SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon 26 Sep - 3:57

I would say Ashley was only chummy just because. She's probably still being stingy IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep - 5:47

^ probably. But Jo is no longer following Ashley on ig so there's that iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 69 1f608

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon 26 Sep - 6:12

I think Ashley is willing to use anyone to stay relevant. IMO JoJo and Jordan are way way way out of her league. They don't need a "friendship" with a toxic person like Ashley. JoJo and Jordan are proving to be wonderful together in RL.....major props to them both.  iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 69 1f46b  iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 69 1f44d  iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 69 1f495
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon 26 Sep - 11:56

A.j wrote:^ probably. But Jo is no longer following Ashley on ig so there's that iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 69 1f608
Good for her. I think she's extremely classy and would never say anything and is always very polite to everyone, but she's also not stupid and knows not to trust some of these Bach Nation folks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon 26 Sep - 17:26

Ladies, I just want to make note that their harasser has made another Twitter account. The username is Master_Natalia. I think it's important to note so we can 1.report it and 2. just in case the name pops up here. It's gotten to the point where it's harassment and stalking IMO and I wish they could do something about this person.

On a better note, I hope they have a fun time with his parents and Luke if he's still there!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon 26 Sep - 18:51

Has this one been posted? Jo's face heartbeat I just don't think any of Baddy's friends and fans need to worry he's ignored in his relationship laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BK04wuzAMdA/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon 26 Sep - 19:15

I don't remember seeing that one, too cute!  Nope. Definitely not ignored, second fiddle, or someone famous' unknown, forgotten, thrown away, etc. little bro.  laugh out loud

Baddy is loved.  No doubt about it.  And IMO, Baddy's love for Jo is just as obvious.   iheartradio - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 69 1f60d all around.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Mon 26 Sep - 20:23

Ash2214 wrote:Ladies, I just want to make note that their harasser has made another Twitter account. The username is Master_Natalia. I think it's important to note so we can 1.report it and 2. just in case the name pops up here. It's gotten to the point where it's harassment and stalking IMO and I wish they could do something about this person.

On a better note, I hope they have a fun time with his parents and Luke if he's still there!

I wonder if that's the same person @KanderGlee on twitter. This person is OBSESSED with these 2 and not in a healthy way. If you go to that twitter they are saying some crazy things.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon 26 Sep - 20:27

She looks at him like the sun shines out of his azz laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep - 20:39

& "cwships" is still going off on Jordan's ig...its def the same person with multiple accounts.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Mon 26 Sep - 22:02

Cindysamwilliam wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Ladies, I just want to make note that their harasser has made another Twitter account. The username is Master_Natalia. I think it's important to note so we can 1.report it and 2. just in case the name pops up here. It's gotten to the point where it's harassment and stalking IMO and I wish they could do something about this person.

I wonder if that's the same person @KanderGlee on twitter. This person is OBSESSED with these 2 and not in a healthy way. If you go to that twitter they are saying some crazy things.
Pretty sure it's the same person and she/he has 4 Twitter accounts just to harass them and to agree with her own crazy theories.
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon 26 Sep - 22:07

This looks like the happiest day of this nerdy guy's life. Too funny & cute.
https://twitter.com/joelleandjordan/status/780490932424704001

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick