SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by sweptfringe Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:28 pm

A.j wrote:^ Haha, those are such small snippets of their night. People are so quick to critique these 2, its ridiculous really. But glad they are now devoid of all the others and heading to Chico to be with his fam. Should be good. High clap
Yeah they can't catch a break but glad they will spend time with his fam Smiley
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Alright before we get too far off topic, let's remember this is a fan thread.  Positive, happy, loving posts, no negative allowed. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Looks like the guy was also in Las Vegas and this pic was taken at the airport today.

Grant Andrews
‏@_GrantAndrews_
"Bro I'm so tired" same let's go home

https://twitter.com/_GrantAndrews_/status/780094039915847680
iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 68 CtNzYCQUIAADgVP
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Alright before we get too far off topic, let's remember this is a fan thread.  Positive, happy, loving posts, no negative allowed. Smiley
True ❤️
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:34 pm

The girl that claimed JoJo and Jordan were on her plane took a picture with JoJo:

https://twitter.com/katiewasmund/status/780137761810415616

The girl is from Chico, so I'm assuming that's where they are. They just spent a week with his parents a few weeks ago, but this will be nice since Luke will be there too even though they just saw him for a weekend as well Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:38 pm

The family wedding appears to have been yesterday.  May be a combined work trip/family visit.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hi. My name is sosleepy and I'm slinking over here to tell you all I was wrong. laugh out loud Baddy and JoJo seem solid. I love that he has a real job and neither seem to be leaching off The Franchise too much here. I also love that they seem very mature and are able to hang with my faves BenLo and all 4 can be mature and support one another.

Also, my Packer football Sundays will never be the same. I officially can't watch my football bf Aaron without thinking about his little brother and future SIL. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Man I am so with you. BBJ has a JOB and his chit together. I'm so proud of him. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:53 pm

^ He has two jobs!! laugh out loud I'm thinking this stop in Chico is obviously family related, but I bet he has some work to do for metpro.

They're totally a normal, mature, and a family oriented couple. Who would have thought?! laugh out loud I can appreciate that they've moved on from the franchise, but they don't ruffle any feathers either, which leads them to getting some perks like they did this weekend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:41 pm

LMAOO Becca's caption on her latest ig pic with Jo & Idina Menzel iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 68 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Seeing what a serious, level headed and normal man he's turned out to be, I don't understand what possessed him to stay on this show past episode 1?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:02 pm

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 68 3806527698 at the fan's caption and Wells in the background. Glad to know that people's perception change when they actually meet Jordan in person. Example is Ashley I, she doubted Jojo and Jordan's relationship but was seen in several snaps being chummy with Jojo, Jordan and Becca .

JoJo and Jordan ‏@JoelleandJordan 22m
22 minutes ago
"I wasn't a fan of Jordan on the show, but in person he is really sweet." - fan | : Friday night @JRodgers11 @JoelleFletcher

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd
iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 68 CtPWx-MXYAAVfA3
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Seeing what a serious, level headed and normal man he's turned out to be, I don't understand what possessed him to stay on this show past episode 1?? laugh out loud

Yes and he almost lost the SEC job because of the show iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 68 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick