SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:41 am

Don't forget he fell in love with the pizza in Paradise. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:59 am

With his lusty appetite think what our country could do if they used him as a secret weapon. OR not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:44 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:She probably had an appt for hair coloring and re-gluing extensions, eyelash extensions, botox and fillers. It's a biotch being an OC mom. How dare that child get an asthma attack. A family photo shoot was probably cancelled. no idea

Funny you should say this because according to tags she did have a visit with the doctor that says she works part-time for a week ago.  Sorry but what my attention was brought to on the After show was the tons of makeup she seems to wear.  Someone asked the "doctor" what work she has done and he said she works for me part-time and needs no work done.  Really.  Even Amanda mentioned in her bio that she does Botox.  She definitely had work done on her visit a week ago as she did just before she went on BIP.  I have no background at all in this but wonder if you start that stuff when you're only 25 what happens to you by the  time your say 40?  But what surprises me more than anything is how Josh always, always said he does not like a girl who wears a lot of makeup.   Saw a pic of her the other day and I don't think she had a drop of makeup on, had her hair in pigtails and really did look attractive in that picture.  So I don't see the need for the tons of makeup that she wears.  JMO
You're right! I saw the same thing in her tagged pics too. Apparently Amanda "works" for a plastic surgeon part time.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:08 pm

I love all the pics and they are getting very favorable responses with a few hateful ones thrown in.  I'm happy neither of them have up on love  as the heart has the ability to love again and again and again. I am rooting for them!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I feel like Josh is going all out to prove how happy he is. Everytime he posts a pic on IG/snap it's always "#mynewfamily" or the heart eye emoji. Idk. Just a weird feeling I get. It's like "oh-kayyyyyy enoughhhh" It's only been a day. Imagine how much more it's gonna happen laugh out loud IMO.

AllAboutLove wrote:
The happier Josh tries to act the more I think it is just that, an act.
It's Josh and Andi 2.0 all over again, imo.

I laughed at his last IG post about how he's finally found his true love with the heart eyes emoji. I'm sure that wasn't a dig at Andi at all. We'll see how long his new true love lasts compared to his last true love. Ugh this couple has been way too try hard from the beginning. While all the other couples were trying to be discreet, these two were always trying desperately to be seen in public to prove those jealous haterz wrong. Makes sense they're the couple that has broken up a few times already. All JMO.

It's all so fake to me and appalling that those kids are being used as props, imo. If Josh is really happy and #blessed and has his family and Amanda and a new built-in family then he would be focusing on that!

Instead, like you posted, both he and Amanda have done everything to make sure everyone knew they were together and so, so happy and had to have photoshoots with her children and make sure those are seen by the public, imo, so he can prove the haterz wrong and once again is living his life trying to persuade strangers who don't care and most importantly, do not even matter.

Imo, Josh and Amanda (and their families) are so image conscious and ego driven that all they care about is their image and $hilling opportunities as a bach couple and are a handbook on what not to do.

It's just a mess, imo, and all I can think about is those poor children being caught up in the mess!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:31 pm

Wow, it's been busy on this thread, hard to keep up! So many things I want to comment on, but I don't know how to snip and reply from more than one post at at time.

In regards to J & A's posts, without naming names, most of the recent couples from all three shows this past year have been constantly IG'ing and snapping themselves "so in love". It's what they do because their fans eat it up. I just don't see why the fact that Josh or Amanda have done it (for all of one day after finale) means they are trying too hard. And the others aren't? How is it really any different? I actually think they have been less in your face with it than others. I also don't think Josh would post those things about Amanda and her daughters if he didn't really feel it. I remember when things started to go south for Andi & Josh, he stopped gushing about her on SM. I had rose colored glasses on at the time so I chose to ignore it, but it was pretty obvious on his part. It was actually Andi who continued to post things as though they were still happy.

And although I understand how some could see Josh's proposal and his "true love" statements as a slam on Andi, I can see where he was maybe coming from with that. First, I absolutely believe he did think that Andi was his true love at the time. They were madly in love (per her own words) and as a fan, I saw it and believed it too. But for Josh to reflect back on that relationship and how incompatible they really were, it's pretty understandable for him, in hind sight, to no longer consider her to have been his true love . Maybe that seems like throwing shade at Andi, but it's just reality. They were obviously not meant for each other and it ended horribly with her writing a tell-all, so how could one still consider her his true love? I'm quite certain that when Andi finds her perfect fit, she will likely say the same (although probably not on TV. SM maybe). So I guess if that's what people have a problem with, the fact that Josh was televised saying it, I do get it. I guess I just chose to see it more as his realization that what he needs and wants in a loving relationship is what he had with Amanda.

I know I often come in here with a different perspective than others, but (at least in my head) my take on things is as plausible as any others and worth voicing for sake of discussion.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:46 pm

Good Post @Beach Lover All posts are enjoyable to read IMO. :thumbs u

I agree with the second half of the post. He may be reflecting on what he thought was perfect at the time.

As far as SM, maybe it's just me, but I didn't see anyone else posting pics of themselves. We had to sleuth a kitchen for Carly and Evan only by chance because she was shilling something and a sleuther with a good eye caught that it may be Evan's kitchen. Lacy and Grant, I don't recall seeing anything for those two.

IMO Josh and Amanda took it too far especially with kids involved. I would have rather they go wild on SM after the fact. Josh pretty much gave us his itinerary when he made the move plus there were many more SM pics posted, the party at her friends, etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Wow, it's been busy on this thread, hard to keep up! So many things I want to comment on, but I don't know how to snip and reply from more than one post at at time.

In regards to J & A's posts, without naming names, most of the recent couples from all three shows this past year have been constantly IG'ing and snapping themselves "so in love".   It's what they do because their fans eat it up.  I just don't see why the fact that Josh or Amanda have done it (for all of one day after finale) means they are trying too hard. And the others aren't?  How is it really any different? I actually think they have been less in your face with it than others.  I also don't think Josh would post those things about Amanda and her daughters if he didn't really feel it.  I remember when things started to go south for Andi & Josh, he stopped gushing about her on SM. I had rose colored glasses on at the time so I chose to ignore it,  but it was pretty obvious on his part. It was actually Andi who continued to post things as though they were still happy.

And although I understand how some could see Josh's proposal and his "true love" statements as a slam on Andi, I can see where he was maybe coming from with that.  First, I absolutely believe he did think that Andi was his true love at the time. They were madly in love (per her own words) and as a fan, I saw it and believed it too.  But for Josh to reflect back on that relationship and how incompatible they really were, it's pretty understandable for him, in hind sight, to no longer consider her to have been his true love .   Maybe that seems like throwing shade at Andi, but it's just reality. They were obviously not meant for each other and it ended horribly with her writing a tell-all, so how could one still consider her his true love? I'm quite certain that when Andi finds her perfect fit, she will likely say the same (although probably not on TV.  SM maybe).  So I guess if that's what people have a problem with, the fact that Josh was televised saying it, I do get it.  I guess I just chose to see it more as his realization that what he needs and wants in a loving relationship is what he had with Amanda.  

I know I often come in here with a different perspective than others, but (at least in my head) my take on things is as plausible as any others and worth voicing for sake of discussion.

What recent couples are constantly using social media? Only one IMO. Kaitlyn and Shawn (mostly Kaitlyn.) The others BARELY use social media.

And it's not really so much that Josh (and Amanda to an extent) are using social media so much that is try hard. It's what he's putting as his captions and tweeting out to random people, etc, etc. Josh's last 3 pics all have to do with Amanda and her kids and all 3 captions have the heart eye emoji. It's like he's trying to prove the love. It's just too much IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:10 pm

GA, you're absolutely right!  I should have clarified in my comparison that I meant what couples posted after their finales.  Josh and Amanda were the only ones to post obvious things prior to.

Lennoxcolinrolland, I was referring to Jojo/Jordan and Ben/Lauren mostly. I followed both couples and had to finally unfollow because it got to be too much. it was Jojo and especially Lauren doing the majority of the lovey posts, and mostly on snapchat.

I still think Josh is actually happy in love and excited about his new family and not just trying to sell something that isn't there, but I also understand why people may think otherwise, esp. after the ET article.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:17 pm

oops sorry @Beach Lover I didn't realize that's what you meant.

I don't have a problem with all the recent SM, if he's feeling over the top in love right at this moment, why not. We live in a world of SM, some use it sparingly, others a lot more frequent. They are living in the moment and want to share their current situation. Their fans will enjoy it, other's not so much. IMO that's no different than any other couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Beach Lover wrote:GA, you're absolutely right!  I should have clarified in my comparison that I meant what couples posted after their finales.  Josh and Amanda were the only ones to post obvious things prior to.

Lennoxcolinrolland, I was referring to Jojo/Jordan and Ben/Lauren mostly. I followed both couples and had to finally unfollow because it got to be too much. it was Jojo and especially Lauren doing the majority of the lovey posts, and mostly on snapchat.

I still think Josh is actually happy in love and excited about his new family and not just trying to sell something that isn't there, but I also understand why people may think otherwise, esp. after the ET article.
I'm sure he's happy, it's just that he's trying to PROVE that he's happy. And I personally think Lauren/JoJo barely use snapchat. They post every few days 1-4 snaps, which is actually very small compared to the other people that were on this show. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:01 pm

They are all using it! I don't think he's try to prove anything other than sharing what's going on in "real life" and that includes spending time with Amanda and the kids. I guess that's why we have the choice to follow someone or not. I have stopped following a few past Bach/ettes because it was too much but for now, I LOVE everything Jamanda are sharing, especially pics with the kids and Sabel. It's nice to see reality vs what others make up or assume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy