SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by allykat Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Just thinking: More than Joshs feelings right now, I wish I could be a fly on the wall at momma Murrays, poor papa Murray tonight.

THIS! 100 times...THIS!

The first thoughts that ran through my mind at the announcement were - 1) Andi's head will explode; 2) Josh must be going ape poop; 3) Must stalk Mama Murray's twitter immediately for an impending epic rant.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:40 pm

umngirl wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Yup. Mark my words, this won't end well. cheeky

Maybe this will be the season the F1 turns down the lead...

@Atem has been begging for this forever. Maybe this is the season!!

It would be poetic justice that he basically ends up as a runner-up again. Lol

It's never going to happen.  Too many women want to be the next Bachelorette or the next Queen of the Bach franchise where people kiss your butt every two seconds. Doesn't matter if it works out or not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Just when I thought I would quit this franchise and now this!!!
Really really hope Nick will find his one and only, but also worried how he will be portrayed. Since he's 35/36, I hope they will give us mature attractive interesting women. I remember he posted on IG that you need to be a bit of censored to be his friend, so his f1 may be a bit b$tchy.
Anyway, it's going to be an entertaining season! Let the snark begin!

Oh, I fully expect his F1 to be a raging B since that's his type. It will be as nasty a season as the current BIP3 turned out to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:42 pm

I wonder if Jen will come on the show for a second chance with him

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Josh's twitter rants will be highly entertaining this season

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Wait, Is Nick really the new bach? I have not watched BIP but why would they announce him if he is still on? Or is he not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:42 pm

TPTB will go out of their way to make this a successful season - no way do they want another JP. I just hope the final dates are in a very special place so the ENTIRE Viall clan can come and check out the F2. I'm on board with this - how long do I have to wait?
And please Lord, bring some nice normal confident women who just want a best friend who has the nicest family?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They had him believe he would be TB, even hired professional trainers. They played both Nick and Ben. It looks like they played Chase this time around.
Hmmm, wonder if this might be an insight into next season's bach(22)??

That's been the set up for this franchise for years. Manipulation. No wonder we have who we have as Presidential nominees.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:43 pm

Alanna wrote:Just thinking: More than Joshs feelings right now, I wish I could be a fly on the wall at momma Murrays, poor papa Murray tonight.

This from Josh's sister "And you wonder why the edits have been the way they have in BIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:44 pm

truelovealways wrote:Josh's twitter rants will be highly entertaining this season

He'll pretend not watch because he's ~moved on~ and totally ~above it~ while fav'ing things that clearly give away the fact that he's the #1 fan IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:44 pm

LOL, Josh is already passive-aggressively liking tweets about how Nick can now get over his obsession with him. Oh, the self-importance!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:44 pm

atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Maybe this will be the season the F1 turns down the lead...

@Atem has been begging for this forever. Maybe this is the season!!

It would be poetic justice that he basically ends up as a runner-up again. Lol

It's never going to happen.  Too many women want to be the next Bachelorette or the next Queen of the Bach franchise where people kiss your butt every two seconds.  Doesn't matter if it works out or not.
The rejecter can just wait a season and go on BIP that summer instead and redeem their edit, as such, as Nick fans will be upset then become the new bacherlorette.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90