SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

diffeyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Are we sure she's not just having date night by herself? laugh out loud
Or with Becca??? Why would they fly separately wherever they were going?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

diffeyewear - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Are we sure she's not just having date night by herself? laugh out loud
Or with Becca??? Why would they fly separately wherever they were going?
Yeah, that doesn't make sense. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:53 pm

I don't know, would JoJo or Becca order a Moscow Mule? I feel like if she was with Becca either of them would have snapped pictures/vids by now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that fan picture with Jordan today didn't mention anything about an airport, right? That looked like they were in a store. People have lied or have been mistaken with airport sightings before, like the girl who said they were in Austin, but in reality they were headed to CA and were never in Austin. The girl who tweeted about him golfing in Sacramento could have been wrong too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:56 pm

No you're right @Ash2214, no pics at the airport, just one with no location and then the girls claiming to be on his flight and the golfing in Sacramento. 

Becca hasn't snapped anything recently so not sure where she is, but from Jo's snap, it does look like a pretty dark & romantic venue for those two on their own laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:01 pm

I don't know that JoJo would be in Sacremento though. She got her hair done at Tease salon in LA today. So unless she drove a rental car/or took a quick flight to Sacremento..idk. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Yes, we would have seen a lot of snaps if she's with Becca. Maybe those who tweeted were referring to a different Jordan Rodgers. I'm assuming they each have their own projects during the day and get back together tonight.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:05 pm

There's no picture proof of Jordan being in Sacrememto though and the girl who claims he was on her flight appears to be heading home to Nashville. Two conflicting stories laugh out loud

I just don't know who else JoJo would be with in a romantic/dark looking room eating dinner. If she's there by herself, she needs to slow down.. Moscow mules can be strong! Followed up with a glass of wine? Yikes! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:There's no picture proof of Jordan being in Sacrememto though and the girl who claims he was on her flight appears to be heading home to Nashville. Two conflicting stories laugh out loud

I just don't know who else JoJo would be with in a romantic/dark looking room eating dinner. If she's there by herself, she needs to slow down.. Moscow mules can be strong! Followed up with a glass of wine? Yikes! laugh out loud
laugh out loud good advice! Jo, he'll be back, no need for these extreme measures.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:13 pm

When JoJo posted the snap from Tease salon it wasn't in real time since it was from her camera roll. Also, I'm pretty sure Tease salon is in Newport Beach which is an hour away from LA. If she was getting her hair done, she could've flew out from Orange County after and BBJ from LA hence taking separate flights.

Or maybe she's back in Dallas and is with her fan or Kathy.

Last edited by everly on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 pm

The hubby and I lived 5 hours apart at the beginning of our relationship. We would go to the same movie, then come home and talk about it. Pseudo date nights, I can see Jo^3 doing something to be together while forced to be apart. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:24 pm

Why would she post a pic of her hair and @-ting Tease salon, if it wasn't from today though? She's wearing a white basic T in both the hair pic and in her car snaps. Maybe she got the pic sent to her phone and then she put it on snap..?

It's LA. Most of the restaurants are dark in the inside at night. Lawd knows I can barely see in any of them because of that.

I guess we'll know the whereabouts soon enough.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:59 pm

They ARE together. They just snapped at the restaurant. Now is it LS or Sac? Lol

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick