SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:12 am

Ahh @Lovedovez, you're so sweet!! Thank you kind internet friend for making my day heartbeat I love your and everyone else's posts also!! 

As for next season-- I can't comment in a fan thread my thoughts on the upcoming lead (ahem) but I'll definitely be here, continuing to praise Jo for all her contributions to society, including her existing, breathing, etc etc etc laugh out loud Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:04 pm

I'm sure this has been posted already, but it's so cute of these two that I had to post it again!  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKTi31bgDs7/?taken-by=jrodgers11

Oh, and Jordan calling JoJo, "My girl." awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Beachin' by @jrodgers11

Just taking a little time to check in from RL. I follow them both on SM and my heart is so happy for them! Love, love, love them! It is so nice to see them going strong. They are the best and hope it continues to grow. l o v e beatingheart beatingheart Miss all of you Jordelle fans! Even though I might not be around as much, I appreciate all of the updates! #Bestthreadontheboard
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:12 pm

^^^ same for me. I check in often & so appreciate you all keeping everything so updated. Thanks!! clapping!

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:40 pm

I just seen this idk if JoJo posted it on her snap
But she's In Sadie Robertsons insta video.I Didn't know they were friends:)
https://instagram.com/p/BKbwfJgB87t/
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:34 pm

It always makes me laugh when I see people reach out to Jordan and JoJo on social media asking them to post more. JoJo didn't even really promote her own show for the 10 weeks it was on. Why would she change now. It's apparently such a travesty that it's been a full 5 days since she posted a picture with Jordan laugh out loud

On another note, JoJo just did a quick snap of Jordan at their kitchen table. He's been so great. The work schedule isn't as bad as we thought it would be, but the second he's done for work, even if it's just for a couple of days, he flies right back to Dallas.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Oh wow, seems like he literally flew in for only 2 days becaus he's going to be back on that radio show Wednesday. I'm really glad for them that he's making her the priority.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Yup, and a couple of weeks ago when he had to be in NC he either left Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning, so he waits until the last minute possible to leave. Such a good baddy laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:04 pm

I'm not sure what's funnier: Jordan singing All of Me by John Legend to JoJo in her snap or him agreeing on Twitter to film a rap video with JoJo and kids that go to his old high school.

He's ridiculous laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:52 pm

I agree @Ash , He's so cute singing All of Me with action and Jojo giggling beside him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKjdiYXAv9B/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Go Jordan
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:56 pm

From Jojo's snap, he's probably studying/ making notes for his job.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 49 CsvGK0DWgAAOcfH
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:04 pm

This is a pretty small thing but I think it's really endearing that Baddy is always driving Jo's car. It's not a big deal but they're a very cute little "we" imo Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick