SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Jordan is picking out ties according to his snapchat. He should be back to work soon, I guess.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan is picking out ties according to his snapchat. He should be back to work soon, I guess.
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jrodgers11&src=tyah
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Crs2qzpWIAAGIEN

So they are out shopping for ties?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:08 pm

Looks like he'll be in Nashville this weekend based on these tweets. I wonder if Jojo will go with him.

Jordan Rodgers Verified account  ‏@JRodgers11 · 1m1 minute ago  Dallas, TX

Jordan Rodgers Retweeted Zac Ellis

So pumped for this! Might be rough on the edges at times but can't wait to be back in on VU campus talking ball

Vandy Hustler Sports ‏@vuhustlersports  · 6h6 hours ago  

.@JRodgers11 will be back on Vandy's campus this Saturday as the color analyst for Vandy vs. MTSU on SEC Network.

Zac Ellis ‏@ZacEllisVU  · 4h4 hours ago  

Former @VandyFootball QB @JRodgers11 will call Vandy-MTSU on Saturday, his first-ever game as an @SECNetwork analyst.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:27 pm

That's awesome!! I'm sure he'll do a great job and he must be thrilled that his first time as an analyst at a game is Vandy. I'm guessing Jo will stay home but we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Why are these two always so dang quite?! I mean, it's a nice change from most of the other couples and folks (the fresh meat) that are always snapping and faving tweets, but they're too quite most of the time! But, it's healthier for their relationship and sanity at the end of the day.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:32 pm

While I don't think strangers or even the people you know IRL have any right to information on your relationship, posting a lot on SM makes some delusional people think they do. So as much as I would selfishly love to see cute pics and vids, and I do love the glimpses we see, these 2 have done everything right in terms of giving their relationship the best chance of survival IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Jo and Baddy is one of the younger couples but they're acting like one of the most adult/grownup/mature ones that just randomly got involved in this show, found each other and then quietly disappearing back into real life. I love it and I'm okay not seeing more of them. I feel similarly about Jash: I like knowing they're happy and together and living their life Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:10 pm

^ I agree with you both! I love it...but I wanna see things and hear things! laugh out loud But it's great that they're not trying to prove anything, but not trying to disprove anything either. They just stay hush hush and do their thing. Way to go! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Jordan is in NC. He's on the Paul Finebaum Show today so that's probably why they've been quiet. He's busy working and I'm sure she has her own little projects going on while he's away.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:07 pm

He tweeted from Dallas yesterday around this time, so he either flew to NC last night or at some point today.

They've been quiet all week. If it wasn't for that football related phone interview he gave yesterday we wouldn't have known they were out shopping together for more house stuff. They've always been quiet on Twitter and IG, so their random snaps are always great.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:29 pm

So for the double post, but JoJo favorited this and I laughed laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/healthy_happy1/status/773627408092192768

It's so funny, but it's so true. That person is utterly obsessed with JoJo and hated all the guys, but mostly Jordan. I think she's the person that creates all those IG accounts that harass Jordan. I'm sure many of you know what Twitter account is being talked about in that tweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:So for the double post, but JoJo favorited this and I laughed laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/healthy_happy1/status/773627408092192768

It's so funny, but it's so true. That person is utterly obsessed with JoJo and hated all the guys, but mostly Jordan. I think she's the person that creates all those IG accounts that harass Jordan. I'm sure many of you know what Twitter account is being talked about in that tweet.
The owner of this account is a man. Pretty sure most of the troll accounts are coming from women/a woman. They just have a lot of crazy people in their business, apparently IMO.

Edit: dismiss all of what I said laugh out loud except the last sentence.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick