SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:13 pm

notarose wrote:
ReneeM wrote:honestly the only thing that would disappoint me about Nick's season is if he ended up picking someone who's vanilla. It's just a coincidence with the blonde/brunette thing but the last bachelor F1 to not be boring to me is Catherine. I like the others but they're total snoozes IMO

Catherine was the cutest flirter ever :uptonogood  She was so fun to watch.  Poor Shawn was like a bouncy puppy around her.
I didn't even care that much for Sean but their romance was so endearing and memorable.  Didn't even care what the date was about because the best bits were their talks and interactions.  If they had spent all their time at Starbucks it still would have been more romantic than the show usual.

Ditto! :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 52 1f49c

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 52 8367-910 25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 52 I_got_13 25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:44 pm

I don't even mind a vanilla as long as there's some magic there. Sparks and a sweet connection. I never saw it with his last two stints. I'm hoping for someone to give him a reality check, a girl who makes him wanna work again laugh out loud. Leave LA.

What'll disappoint me is a blatantly bad pick with zero potential.

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:17 am

bleuberry wrote:I don't even mind a vanilla as long as there's some magic there. Sparks and a sweet connection. I never saw it with his last two stints. I'm hoping for someone to give him a reality check, a girl who makes him wanna work again laugh out loud. Leave LA.

Exactly. He needs a career centered, strong woman grounded in reality, like Whitney Bischoff characteristics. Someone who isn't fame seeking. Her primary job is to get his butt extracted out of Bachelor Make Believe Land and back into reality. It's time. He's made it to the top, now there is no where to go but down. He can move anywhere and start over.

Also I don't mind vanilla either if the connection is good. Ben is my all time fave, and I loved Des too. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:28 am

Ugh this is television, I'm tired of boring. I want entertaining and interesting, love is a side benefit laugh out loud but until Jojo des was my favourite 'ette and her season overall still remains my fave. She had the best tears too IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:05 am

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't even mind a vanilla as long as there's some magic there. Sparks and a sweet connection. I never saw it with his last two stints. I'm hoping for someone to give him a reality check, a girl who makes him wanna work again laugh out loud. Leave LA.

Exactly. He needs a career centered, strong woman grounded in reality, like Whitney Bischoff characteristics. Someone who isn't fame seeking. Her primary job is to get  his butt extracted out of Bachelor Make Believe Land and back into reality. It's time. He's made it to the top, now there is no where to go but down. He can move anywhere and start over.

Also I don't mind vanilla either if the connection is good.  Ben is my all time fave, and I loved Des too. laugh out loud

So much yep. I want to see 29-36 with a real job, who lives in a city that isn't LA. Let's see where the brunette version of Whitney is hiding. (Maybe in NYC.....)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:29 am

sosleepy wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Such a stupid decision to go with The Farmer over Arie. It goes back to that article with Millsy though. That season followed Juan Pablo, so they probably wanted to "go back to basics" with someone down home and basic. Arie is more like a Nick - controversial, urban. Same reason they feel like they can go back that direction after "down home" "safe" Ben Higgins.

This is completely OT and obviously I am thinking too far ahead, but, look at the Bachelorette. They had Andi, Kaitlyn and Jojo, three brunettes who have similar traits in a row, don't you think it's time for a blonde? Keep that in mind when we sleuth for the next Bette...

I do think we are overdue for a blonde Bachelorette. It goes farther then Andi, Kaitlyn, JoJo. Des is also brunette. (Though a different personality type than the other three, IMO.) Our last blonde Bachelorette was Emily. Of course, this means a popular blonde needs to go far and be let go in the F4. Most (all?) blondes that have made it far in recent seasons have been F1. Lauren, Whitney, Nikki. Catherine is our last brunette F1.

AND bringing it back to Nick... It will be interesting to see who he chooses. He's dated blondes in real life, but he definitely goes for the brunettes in the franchise.
Hopefully #teambrunette! #besthaircolor IMO laugh out loud

Ash2214 wrote:I wasn't surprised to hear him say on Afterbuzz and also on Juliet Litman's podcast that he thought JoJo was the best looking bachelorette they've ever had and that her personality is what he wants.

If JoJo wasn't the bachelorette, I actually could have seen them together. I hope he's learned that personalities like Andi's and Kaitlyn's aren't a good match for him. I could see him with someone like JoJo, whether she's a brunette or a blonde. It will be interesting to see what he goes for. JMO
When did he say that on Afterbuzz? Recently? Cause I don't remember that..

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:43 am

ReneeM wrote:honestly the only thing that would disappoint me about Nick's season is if he ended up picking someone who's vanilla. It's just a coincidence with the blonde/brunette thing but the last bachelor F1 to not be boring to me is Catherine. I like the others but they're total snoozes IMO
I agree with this. Not necessarily that they're snoozes though. Just too low key and just.... "there." Nikki was pretty interesting though. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:48 am

california90 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Yeah... 2 years later and I STILL think former Lawyer & #25 were very well matched. She chose poorly.

He needs an Andi type. For sure. A ballbuster, someone to keep him on his toes, but also keep him in line and interested. I totally agree, JoJo is too soft and needy for him. Kaitlyn was way too jokster/free spirit for him. Andi. He needs an Andi.

I agree with you. I think she chose poorly. I think Nick and Andi had crazy chemistry. Andi always talked about how Nick got her mentally, something I don't think Josh would have got. Nick was the right guy for Andi at that point in time. I wouldn't say now obviously or wish them back together.

I also think that if she had chosen Nick, she might have been on a different path than she is now. Who knows-- she might have stuck with her old career. Or moved to Chicago with Nick and did something else. I always felt like Nick would have been more supportive and she would have grown a bit more. But this is all left to the imagination of 'what if's' and so many scenarios could have played out.

With that said, I do think Nick needs someone like Andi pre-ATFR (career oriented, smart, etc.), but with a dash of Jojo- mainly her sweet nature. Someone to keep him on his toes, smart, sassy, confident. Hoping there is someone like that for him.
I agree with both of these posts and Lawd knows I am no Andi fan. I still wonder, what if? I think the will always be a part of Nick that will have a soft spot for Andi, because he really fell in love with her. He really did. It was more than fame for him, he fell in love with her and she broke his heart. I think Andi also chose wrong. She chose safe, instead of picking what was right for her and safe wasn't safe after all. He was an abusive person that bought her down every chance he got. Even after what happened with them, Nick never said any bad word about her. I read recaps about BIP, the stuff he says defending Andi to me sounds more than to annoy Josh, but more so that he really cared about her and the is still loyalty there for her because of what he once felt for her. I think the is also a part of Andi that made her go to his apartment that one time that wondered, what if? Andi and Nick had mad chemistry her season. 2 years later they seem cordial with one another. Who would have thought so 2 years ago? While Josh and Andi can't stand one another. At least some things never changed on the Nick and Josh front, those two still can't stand one another.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:56 am

Andi is too much for Nick. She's too much for everybody (who wants a nice girl, at the very least.) Her biotchiness outweighs her positive traits. She's also not very funny. Yeah, she has a tough woman persona, but she's not lighthearted or silly. She takes herself too seriously. IMO.

Kaitlyn is just too wild. She's funny, lighthearted, *doesnt give a F* attitude. But she's not *lady like* (can't think of another word or phrase) in any way, shape, or form. IMO.

JoJo is too soft. She's funny, light hearted, bubbly, and NICE (something the other two ladies lack most of the time.) But she's too sensitive. IMO.

^ All three of these ladies share a lot of characteristics, but are very different too. They're all female "bosses". But they handle their "boss" ways very differently. I think Nick needs a solid mixture of an Andi, Kaitlyn, and JoJo. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:10 am

@Lennoxcolinroland
In an interview he was asked which lead (Bette) he thought was most beautiful and he answered "Jojo". I don't recall him saying she had the personality he wants however I may not have listened to the interview he said that in.

Blondes and brunettes: yes, according to his friend Marcos that is true.  His ex-gf, the one he was dating before Andi, was sometimes blonde and sometimes brunette. Don't know if that counts as both  giggling   Not sure what her natural color is.  I think Andi looks somewhat like her.  

I find it interesting that after all this time of Nick being in the spotlight we know nothing about his first love. I remember him talking about her on the first Bette season.  Something like 4-5 years in an on/off relationship.  We also know nothing much about his fiancé except that it was not good.  One of his friends mentioned her in an interview he gave, also during the first Bette season, and said they didn't approve of her. At least both these women have class as neither have tried to sell their story.

As to Andi and Nick, I think Nick has too much self-respect.  She wasn't his first love (always special), she was one in a series of loves. 3rd at the very least in his real life. It just happens to be the only one we saw. He even said in an interview after Kaitlyn's season( because the host asked) that although he was prepared to propose to Andi, he was doing so as a leap of faith because he had reservations. I think Nick is a solid example of the merits of putting your past where it belongs when it comes to old flames. He's loved at least 5 women that we know of.  He's hopefully going to find his keeper.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:12 am

The thing with Andi is I liked her and Nick, loved their conversation and loved their chemistry. I saw a different person when she was with him.

I really hope Nick finds the woman that he will marry, that will adore him and he adores and love her. I believe he is going to make an incredible husband. If he does find that, all that he has been through would have been worth it.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:20 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Andi is too much for Nick. She's too much for everybody (who wants a nice girl, at the very least.) Her biotchiness outweighs her positive traits. She's also not very funny. Yeah, she has a tough woman persona, but she's not lighthearted or silly. She takes herself too seriously. IMO.

Kaitlyn is just too wild. She's funny, lighthearted, *doesnt give a F* attitude. But she's not *lady like* (can't think of another word or phrase) in any way, shape, or form. IMO.

JoJo is too soft. She's funny, light hearted, bubbly, and NICE (something the other two ladies lack most of the time.) But she's too sensitive. IMO.

^ All three of these ladies share a lot of characteristics, but are very different too. They're all female "bosses". But they handle their "boss" ways very differently. I think Nick needs a solid mixture of an Andi, Kaitlyn, and JoJo. IMO.

I really liked Jen's approach.  She questioned Josh about the boom boom room in a way that was assertive without being bitchy.  She was upfront and direct with both Ashley and Caila.  I think Jen has great assertiveness coupled with calm.  She is a leader rather than a boss. And like Jojo, she has generous amounts of empathy.
This was very compatible with Nick's style for possible parenting and a great example of a strong woman.  There were just other things that seemed lacking in their relationship.  They didn't quite click.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90