SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:57 pm

^ She said the same thing on Twitter, when some folks were complaining about her not wearing her engagement ring in some snaps when they were packing up all of Jordan's crap into the moving truck. She said she was worried she'd bang the ring up. Smart cookie.

I love that little table! It's so cute with the two toned shades of brown and the glass drawer. I would buy her DIY goods! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Judiful Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:53 pm

I could watch these two all day long. They are so silly together, it's totally ridiculous..They're my kind of silly ..I love them so much ..Thanks for sharing it all...cantstopl

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:12 am

Seeing all the past cast members tweet about BiP got me thinking, has there EVER been a couple less interested in this franchise immediately after airing ? These 2 are so popular individually and IMO could really become the most popular couple from the franchise, and yet they've just seemed to move on with their lives right away. And they don't seem bitter either, just done. They really fulfilled all their obligations, not spoiling anything, not complaining about the edit, doing all the requisite interviews afterwards, and just peace-d out from the franchise. At this point, I'd be shocked (pleasantly) if we even get a tv wedding should they make it there.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:38 am

^ I agree. They seem normal and are very cute together.

Anyone know if they will make more scheduled tv appearances? Like Ellen or Aol? I wonder will they do celeb family fued like the other bach contestants or who wants to be a millionaire.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:52 am

Cindysamwilliam wrote:^ I agree. They seem normal and are very cute together.

Anyone know if they will make more scheduled tv appearances? Like Ellen or Aol? I wonder will they do celeb family fued like the other bach contestants or who wants to be a millionaire.
I haven't seen anything scheduled, but I assume they'll eventually do Millionaire and Family Feud since almost all of the other couples have done both at this point. I don't think they'll do any more media on their own like Ellen or AOL though. I also like that they don't care being one of the show's show pony couples but at the same time, seem like they've maintained at least friendly/cordial relations with the producers. They've handled everything really well, which is especially impressive because of how this all could have devolved very, very fast with the edit and the ex-posts and his reputation prior to the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:17 am

They've definitely impressed me. I never bought into the speculation that JoJo was in it only for the fame and to promote herself and her business, since she was acting pretty much the opposite even when the Bachelor was airing. Still I didn't expect them to be quite so domesticated this early on, but more power to them. If you get what you want from this show then it's best to count yourself one of the lucky ones and move on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:29 am

If anyone wants to listen and report back or call in to comment on football with Baddy laugh out loud:

@jasonfitz
check out my boy @JRodgers11 now joining us on @1025TheGame #bradenandfitz @BradenGall 615-737-1025

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:39 pm

Yeah, JoJo and Jordan have done a great job so far of moving forward and away from the show without burning any bridges or as others say, biting the hand that feeds them.

They have both played nice. JoJo was a model lead, without being over the top. Social media was never big for them to begin with and they've just continued being that way. It still makes me laugh when I see comments on social media about them being about fame. They're one of the few couples IMO that have shown they don't want it.

Also, I'm still curious to know when Jordan has to head back to NC. I was thinking JoJo was going to be rolled up in a ball because she would be missing Jordan so much over the next four months, but this is a freaking walk in the park if it stays like this laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Football talk with Jordan...for those interested.
https://soundcloud.com/espnnashville/braden-and-fitz-talk-sec-football-with-jordan-rogers
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:43 pm

https://soundcloud.com/bleacherreportradio/jordan-rodgers-says-despite-headlines-he-fiance-jojo-are-furniture-shopping-for-their-new-place

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:43 pm

https://soundcloud.com/bleacherreportradio/jordan-rodgers-talks-about-the-obstacles-of-dating-on-tv-and-headlines-about-his-family
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:54 pm

Jo's latest fav heartbeat I always notice myself liking/agreeing with her favs.

https://instagram.com/p/BKBaJuuBNyN/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick