SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:18 pm

giggling . Looks like Jordan is busy reviewing his notes for todays's game.

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio 24m
This picture I got of Jordan Rogers did make me laugh

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 48 CskuOU2XYAICU7A
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by fijibeachbum Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Watching the UK vs. NM game. There is a player from UK named JoJo and the guy calling the game with Jordan mentioned that JoJo was injured, so there's no JoJo on the field for UK and no JoJo in the stands, disappointing fans all around. Jordan had no reply, but I can bet he was grinning as his babe earned a mention.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm watching too. He's doing a very good job! And his voice is like honey... cheerleader

eta: just saw a State Farm commercial with Aaron Rodgers and it struck me as funny that his commercial played during the game Jordan's calling.

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:58 pm

I found that ironic as well.

Did you catch the other commentator (Zachary?) mention how impressed he was with how well Jordan's hair was holding up in the inclement weather? Again, Jordan doesn't answer, but you can be sure there was an eyeroll. I think this guy is as impressed with Jordan as we are!
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:20 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:I found that ironic as well.

Did you catch the other commentator (Zachary?) mention how impressed he was with how well Jordan's hair was holding up in the inclement weather? Again, Jordan doesn't answer, but you can be sure there was an eyeroll. I think this guy is as impressed with Jordan as we are!
Haha how cute!!! BBJ is so well spoken and has such a great presence, I'm completely unsurprised that he was about to get this gig without the show and is now crushing it (Jo with tacos style) that he's doing it. I can see why she's so in love, so attracted to him and she must feel so proud!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
Beachin' by @jrodgers11
This is a keeper shot! Finally one where it doesn't look like Jo is getting choked (literally) with affection laugh out loud laugh out loud

It's good to see they are still happy and going strong.. I know you are over the moon about it, Alanna. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:26 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Snip
This is a keeper shot! Finally one where it doesn't look like Jo is getting choked (literally) with affection laugh out loud laugh out loud

It's good to see they are still happy and going strong.. I know you are over the moon about it, Alanna. ; )
Ha basically the happiest I can be for a random reality tv show contestant without going into the committed territory laugh out loud laugh out loud Jo has 100% become my favorite girl ever on this show and I've loved watching Baddys evolution too heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Haha, I think he mentioned Jordan's hair more than once - you're right, he's enamored!! Thank goodness Jojo's picker was working really well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:41 pm

BKay wrote:

Haha, I think he mentioned Jordan's hair more than once - you're right, he's enamored!!  Thank goodness Jojo's picker was working really well!

eta: I might be thinking it was twice because of the tweet about him and his hair before the game. don't remember for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Jordan Rodgers ‏@JRodgers11  4h
Fake-smile-crew for UK vs NM St today in Lexington...we do actually like each other...tune in you'll see! #SEC

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 48 Csk9b3AXEAAPTqa
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Watched and listened to the Kentucky -  NM game.  Lots of offense!  I thought Jordan and and commentators were all great.  He has a great voice and TV presence. BTW Jordan wanted to be an astronaut!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:50 am

Alanna wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Ha basically the happiest I can be for a random reality tv show contestant without going into the committed territory laugh out loud laugh out loud Jo has 100% become my favorite girl ever on this show and I've loved watching Baddys evolution too heartbeat

I love your attitude about them @Alanna. I don't know which was more fun to me watching them fall madly in love almost at first sight or reading your comments about them. I don't know your feelings about Nick, but I truly look forward to reading your posts about his season It's not everyday on here that someone's posts has me in stitches, but you won the mirror ball trophy for it.

I hope your family and friends honor what a truly funny, loving and loyal person you are. If a stranger can figure that out surely those close to you have known it for years. If not, tell them I said so lololol Thanks again for all the fun you brought to the forum during Jo and Jordon's season. I really hope he does a great job at his new job and turns the nonbeliever into mini Alanna's... That's all, I don't want to be the one to give you a big head or a ego of some sorts ; ) cheerleader High clap Hugesmile
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick