SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanderbilt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:57 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKMkOeUBQd3/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

|| Weather delay, this is crazy! @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Vanderbilt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Jojo asking if Jordan is tired and him telling that her feet smells. I always love their banter and so comfortable teasing each other.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKMtzDUAPyZ

"He's lying." - @joelle_fletcher | @jrodgers11 says, " Your feet smell."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sweptfringe wrote:Seeing all this makes my heart so happy !
Lucky for all the people that have had the chance to meet JoJo she's an it girl for sure Vanderbilt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 1f618
The pic in your icon is so cute, where did you get it?
I know I love it so much Praying and ohmygoodness I don't remember I had it for couple months:/
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:36 pm

In retaliation, Jo said that Jordan's socks are the smelliest ever cantstopl .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKMudQ6gDjU

| Jordan's socks are the smelliest ever! | - JoJo #thebachelorette #thebachelor #jojofletcher #jordanrodgers by @joelleandjordanrodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Vanderbilt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 3806527698 His facial expressions

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Vanderbilt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 1f49c

Vanderbilt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 8367-910 Vanderbilt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 I_got_13 Vanderbilt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Vanderbilt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:50 am

I couldn't get the channel for the Vandy Game today. Does anyone know if there's a link to hear Jordan calling the game? Everyone is saying he did really well ( even Ben & Lauren). If anyone knows where we can listen or watch please post a link. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:59 am

Jolena wrote:I couldn't get the channel for the Vandy Game today. Does anyone know if there's a link to hear Jordan calling the game? Everyone is saying he did really well ( even Ben & Lauren). If anyone knows where we can listen or watch please post a link. TIA
Where did Ben and Lauren say he did really well? I don't see anything. Are you perhaps talking about a Ben and Lauren fan account?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:19 am

They're already on their way somewhere (maybe LA?), BBJ just snapped teasing Jo that she is eating around her breakfast sandwich and just wants toast laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:38 pm

Alanna wrote:They're already on their way somewhere (maybe LA?), BBJ just snapped teasing Jo that she is eating around her breakfast sandwich and just wants toast laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKOJ103BNDO

|| Good morning!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm not sure where they are right now, does anyone recognize the place? They got interrupted, work calls for Jordan. I saw a tweet about hearing him on a radio this morning. This is probably why he is being on the phone. He is always working.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKOPRG4BY8L

|| Work calls #inthezone || @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation #JojoFletcher #JordanRodgers #JojoAndJordan #Snapchat by @jojoandjordansnaps
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Jo put up the cutest snap, she's resting her head on his stomach and has a snap filter on of wearing a crown, and asks him, "Babe, how accurate is this filter?" And he just smirks laugh out loud Poor little princess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Jolena wrote:I couldn't get the channel for the Vandy Game today. Does anyone know if there's a link to hear Jordan calling the game? Everyone is saying he did really well ( even Ben & Lauren). If anyone knows where we can listen or watch please post a link. TIA
Where did Ben and Lauren say he did really well? I don't see anything. Are you perhaps talking about a Ben and Lauren fan account?

I don't know where i read it. it's possible it was a fan account. Maybe someone here saw it and can find it and post here, but It seemed to me it came directly from Ben and Lauren. I think it read " Listening to Jordan today & he is great at what he does" don't quote me though,but it was nice. I think they tagged jojo in it too. Im sure others on here must have read it yesterday as well. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick