SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Show night. Starting with a new thread.

All other threads here

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Samuel10teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Samuel10 teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Family10teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Samuel15teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:33 am

Watching Josh in this episode all I saw was Josh demonstrating textbook behavior of someone who is emotionally abusive and manipulating Amanda to get her to apologize to HIM! Absolutely disgusting behavior, imo, and book or no book, Josh has serious issues. I feel sorry for those kids!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Bubblebunny Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:22 am

He's so manipulative...I would hate to see his temper behind closed doors. And his mom is nuts, how embarrassing it must be for a 32 year old "grown azz man" to have his mom getting into Twitter fights over him.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:39 am

I don't care for Josh anymore.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:29 am

They've known each other for 3 weeks, and she's folding like a leaf to his manipulations already. It will just get worse and more frequent. It's scary that he doesn't even try to hide it on this 3-4 week TV show, he's openly and proudly a manipulative poophole. I so hope they won't have kids.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:54 am

We were cringing last night. When he was feeding her all that bullcrap, he sounded just so much like a smarmy, insincere politician. If that is him being authentic, no thank you.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by PinaColada43 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:45 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3765730/Bachelor-Paradise-s-Josh-Murray-dotes-Amanda-Stanton-s-two-children-leave-hotel-romantic-weekend-together.html
PinaColada43
PinaColada43

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:10 pm

For some reason, Josh gives me the creeps.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:11 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:We were cringing last night. When he was feeding her all that bullcrap, he sounded just so much like a smarmy, insincere politician. If that is him being authentic, no thank you.

Interesting .... I just watched after buzz with Brooks and friends.  They were all pretty understanding of Josh.  They were liking how is really into Amanda and sticks up for her, as he is not wishey washey like many of the people on this season.  They also said that Nick should spend more time on developing a relationship with someone that focusing on Josh and his relationships.  So this is a totally different slant that I am reading here.  So many different opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:27 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:We were cringing last night. When he was feeding her all that bullcrap, he sounded just so much like a smarmy, insincere politician. If that is him being authentic, no thank you.

Interesting .... I just watched after buzz with Brooks and friends.  They were all pretty understanding of Josh.  They were liking how is really into Amanda and sticks up for her, as he is not wishey washey like many of the people on this season.  They also said that Nick should spend more time on developing a relationship with someone that focusing on Josh and his relationships.  So this is a totally different slant that I am reading here.  So many different opinions.

I watched last night and totally disagreed with their takes on almost everything. I understood his anger but I didn't like his approach, I thought he was OTT aggressive. I didn't think that's how a man should take care of business as they were all saying. I didn't think that was he was showing how much he cared about Amanda, because if that's what he wanted to do he should have listened to her as she cried, explained his PoV rationally and comforted her. If he wanted to confront the house to clear the air, it could have thoughtfully been done the next day after making sure the woman he cares about is ok. Instead he left her crying as she told him not to cause a scene, pulled some alpha male bs, knowing IMO that nick was the one who said something because wanted to show his dominance over the house. I also think the way he dealt with Amanda, threatening to leave, and getting her to apologize to him for even daring to question him, and unnecessarily bringing up how he took care of his sick dog repeatedly was textbook manipulation and it's obvious to me at least watching several of their interactions last night, how scared she is of upsetting him (which I think is partially on her bc she's an idiot).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:29 pm

@ReneeM, so well said!!! Your post deserves 200 likes and the Love button!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:33 pm

I don't know much about Josh as I didn't watch Andi's season. Was Andi claiming abuse within their relationship? Emotional, I'm guessing and hoping there was no physical.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy