SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 September 24th 2016, 12:11 pm

^ I thought the same thing! Also, for some reason most of Becca's snaps just came through for me this morning and in a lot of them Jordan is talking to Robert, so they must get along well. Maybe Robert isn't as caring with drunk girls as Jordan is? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Also, in one of Becca's snaps they talk to Mindy. It seems like it was such a fun night. They all must be hurting this morning. Jordan was working on like 3 hours of sleep he said in one of those periscopes. Yikes

Jordan and JoJo were sweethearts to fans per usual:

ddpieroni: @Shelleyann1817 couldn't really say anything but I was standing w JoJo and Jordan for a bit w a winner and they were so sweet

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest September 24th 2016, 12:31 pm

In the periscope, Ashley I was seen trying to have a conversation with Jordan -- Funny bc of the not so nice choice words she said about jojo and Jordan in her Cosmo recap when they go engaged. All good though, cause he's such a good guy...

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM September 24th 2016, 12:36 pm

Jordan probably didn't even read her recap tbh because he doesn't seem interested in 'bachnation' and his lack of interest in it probably gives him the ability to be cool with everyone when he's around them. It's not like him and ashley I are gonna start hanging out or being best friends so even if he does know what she said about him and his relationship with Jojo, I doubt he cares. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna September 24th 2016, 12:38 pm

ReneeM wrote: Jordan probably didn't even read her recap tbh because he doesn't seem interested in 'bachnation'  and his lack of interest in it probably gives him the ability to be cool with everyone when he's around them. It's not like him and ashley I are gonna start hanging out or being best friends so even if he does know what she said about him and his relationship with Jojo, I doubt he cares. JMO.
ITA and I loveeeee how little he cares without being rude about it. I think Jo expected to end up with someone super passionate, over the top "protective", and whatnot, but imo the laid back Baddy is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by macc September 24th 2016, 1:03 pm

Hey guys.. I don't know if you have seen this.. But there is a cute video of them leaving the festival and Jordan is carrying Jojo. It's at Wells insta story.  iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 61 1f600

Last edited by macc on September 24th 2016, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

macc

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 September 24th 2016, 1:08 pm

^ laugh out loud thanks for letting us know about that! So hilarious and Ben and Mindy are walking right beside them. As expected, they hung out with all bachelor nation people (minus Chase and Robby it seems), but they were with Becca and Wells the most. Not surprising.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly September 24th 2016, 1:14 pm

That was really adorable. Of course he's teasing her about it too. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 September 24th 2016, 1:41 pm

Another person raving about how awesome JoJo and Jordan are:

https://instagram.com/p/BKvuOlmAaO_/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna September 24th 2016, 2:16 pm

"What are you saying???"

laugh out loud She's sooo adorable!! They look like they're struggle busing a little this am but Baddy claims he's just fine on Jo's snap.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland September 24th 2016, 3:00 pm

JoJo definitely had "liquid courage" last night. She deleted her snap of Luke laugh out loud oops! Haha.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland September 24th 2016, 3:02 pm

I saw literally ONE snap of Jordan talking to Chase. Other than that Chase and especially Robby were no where to be seen. TBH, I didn't see Robby in anyone snaps after like the limo ride/cocktail time. I wonder where he went laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna September 24th 2016, 3:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I saw literally ONE snap of Jordan talking to Chase. Other than that Chase and especially Robby were no where to be seen. TBH, I didn't see Robby in anyone snaps after like the limo ride/cocktail time. I wonder where he went laugh out loud
I was looking for Robby too. I wonder if he feels awkwardness or residual bummer about what went down because Jo clearly doesn't with her friend Mr. Alcohol and Baddy is too laid back for any drama engaging in general imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick