SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:17 pm

california90 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Yeah... 2 years later and I STILL think former Lawyer & #25 were very well matched. She chose poorly.

He needs an Andi type. For sure. A ballbuster, someone to keep him on his toes, but also keep him in line and interested. I totally agree, JoJo is too soft and needy for him. Kaitlyn was way too jokster/free spirit for him. Andi. He needs an Andi.

I agree with you. I think she chose poorly. I think Nick and Andi had crazy chemistry. Andi always talked about how Nick got her mentally, something I don't think Josh would have got. Nick was the right guy for Andi at that point in time. I wouldn't say now obviously or wish them back together.

I also think that if she had chosen Nick, she might have been on a different path than she is now. Who knows-- she might have stuck with her old career. Or moved to Chicago with Nick and did something else. I always felt like Nick would have been more supportive and she would have grown a bit more. But this is all left to the imagination of 'what if's' and so many scenarios could have played out.

With that said, I do think Nick needs someone like Andi pre-ATFR (career oriented, smart, etc.), but with a dash of Jojo- mainly her sweet nature. Someone to keep him on his toes, smart, sassy, confident. Hoping there is someone like that for him.

I kind of see it this way too. What could of been.

BUT, I'm glad it happened the way it did. Had Andi chosen Nick, it would have FOR SURE been The Bachelor: Josh Murray. ****shudder***** I'll let you all stew on that potential travesty. We also would have missed out on Nick's epic story arch as the double dumpee TOG, turned Bachelor. I mean, when you stop and think about it, Nick's trajectory is legendary in Bachelor universe. He's right up there with Mesnick for making killer storylines. So thank you, Dorfman for picking Josh.

I wouldn't mind Andi coming back to compete for Nick though. If there is going to be a returnee this season, it's her or nothing. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by eliza3 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm

sosleepy wrote:
california90 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Yeah... 2 years later and I STILL think former Lawyer & #25 were very well matched. She chose poorly.

He needs an Andi type. For sure. A ballbuster, someone to keep him on his toes, but also keep him in line and interested. I totally agree, JoJo is too soft and needy for him. Kaitlyn was way too jokster/free spirit for him. Andi. He needs an Andi.

I agree with you. I think she chose poorly. I think Nick and Andi had crazy chemistry. Andi always talked about how Nick got her mentally, something I don't think Josh would have got. Nick was the right guy for Andi at that point in time. I wouldn't say now obviously or wish them back together.

I also think that if she had chosen Nick, she might have been on a different path than she is now. Who knows-- she might have stuck with her old career. Or moved to Chicago with Nick and did something else. I always felt like Nick would have been more supportive and she would have grown a bit more. But this is all left to the imagination of 'what if's' and so many scenarios could have played out.

With that said, I do think Nick needs someone like Andi pre-ATFR (career oriented, smart, etc.), but with a dash of Jojo- mainly her sweet nature. Someone to keep him on his toes, smart, sassy, confident. Hoping there is someone like that for him.

BUT, I'm glad it happened the way it did. Had Andi chosen Nick, it would have FOR SURE been The Bachelor: Josh Murray. ****shudder***** I'll let you all stew on that potential travesty. We also would have missed out on Nick's epic story arch as the double dumpee TOG, turned Bachelor. I mean, when you stop and think about it, Nick's trajectory is legendary in Bachelor universe. He's right up there with Mesnick for making killer storylines. So thank you, Dorfman for picking Josh.

I wouldn't mind Andi coming back to compete for Nick though. If there is going to be a returnee this season, it's her or nothing. laugh out loud

I think Andi has moved so past Nick, I don't see her every entertaining a return to The Bach..... JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:
california90 wrote:

LMAO, I like the way you think. It would be hilarious if she ever came back (she has too much pride to do this). The girls would all go against her, much like all the guys against Nick. Then imagine if she was F2. Knee slapper.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:26 pm

I don't think Andi's ego would ever allow her to be a returnee and a contestant again competing for the lead.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Oh, Andi would never do it. Don't get me wrong. But I would loooooove it. I'm sure the producers would too. Drag her a$$ to the alter and dumpity dump. Then call her out for making love in the fantasy suite AGAIN on ATFR. Full circle.

Conversely, they end up together, now that Andi is a little older and realizes what an idiot she was. I'm sorry, but Nick and Andi are the same to me. They both ditched their careers, are about the same level of fame whore, are both entrenched in the franchise years later while also pretending at times to be "above it," they both have the same level of emotional intelligence, they are both cosmopolitan, I'd wager both swing liberal.

But yeah... There is no way Dorfman's ego lets her do this. No way.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Even if she did suck up her pride and go -it could play out 1 of two ways, she'd seem like a famewhore only there to stay relevant, or it could be the ultimate romantic gesture- Nick would never pick Andi IMO. No matter how much he might fall back in love, he would have doubts because of their past and he would become the Andi he described on the plane, too afraid to take that leap of faith and Nick's the type of person who would feel like he has to pick someone else because he already tried with her and it didn't work out IMO. Wow the season hasn't even started and it's already fun. All this speculation.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Andi and Nick looked great on tv (far away) and in small doses. But in real life the two of them would have been a disaster, IMO.

Nick needs a woman who is willing to give 100% to him and for him. Because I think that he is willing to do that for her...Whoever she is. This will disqualify many of the women unfortunately as I think it takes someone who is self aware and fairly mature to be at a point in life where they are willing and able to sacrifice everything for another.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:37 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think Andi was ever his perfect match. Even his mom could see it, and when his sister asked him if Andi makes him laugh, he said she makes him smile. I think Andi is way too uptight and neurotic for him, not to mention very concerned about her image to the point she's always putting on a front and contradicting herself. She's not really confident in who she is, and she's not honest. This is the only requirement she fulfils: https://www.instagram.com/p/y7vFhRswzZ/?taken-by=nickviall

These however? Nah.
https://www.instagram.com/p/3pTw-Xsw0C/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/75p21_sww3/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/8Heh_qswze/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDo9NUbsw6c/?taken-by=nickviall

This is a nice recap of what his POV's are. Thanks for putting that all together @mindless

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:38 pm

I think someone who is like his mom and sister Maria, with quiet strength and grace will be a great fit for him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:48 pm

I don't think he wants passive-aggressive, defensiveness, shirking personal responsibility, low degree of empathy.....
I agree that assertive, flirty, and witty like Andi work for him.
The thing is that millions of people share some traits but differ in other ways so no not an Andi but someone with a few of her key traits like the ones I've mentioned IMO
The deal breaker traits of hers I listed I think are ball busters anti his style and that is the style he will co-parent with.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 pm

honestly the only thing that would disappoint me about Nick's season is if he ended up picking someone who's vanilla. It's just a coincidence with the blonde/brunette thing but the last bachelor F1 to not be boring to me is Catherine. I like the others but they're total snoozes IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:honestly the only thing that would disappoint me about Nick's season is if he ended up picking someone who's vanilla. It's just a coincidence with the blonde/brunette thing but the last bachelor F1 to not be boring to me is Catherine. I like the others but they're total snoozes IMO

Catherine was the cutest flirter ever :uptonogood  She was so fun to watch.  Poor Sean was like a bouncy puppy around her.
I didn't even care that much for Sean but their romance was so endearing and memorable.  Didn't even care what the date was about because the best bits were their talks and interactions.  If they had spent all their time at Starbucks it still would have been more romantic than the show usual.

:yes:  to no vanilla show stereotypes - real people instead of storyboard characters.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90