episode 1:1 date as Jake has. For me I don't put all the bachelor franchises together I truly believe that they have their own editing and how they tell their story especially AUS because they do the limo entrances different the US and CA do no ITM's during those introductions.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:28 am

Jillian was not f1. Hers was the first 1on1 date of that season right?

As I said the FIrst date of the season is a bad omen laugh out loud. It used to be the fir but Roberto broke that trend.

The first date curse has nothing to do with editing. It normally goes to someone the lead has a good connection with, often great. But seeing the other relationships build is very hard for that person and also they typically get overtaken as time goes by.

That is why if Jake is f1 I'd be surprised he does not get SQT time next episode.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:43 am

nd4reality wrote:Jillian was not f1. Hers was the first 1on1 date of that season right?

As I said the FIrst date of the season is a bad omen laugh out loud. It used to be the fir but Roberto broke that trend.

The first date curse has nothing to do with editing. It normally goes to someone the lead has a good connection with, often great. But seeing the other relationships build is very hard for that person and also they typically get overtaken as time goes by.

That is why if Jake is f1 I'd be surprised he does not get SQT time next episode.

ITA with you .... I was just adding additional thoughts about editing.  Sorry if that was confusing!

I do really think there is a first for everything right and that wouldn't be my reason to say Jake can't be F1 same as not getting a 2nd 1:1 date.  If Jake isn't F1 then those two things just might hold true this time around but with other sleuthing and information I will hold strong to Jake being F1 (not saying that because I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) yes

Last edited by 4health on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:14 am

It will be interesting if Jake ends up F1 since he had the 1st SD and seems to not have a 2nd SD so it will be a different kind of season for an F1 going by past stats. There's definitely a first for everything though so it could be the case with Jake
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:20 am

nd4reality wrote:Jillian was not f1. Hers was the first 1on1 date of that season right?

Don't forget Alex from Richie's season broke the first impression rose omen, so Jake could break the first date omen

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:44 am

nd4reality wrote:
see2love wrote:Its not so much a Jake versus Lee thing for me. I am just saying I dont believe Jake will be the F1 simply because he doesnt get another SD.

Right now he and Lee could be in the same boat amd like I already admitted Matt and Courtney have the edge if we are going by time spent with her. As sleuthed that Courtney doesnt get to the Final 2 then my money is on Lee to be F1. Its solely my opinion that a SD in episode 2 is not gonna cut it.
If she was that interested in him she would have found a way to spend more time with him

Just wanting your POV on a what if scenario? What if there are in fact 2 SDs next episode? Would he be in the running then?

I agree that she 100% knew who she was dancing with, particularly since Cam is much taller than The other guys. She could have found a way to spend SQT time with him. Yet she picked Cam.

If he gets a 2nd SD then yes I will believe he has a shot at F1 and this is going by what the Leads have said after their season. They always want to spend more time with the one they finally chose. Some organise little QTs, 2nd SDs, even Brad got Emily a little picnic at the mansion. Sean broke the rules and allowed the losing team to the afterparty just because Catherine was in that team.
To have zero quality time since week 2 and then HTDs to meet the family just doesnt seem like a F1 path. FIR is very different because it is usually followed by SDs and QTs. But as some have said, patterns can be broken so who knows. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:38 am

see2love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
see2love wrote:Its not so much a Jake versus Lee thing for me. I am just saying I dont believe Jake will be the F1 simply because he doesnt get another SD.

Right now he and Lee could be in the same boat amd like I already admitted Matt and Courtney have the edge if we are going by time spent with her. As sleuthed that Courtney doesnt get to the Final 2 then my money is on Lee to be F1. Its solely my opinion that a SD in episode 2 is not gonna cut it.
If she was that interested in him she would have found a way to spend more time with him

Just wanting your POV on a what if scenario? What if there are in fact  2 SDs next episode? Would he be in the running then?

I agree that she 100% knew who she was dancing with, particularly since Cam is much taller than The other guys. She could have found a way to spend SQT time with him. Yet she picked Cam.

