SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by everly Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 pm

I think the tweet is referring to this weekend's Kentucky game. I watched the game off and on Sat and vaguely remember Jordan's co-host making a comment about him being at the UK game.

There usually isn't any college football games on Mondays given it's Monday Night Football.

everly

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:21 pm

@everly I think you're right, a boy from UK tweeted that he wants to know if Jo will be coming with BBJ this weekend? laugh out loud She's so popular with the boys and also, the girls!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:29 pm

I saw some tweets from some guys that weren't happy they didn't get to meet her on Saturday. Still pretty crazy to think of all of the fan pictures she took.

I doubt she'll go to the next game he's doing though. On Saturday he the game had extra meaning for him and she was able to hang out with Luke and his friends. Also, per his tweet from the other day, he's not due back in NC until next Wednesday, so they have all week to be together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ This is probably better for the general discussion thread, but since it's a fairly quick answer, I'll answer it for you and it can be moved if needed:

Jessie didn't claim that Jordan dated her sister. She hinted that he once sent her flowers after he met her, but that was it. It looks like Jordan's ex was there with her friends. There's no connection there with Jessie.

Ok thanks for answering.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Cindysamwilliam wrote:So I have a question.....

I think this is the thread to ask this right? If not I'm sorry laugh out loud

I can't remember what thread it was on here but I believe I read something about someone named Jessie James Decker and her connection to Bachelor Nation. I don't know if I'm remembering this right but did her sister used to go out with Jordan? Didn't people say she used to follow Jojo? Looks like she follows Becca. Well interesting enough I follow the former Miss Alabama Katherine Webb and it looks like she knows Jessie. They both went to a New York Jets game. Interesting enough Brittany Farrar was at the same game. Similar pic posted but different seats. I don't follow Brittany but I guess because  I follow people who follow her, her pic from yesterday popped up on my instagram section similar things.

Just think it's funny Jessie and Brittany were at the same game together. It just seems like everyone is connected together somehow
Both their husbands play for the NY Jets, that's why. And I don't believe Brittany and Jessie have any relation at all, except both living in the same state.

Yesssss to Patrick Dempsey!

Oh ok thanks.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:39 pm

They couldn't be any cuter laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BKRWCWTALr4/

https://instagram.com/p/BKRWMb-AgAF/

https://instagram.com/p/BKRWgiRAPxR/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Remember those days when BBJ didn't know or understand how to be affectionate with a woman? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm

There was a tweet that Jordan was seen at the airport.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 CsLwCdAWcAAvx-K
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:57 pm

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=typd

JoJo and Jordan ‏@JoelleandJordan · 7m7 minutes ago
@JoelleFletcher got her hair done today!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 CsL05AuWcAAZILK

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:01 pm

http://www.celebcarpet.com/jojo-fletcher-filming-advertisement-for-diff-eyewear-on-beach-in-malibu-mon-sep-12-2016

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Jojo-fletcher-filming-advertisement-for-diff-eyewear-on-beach-in-malibu-mon-sep-12-2016_3
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 CsLxtXCXgAALFBt
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 CsLxtXCXgAEHXpV
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 CsLxtXDW8AAwwv6
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:05 pm

http://www.celebcarpet.com/photo-gallery/64278/2/jojo-fletcher-filming-advertisement-for-diff-eyewear-on-beach-in-malibu-mon-sep-12-2016

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Jojo-fletcher-filming-advertisement-for-diff-eyewear-on-beach-in-malibu-mon-sep-12-2016_2
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Jojo-fletcher-filming-advertisement-for-diff-eyewear-on-beach-in-malibu-mon-sep-12-2016_7
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:14 pm

@andreaperreault: JORDAN RODGERS IS ON MY FLIGHT. I REPEAT, IM IN THE PRESENCE OF A CELEBRITY

This girl is from Nashville, so I wonder if Jordan is headed back there for some reason.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick