SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DiffEyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:42 am

The toast is back ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJw6Fc5h3tU

|| TOAST IS BACK! REBECCAAAA ARE U SEEING THIS!!! @joelle_fletcher @beccatilley @jrodgers11 || #TheBachelorette #JojoFletcher #JordanRodgers #JojoAndJordan #HappyBirthday #Snapchat by @jojoandjordansnaps

Last edited by Isabel123 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

DiffEyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:42 am

Was she also talking to herself in that snap where she doesn't know he's filming?? laugh out loud It's so fun to see how free each one feels with the other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:45 am

Jordan is like a little kid waiting for a present from his Mom Darla.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJw4dq2Bf16

||
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:51 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxt5bpAOGr

Good Morning! ☀️ I hope everyone has a great Wednesday
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:02 pm

Alanna wrote:Was she also talking to herself in that snap where she doesn't know he's filming?? laugh out loud It's so fun to see how free each one feels with the other.
She was singing "tommorow...tommorow" As in "I'd love you tommorow.." laugh out loud And then she started talking about "perfect" and pointed her finger. 99% sure she was snapping laugh out loud I loved her face when she caught him and especially the "noooo!"

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 pm

Jordan busy working. It's good that he is able to juggle his work, family and time with Jo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJw50yXBAeo

|| You guys
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:13 pm

JoJo is sneaky, sneaky. Love them! Seriously. cheerleader
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:39 pm

I don't know if this will work or not since this is the first time I've tried this.  If I did something wrong, admins feel free to delete.  

I found a Bustle article from June 7 Entertainment by Kelly Schremph (not taking credit for anything just trying to share here) that has a couple more videos of Jordan playing football (he was really good!!) At the end of one of those videos, AR is there cheering him on at Vandy.  If you scroll down, there is an absolutely insane video that BBJ posted on his Instagram (22 months ago is what it says in the caption) of him working out - he must have a 4 foot vertical jump.  Crazy!  What an athlete!
These credits were also at the bottom of the article:  Images: Rick Rowell/ABC; Jordan Rodgers/Instagram

http://www.bustle.com/articles/165375-videos-of-jordan-rodgers-playing-football-prove-the-bachelorette-contestant-was-a-star

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:58 pm

These two have been MIA so far today. Was Jordan on Finebaum today? Are they still in Chico? Are they separated again? What's the deal?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These two have been MIA so far today. Was Jordan on Finebaum today? Are they still in Chico? Are they separated again? What's the deal?

I  would assume travelling! The first SEC game is tomorrow night!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:27 pm

They haven't been spotted anywhere but I would be really surprised if at least baddy isn't on his way to NC and Jo probs back to Dallas since idk what she would do in Charlotte while he's working?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:03 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These two have been MIA so far today. Was Jordan on Finebaum today? Are they still in Chico? Are they separated again? What's the deal?

Not certain that Jordan is a "regular" on Finebaum show. It appears the analysts rotate!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick