SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:12 pm

^ Who knows laugh out loud Are the Bach people going to iheart again tonight? I wonder if/who plans on staying all weekend..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:18 pm

I imagine they'll stay at least tonight because of Mindy and Ben being there too; can't imagine they'd all fly down for just a day. And poor Baddy needs some rest!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi. My name is sosleepy and I'm slinking over here to tell you all I was wrong. laugh out loud Baddy and JoJo seem solid. I love that he has a real job and neither seem to be leaching off The Franchise too much here. I also love that they seem very mature and are able to hang with my faves BenLo and all 4 can be mature and support one another.

Also, my Packer football Sundays will never be the same. I officially can't watch my football bf Aaron without thinking about his little brother and future SIL. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:43 pm

macc wrote:Hey guys.. I don't know if you have seen this.. But there is a cute video of them leaving the festival and Jordan is carrying Jojo. It's at Wells insta story.  iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 1f600

Welcomeparty! @ Macc, that was so cute and 1st time I saw Jordan this super affectionate with Jo in social media.

Here's the pic , I can't find the IG vid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKvw8pjhCSI

This is the cutest thing ever! Oh how i love these two! ❤️❤️ by @gabrielle_marie_loves_god
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:48 pm

^ the I.g vid is on his story. Just click Wells' profile picture to view it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hi. My name is sosleepy and I'm slinking over here to tell you all I was wrong. laugh out loud Baddy and JoJo seem solid. I love that he has a real job and neither seem to be leaching off The Franchise too much here. I also love that they seem very mature and are able to hang with my faves BenLo and all 4 can be mature and support one another.

Also, my Packer football Sundays will never be the same. I officially can't watch my football bf Aaron without thinking about his little brother and future SIL. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Welcome to the thread @sosleepy. Yes both couple are so mature and I love the friendship between Lauren and Jo. Also it's good to see that Ben and Jordan gets along well as what we saw in last night's snap.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:50 pm

A.j wrote:^ the I.g vid is on his story. Just click Wells' profile picture to view it.

Thank you, I found it.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:54 pm

^ @joellejrodforeva on IG has the video of Jordan carrying JoJo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Wish I could pull off a leather skirt like JoJo!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 8367-910 iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 I_got_13 iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:01 pm

^ I wish I could pull off a lot of things like JoJo laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Linds911 wrote:Wish I could pull off a leather skirt like JoJo!
Right? While we are putting in requests I would also like to be as adorable while drunk.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:04 pm

IG Joellejrodforeva

Jordan carrying Jojo
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick