SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Acrunch Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Putting this here since it ties into when Nick possibly knew.  New interview from Luke.  

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/luke-pell-on-bachelor-switch-up-i-had-my-bags-packed-w437628

I truly believe they strung Luke along waiting to see what the reaction to Nick would be after BIP's Yoda edit.  That edit speaks volumes of what was brewing in Fleiss' brain. Not to mention the amount of TV appearances/interviews/pod casts Nick has done since BIP started airing. He's been EVERYWHERE!

Last edited by Acrunch on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't feel bad for Jen. It's incredibly obvious that Nick will do anything and everything it takes to get famous, be on tv, etc etc etc imo. Why she thought she'd be any different than anyone else is beyond me. Of course he was going to dump her ASAP if something better came along. Get a grip Jen.

This too. I mean, seriously. Did she understand who she was hooking up with? It would have to be MAJOR Romeo and Juliet caliber love for Nick freaking Viall to turn down the leading role on this $hitshow.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:44 pm

I don't feel sorry for Jen either....she is after all just another notch on the boys belt. Cant wait to hear the stories of how many women he bags on his season, as me thinks he will break the one and only Blobs record. hmmm
IMO... It's quite obvious to me that those who say he is sincere are correct, in that Nicky boy is sincere in doing anything for this franchise( Fleiss's minion), to get D list fame, be on TV, attempt to get a career out of this. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:47 pm

I want Nick to prove me wrong, and not pick a 24 year old wannabe model/actress/tv host...if he's truly looking for love. Hope it doesn't end up like Ben F.'s season and everyone hates him.

Poor Luke, the producers really do break hearts.

Love him though. Really smart of him and I hope he sticks to it and doesn't do Paradise or anything.

"Don’t expect Pell to dole out roses in the future, either. If producers approached him again to do The Bachelor, “I probably wouldn’t do it,” he admits. “I don’t want to wait in the wings for what decisions they can make for my life. I want to head back into taking control of my own destiny.”
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/luke-pell-on-bachelor-switch-up-i-had-my-bags-packed-w437628

Last edited by Duke702 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Acrunch wrote:Putting this here since it ties into when Nick possibly knew.  New interview from Luke.  

I truly believe they strung Luke along waiting to see what the reaction to Nick would be after BIP's Yoda edit.  That edit speaks volumes of what was brewing in Fleiss' brain.  Not to mention the amount of TV appearances/interviews/pod casts Nick has done since BIP started airing.  He's been EVERYWHERE!

So the producers tell Luke late Sunday night. Offer Nick the role sometime Monday. Nick tells Jen Monday evening. And they tell the world Tuesday night. Talk about a whirlwind. No wonder everyone involved feels a little off balance.

Obviously Luke and much of production were planning for him to be the main man. Nick probably had no idea of their interest in him. Even if it was mentioned to him, I'm sure he was flabbergasted to find out they were serious, especially given the prank they pulled last year.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:52 pm

If going by reports and spoilers, Nick never proposed to Jen so IMO she should count herself lucky she got the chance to gain more followers and shill on her SM because of her stint on BIP since hardly anyone going by SM remembered who she was.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:04 pm

OnePromise wrote:
So the producers tell Luke late Sunday night.  Offer Nick the role sometime Monday.  Nick tells Jen Monday evening.  And they tell the world Tuesday night.  Talk about a whirlwind.  No wonder everyone involved feels a little off balance.  

I don't think they'd tell Luke he was out as the Bachelor until they had Nick signed, sealed and delivered.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Acrunch wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
So the producers tell Luke late Sunday night.  Offer Nick the role sometime Monday.  Nick tells Jen Monday evening.  And they tell the world Tuesday night.  Talk about a whirlwind.  No wonder everyone involved feels a little off balance.  

I don't think they'd tell Luke he was out as the Bachelor until they had Nick signed, sealed and delivered.  

Was there any explanation as to why they decided to move away from Luke and choose Nick?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Can't wait to see how Neil Lane reacts when Nick arrives to pick out his 3rd ring!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 42 1f49c

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 42 8367-910 Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 42 I_got_13 Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:16 pm

suzq wrote:Ashley wants to go on the show to talk to the girls -- of course she does.  If that happens, I hope they don't listen to her advice.
Between this and that Mills guy teasing the twins might show up, this is definitely a skip season for me. Too many annoying fame whores in the mix already. Rolling Eyes

Shame about Luke. I would have watched his season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Linds911 wrote:Can't wait to see how Neil Lane reacts when Nick arrives to pick out his 3rd ring!!
He was probably hanging around after Robby and BBJ waiting for him to show up this season and felt disoriented when he didn't, so I'm sure he'll feel like all is right with the world.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Or is it 4th? ... Didn't he pick the 3rd ring in a promo for BIP? ... What was that about when we know he didn't propose to Jen?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90