SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:Can't wait to see how Neil Lane reacts when Nick arrives to pick out his 3rd ring!!

I laughed out loud at this laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Acrunch wrote:Putting this here since it ties into when Nick possibly knew.  New interview from Luke.  

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/luke-pell-on-bachelor-switch-up-i-had-my-bags-packed-w437628

I truly believe they strung Luke along waiting to see what the reaction to Nick would be after BIP's Yoda edit.  That edit speaks volumes of what was brewing in Fleiss' brain.  Not to mention the amount of TV appearances/interviews/pod casts Nick has done since BIP started airing.  He's been EVERYWHERE!

I hope members reading this quote from the article will remember this:
“We were all satisfied, had agreed to the contracts and everything was moving forward,” Pell, who vied for JoJo Fletcher’s heart on season 12 of The Bachelorette, exclusively reveals to Us Weekly. “I was checked in to my flight to come to L.A. I got a call from producers Sunday night at about 10 p.m. They said ABC had decided to quote-unquote go in a different direction. I was supposed to fly out Monday morning at 9 a.m. I had my bags packed and everything. Most dramatic Monday ever!”

This has been done in the past. This is not the first time and probably will not be the last. Each time casting is talked about for the lead this same old stuff is refuted. Now it's out there by a cast person in a magazine. Here it is. It happens. It's not the first time. Probably won't be the last.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Nick never saw Neil Lane for Andi's season, he was let go before that. So the 1st time he saw Neil Lane was on Kaitlyn's season. If Nick sees Neil Lane again on BIP, that will be the 2nd time.So as Bachelor, Nick seeing Neil Lane would be for the 3rd time.

3rd times the charm Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:06 pm

2pop laugh out loud  I love how Neil asked how many times he was going to see Nick in the promo. Great foreshadowing (intentional or not). 

I'm so excited for all the drama ahead! This whole Jen thing is getting everything off to a good start.  I definitely prefer this to the whole AI-Jared-Caila + mean clique $hitshow. 

Bring on the entertainment, Nick! 2pop
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:09 pm

I bet it happened pretty much same way for Caila. TPBP are not your friends, they don't care about these people or how inconvenient they make things for them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:13 pm

The producers and everyone involved, had to see the writing on the wall ~ Luke is BOOOORING!! They needed to inject some life into TB again. Yep, bring on Nick Viall!!! 2pop
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I bet it happened pretty much same way for Caila. TPBP are not your friends, they don't care about these people or how inconvenient they make things for them.

This is the 4th time I have heard of these type shenanigans with a lead.
I know it has been done, also, with regular cast in the pool of 25+.
It's not that I want to be a Debbie Downer when I say this each season regarding what TPTB do. I say it because it has been done! It's happened with Nick in the past. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:The producers and everyone involved, had to see the writing on the wall ~ Luke is BOOOORING!!   They needed to inject some life into TB again.  Yep, bring on Nick Viall!!!  2pop

I am with you Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 43 1710264613

I am so glad they went with Nick! I'm already invested in Nick's story and can't wait to see the next chapter yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:39 pm

Di_ATL wrote:I don't feel sorry for Jen either....she is after all just another notch on the boys belt. Cant wait to hear the stories of how many women he bags on his season, as me thinks he will break the one and only Blobs record. hmmm
IMO... It's quite obvious to me that those who say he is sincere are correct, in that Nicky boy is sincere in doing anything for this franchise( Fleiss's minion), to get D list fame, be on TV, attempt to get a career out of this. :yes:  

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 43 1377737533   Great post.  I agree with every word. My guess is TPTB wanting to go in a "different direction" means a real messy season ahead.  Not that it might not be highly entertaining, but I'd imagine more BIP in nature (less the awesomely hilarious editing) than typical Bachelor. JMO.

BlackHalo wrote:
suzq wrote:Ashley wants to go on the show to talk to the girls -- of course she does.  If that happens, I hope they don't listen to her advice.
Between this and that Mills guy teasing the twins might show up, this is definitely a skip season for me. Too many annoying fame whores in the mix already. Rolling Eyes

Shame about Luke. I would have watched his season.

Yeah, Nick being really friendly with Ashley I and now buddy buddy with the twins just pretty much reinforces my preexisting opinions IMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:40 pm

I do think Luke was shocked, but handled the whole thing with grace. I wish him all the best in his singing career. He is a good man, but not one meant for this show. He will be remembered as one of the best guys from this franchise. His military service will not be "used" by tptb for their sometimes weird purposes.

With that said, I am happy with Nick as the choice. He knows these guys and hopefully will be "onto" their ploys. If not, he is able to handle the criticism.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Can't wait to see how Neil Lane reacts when Nick arrives to pick out his 3rd ring!!

I laughed out loud at this laugh out loud

Funny you should say that giggling

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:58 pm

^  Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 43 3806527698 That is hilarious. I love it @Beagle yes

ETA: I just had a thought that if there will be a Nick Viall collection it could officially become the collection for future shows especially if it all works out with Nick and his F1. Now that's a way to put one's stamp on this show forever and every future lead choosing a ring from the Nick Viall collection yes giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90