If he gets a 2nd SD then yes I will believe he has a shot at F1 and this is going by what the Leads have said after their season. They always want to spend more time with the one they finally chose. Some organise little QTs, 2nd SDs, even Brad got Emily a little picnic at the mansion. Sean broke the rules and allowed the losing team to the afterparty just because Catherine was in that team.
To have zero quality time since week 2 and then HTDs to meet the family just doesnt seem like a F1 path. FIR is very different because it is usually followed by SDs and QTs. But as some have said, patterns can be broken so who knows. Imo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a viewer that is what I want, is to see the love story.   Richie's season I felt like we didn't see the love story.    We hear after about their love story and what they didn't show us, which was half the problem with viewers not happy with his choice.    Since AUS episodes are so short it would be hard.  We know that the lead does spend time with the bach/rette especially at CP but we just don't get to see it.   I do have to say that it did show the special thing that Jake did (with Sam) with the dessert during the CP and was so nervous.   I have my reasons as why I think Jake is F1 and just sitting back, watching, reading the forum and seeing how this plays out.   I am not on a team (yet) and trying not to have my sleuthing hat on too much so I don't enjoy it.  I am in love with Georgia's men, they have been my favorite bunch by far.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:49 am

4health wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a viewer that is what I want, is to see the love story.   Richie's season I felt like we didn't see the love story.    We hear after about their love story and what they didn't show us, which was half the problem with viewers not happy with his choice.    Since AUS episodes are so short it would be hard.  We know that the lead does spend time with the bach/rette especially at CP but we just don't get to see it.   I do have to say that it did show the special thing that Jake did (with Sam) with the dessert during the CP and was so nervous.   I have my reasons as why I think Jake is F1 and just sitting back, watching, reading the forum and seeing how this plays out.   I am not on a team (yet) and trying not to have my sleuthing hat on too much so I don't enjoy it.  I am in love with Georgia's men, they have been my favorite bunch by far.

well said :claphands I agree with this. I'm not really on any teams but I do see Jake as F1, just like I see potential for the others. Just wanted to put out there my reasons as to why Jake should be considered as well!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:37 am

4health wrote:
see2love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Just wanting your POV on a what if scenario? What if there are in fact  2 SDs next episode? Would he be in the running then?

I absolutely agree about wanting to see a love story and that sometimes we dont see with some but with others. Even though Many didnt see a love story with Alex and Richie what we can all agree to seeing is interactions which came from SQTs, SDs and CP interactions. And this is what I am stressing on.... we have seen Jake have a SD in episode 2, as a duo with Sam in the special cake episode and the sit down last episode for all of 2mins.
You may be right about him being F1 but I am not convinced...yet. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:00 pm

see2love wrote:
4health wrote:
see2love wrote:

I absolutely agree about wanting to see a love story and that sometimes we dont see with some but with others. Even though Many didnt see a love story with Alex and Richie what we can all agree to seeing is interactions which came from SQTs, SDs and CP interactions.  And this is what I am stressing on.... we have seen Jake have a SD in episode 2, as a duo with Sam in the special cake episode and the sit down last episode for all of 2mins.
You may be right about him being F1 but I am not convinced...yet. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a viewer I have my favorite and also how Georgia is with that favorite on that very first episode. This is the first season that my first impression as a viewer is in line with things I find very interesting in the edit. I posted in the F1-F6 a long post as to my findings and thoughts and that is F1 Jake. So I have decided to not sleuth, I am just watching and enjoying the season and wait and see if I read the edit correctly.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:25 pm

Jake may not be as popular as some of these others but I feel he also has his special moments. G has a sick mother and they've sort of kept that edit for him. Maybe because he's had a similar experience and can understand more how she's feeling. In terms of interaction they don't show us much so I see why people are having doubts about him being F1. It's quite obvious at this stage G seems to have spent more time with Matty and the love story is unfolding. I haven't heard them talk about serious things like family each time they're together. Also not sure if this time around they are actually showing us a love story and making it obvious for us who the winner is. Someone mentioned how Alex was the first one who got the special rose and won in the end. They could be changing things around again this time with G's season too. As much as I wanted Nikki to win, I came to the realization that she was probably not well suited for Richie as they seem different. IMO Jake is still in contention of being F1 at this stage and i'm not taking sides in any way, it's just how things twist and turn.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy